Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,087 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

For The First Time I Agree With Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The First Time I Agree With Buhari (6193 Views)

I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
mekaboy:

If the rich looters invested in Nigeria, there won't be poor to steal. So once you have business men at the top, the economy will become vibrant. Those countries they take that money to, are using it to create jobs for their own people.
so where did pdp invest $1.1tr in 16yrs,
$1.1tr could not lift one person from poverty, instead, it was increase from 47m in 1999 to 112m in 2014,
thank GOD, buhari has reduce it to 80m in 2017 report.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Kagawa10: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
mekaboy:

I think the reverse is the case here, buhari is the virus, what we now have in a APC are those who did not have opportunity to loot, joined by those who looted before. So the result is higher corruption as shown by transparency international. But corruption does not scare investors, what scares them is a leader that has no regards for the rule of law, and one who is unable to sell opportunities to them.

That is why trump met him and allegedly called him lifeless.
Will you keep shut? Transparent media gave a vague report on how corruption increased from 2015-2018 but guess what? Patience Jonathan had billions stashed into her account om May 25, 2015 after election had already be dusted.

Do tell me how many bills were passed by Jonathan at the 11th hour before he handed take over to Buhari?

We can now say Transparent media captured events that happened in 2015 which involved Jonathan and cronies looting billions after he realised he has lost his election bid.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Kagawa10: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
mekaboy:

If the rich looters invested in Nigeria, there won't be poor to steal. So once you have business men at the top, the economy will become vibrant. Those countries they take that money to, are using it to create jobs for their own people.
Only in your village would you be allowed to turn Nigeria to banana republic.

We need to go the way of Asia sef. Kill every corrupt looters and corrupt drug sellers! Gbam.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by LZAA: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
allthingsgood:

Obviously u are part of the lazy youths u are talking about

In saner climes business men have to business with running government. Government is not a profit making entity. Government is service for the people. Atiku and Obi are very good at talking but history will definitely not judge them well. In all the years of Peter Obi, i never heard Anambra people jubilating. which infrastructure did he leave behinde pls
How about atiku, who did nothing other than loot the country to stupor and sell government assets to himself. Even his boss (Obasanjo) has this to say :
What infrastructure did obi leave behind?
Stop following tinubu young man
Use google images of onitsha from 99-06 to wen obi took charge and see the difference
Infra ooo not even the business angle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
you are Wrong,
buhari has almost fulfill 80% of what he promise. which pdp never achieve 10% for 16yrs. the only achievement of pdp in 16yrs according to the jobless AGGRESSIVE LAZY idiotic pigs that thief obj sign the paper that brought MTN for 16yrs.
pls tell us what PDP achieve with our $1.1tr accrue to them in 16yrs.
mekaboy is a disgrace to this generation.

He promised 3 million jobs a year and lost over 4 million yearly. You may be right, maybe he promised to lose 3 million jobs yearly and we thought he meant create.

Yes, the 16 years of PDP brought MTN, GLO,AIrtel, DSTV and most of the banks. What has buhari attracted to Nigeria?

He promised to restructure, has he?

No overseas medical trips for public office holders, he was the first.

Schools are on strike at the end of his tenure. I think the 80% you mean is in reverse.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kagawa10:

Will you keep shut? Transparent media gave a vague report on how corruption increased from 2015-2018 but guess what? Patience Jonathan had billions stashed into her account om May 25, 2015 after election had already be dusted.

Do tell me how many bills were passed by Jonathan at the 11th hour before he handed take over to Buhari?

We can now say Transparent media captured events that happened in 2015 which involved Jonathan and cronies looting billions after he realised he has lost his election bid.

They gave a vague report and the CCB has refused to make public the forms of APC ministers?

Let APC go out and let's see how clean they are. You should also say that the unemployment rate is vague too.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kagawa10:

Only in your village would you be allowed to turn Nigeria to banana republic.

We need to go the way of Asia sef. Kill every corrupt looters and corrupt drug sellers! Gbam.

If we go that way, there won't be any APC.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Kagawa10: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
mekaboy:

They gave a vague report and the CCB has refused to make public the forms of APC ministers?

Let APC go out and let's see how clean they are. You should also say that the unemployment rate is vague too.
Keep shut. We know of thousands of job seekers that were stampeded to death while they were seeking for jobs under Jonathat because ''there were abundance" of jobs according to you. Yeye.

You aint even ashamed of yourself. See the way you dey support corruption. Jonathan mortgaged your future yet you're talking about Ameachi, Fashola who already declared their asset before taking the ministerial job in 2015 or didn't you know how many months Buhari waited out before appointing them? Are you using time travelling machine to have thought asset declared before taking over a job are result of corruption that took place after the job? You're insane.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Kagawa10: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
mekaboy:

If we go that way, there won't be any APC.
More reason to do that. We would have Apc check Pdp for 16yrs and then we would have Pdp check Apc for another 16yrs. Kill all corrupt folks and return sanity to Nigeria.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kagawa10:

Keep shut. We know of thousands of job seekers that were stampeded to death while they were seeking for jobs under Jonathat because ''there were abundance" of jobs according to you. Yeye.

You aint even ashamed of yourself. See the way you dey support corruption. Jonathan mortgaged your future yet you're talking about Ameachi, Fashola who already declared their asset before taking the ministerial job in 2015 or didn't you know how many months Buhari waited out before appointing them? Are you using time travelling machine to have thought asset declared before taking over a job are result of corruption that took place after the job? You're insane.

Lol. You are making noise. There was job to seek under Jonathan those that had jobs did not loose it.

Under buhari 20 million jobs lost, add that to the already unemployed. There are no jobs to seek here.

It is that asset they declared that we want to see. The CJN also declared his assets. You seem to understand this government more than transprarency international and Aisha buhari that has told you the man you praise knows nothing about the government. Ok so 2 borehole with 139 million is not corruption? Personal website with 80 million is not corruption?

They will step aside let us assess them. You can't be a judge in your own trial.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kagawa10:

More reason to do that. We would have Apc check Pdp for 16yrs and then we would have Pdp check Apc for another 16yrs. Kill all corrupt folks and return sanity to Nigeria.

We can't have someone who can't understand simple question destroy this Nation.

They introduced bokoharam, disregard for the rule of law, now introducing people from other countries participating in Nigerian elections.

Buhari and his cabal must go.

A vote for buhari is a vote for the cabal. You can scream from now till tomorrow, every sane person that watched Atiku and Buhari knows that buhari has no business in government.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Kagawa10: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
mekaboy:

Lol. You are making noise. There was job to seek under Jonathan those that had jobs did not loose it.

Under buhari 20 million jobs lost, add that to the already unemployed. There are no jobs to seek here.

It is that asset they declared that we want to see. The CJN also declared his assets. You seem to understand this government more than transprarency international and Aisha buhari that has told you the man you praise knows nothing about the government. Ok so 2 borehole with 139 million is not corruption? Personal website with 80 million is not corruption?

They will step aside let us assess them. You can't be a judge in your own trial.
The CJN didn't declare all asset. That's why he's in this mess. Iirc, he was appointed by Osinbajo who didn't take time to scrutinize him unlike the time the ministers were appointed.

As for Aisha, we know what her problem is. The moment Buhari declared the office of the first lady vacant as soon as he took over was the day he drew the battle line against an aquarius like Aisha who loves to have her way and loves all sort of flamboyancy like a typical aquarius. Abeg. Buhari is no saint and the cabal allegation shouldn't be take lightly but Buhari has done far better than whatever Pdp gave us in 16yrs.

Only in your deluded mind would you think there was abundance of job under Jonathan. As far as Ngozi Iweala and Soludo were concerned, Jonathan sunk us into recession.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by gawu1: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
mekaboy:
After watching Buhari and Atiku on the candidates, I have come to the conclusion that Buhari was right about Nigerian Youths being lazy. I choose to concentrate on Buhari and Atiku because they are the two most popular candidates with stronger party structure.

The youths watched the interview of two teams. One team believes .

One who could not understand questions . One that believes that the best way to grow the economy is increase tax of already struggling businesses and borrow more.

While the other believes in reducing tax, bringing in more investors who will create more jobs and then more people will be in the tax net as a result of employment.

One team believes that empowerment for youths is by paying people who studied medicine, engineering, pharmacy etc 30k to go and teach primary school children religious knowledge primary school.

While the other believes in working with banks to reduce interests rates on loans to empower startups.

They look at one team that has been successful in business with evidence of turning $30 million to $100 million in just 1 investment.

Left 75 billion in cash and investments for a state, which has never been done in Nigeria. With moderator admitting that Atiku is the second largest employer apart from government. That he has invested in both Education, health and finance as an individual.

Yet the other has never done any business outside government or employed anyone outside government. While Peter obi has shown evidence of his ability to bring international investors into Nigeria, by the Anambra example..
While one team goes about painting the image Nigeria black and expecting investors to come, the other team believes in selling the potentials of the nation and reducing tax to attract investors. Are we surprised that we are losing investors to Ghana?

Instead of being motivated by the business acumen of the innovative team, they tag it corruption.

So I have come to the conclusion that the youths supporting buhari are truly the lazy youths that are afraid to think outside the box. They are afraid to start something from scratch and grow it. They are afraid to venture into business. They just want to work for government and do nothing meaningful with their lives.

They see that 30k as gainfully employed . While over 20 million real jobs have been lost in banks, telecoms etc, they see 30k job of teaching and wasting potentials as real jobs.

Yet the world richest men today are products of a private sector driven economy. Imagine if the founders of Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Alibaba etc were paid 30k to teach in the villages or given 10k in 4 years as trader money?

So it is clear to me today that Nigerian Youths are truly lazy as buhari said and just want to sit and be paid for doing nothing. If not, why will any youth still support buhari after watching Atiku?

Atiku is the second largest employer apart from government?
This is a statement from someone who thinks he has Superior brain, while others who hold different political view against his should should be branded mumu.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kagawa10:

The CJN didn't declare all asset. That's why he's in this mess. Iirc, he was appointed by Osinbajo who didn't take time to scrutinize him unlike the time the ministers were appointed.

As for Aisha, we know what her problem is. The moment Buhari declared the office of the first lady vacant as soon as he took over was the day he drew the battle line against an aquarius like Aisha who loves to have her way and loves all sort of flamboyancy like a typical aquarius. Abeg. Buhari is no saint and the cabal allegation shouldn't be take lightly but Buhari has done far better than whatever Pdp gave us in 16yrs.

Only in your deluded mind would you think there was abundance of job under Jonathan. As far as Ngozi Iweala and Soludo were concerned, Jonathan sunk us into recession.

Lol you are online and know the problem in the villa. But from the outing on NTA, she has been justified.

When we see the form of Buharis men, we will know if they forgot to declare something as well. The anti-corruption fight should be transparent. If the CJNs file can be made public, why can't fashola, amechi and the rest? Are they above the law? Your defense is filled with bias and further proves buhari right.

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
gawu1:

Atiku is the second largest employer apart from government?
This is a statement from someone who thinks he has Superior brain, while others who hold different political view against his should should be branded mumu.

Adamawa state government. You should know better if buhari was not right.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Don't be to lazy to aspire to be great, you can't get that by 30k.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
So they are already planning to increase VAT like I said.

https://www.nairaland.com/5104198/cant-increase-vat-tinubu-tells/2#77074483
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive Picture Of Sowore Released In Custody / Anambra On Fire As ESN Gun Down 3 Prison Service Officers.pix / Most Qualified Candidate To Replace Soludo: Dr. Sarah Alade --- Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.