Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

For The First Time I Agree With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The First Time I Agree With Buhari (6190 Views)

I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
mekaboy:

State governors would not be owing salaries if they all did the same. If buhari invested the billions be spent yearly traveling to tell investors Nigerians are corrupt and waiting for them to come and invest in Nigeria, do you know how much it would have been for us? Yet he wasted billing to travel and scare investors away. Even trump was allegedly to have said he never wants to meet such a person in his life, imagine what foreign investors would think.

Buhari is not the best but PDP is not an option, going back to PDP is just like turning back the hand of the clock and I must tell you that most of our problem is not really Buharis fault it’s down to lack of money.He got into power when oil was just 29$,ECA down to zero,foreign reserve down to $24billion, 32 states unable to pay salaries.How on earth do you want him to fulfill his promises? Do you know how many times he bailed out states? Anyway as I said we shall meet at the poll

2 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by NkayStory(f): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
mekaboy:

State governors would not be owing salaries if they all did the same. If buhari invested the billions be spent yearly traveling to tell investors Nigerians are corrupt and waiting for them to come and invest in Nigeria, do you know how much it would have been for us? Yet he wasted billing to travel and scare investors away. Even trump was allegedly to have said he never wants to meet such a person in his life, imagine what foreign investors would think.

Is it right for tinubu to be collecting tax on behalf of the government? But his company does it and takes the profit. Enriching himself with state funds and returning nothing for the state.

Would it be better he claimed he used the money to build a website like fashola that spent 87 million on his?

Do you think he wouldn't have written off $30 Million dollars with a pen if he wanted?

The $5 million dollars gandoje was stacking in his agbada, is that where he is investing for his state funds?

It takes a creative mind to find opportunity where others don't and invest in it.

No right-thinking individual who is not lazy or screws missing from their brains will fault your analysis or vote Buhari/Osibanjo after listening to Atiku/Obi..

Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by allthingsgood: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
mekaboy:

Yet the other has never done any business outside government or employed anyone outside government. While Peter obi has shown evidence of his ability to bring international investors into Nigeria, by the Anambra example..

Yet the world richest men today are products of a private sector driven economy. Imagine if the founders of Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Alibaba etc were paid 30k to teach in the villages or given 10k in 4 years as trader money?

So it is clear to me today that Nigerian Youths are truly lazy as buhari said and just want to sit and be paid for doing nothing. If not, why will any youth still support buhari after watching Atiku?

Obviously u are part of the lazy youths u are talking about

In saner climes business men have to business with running government. Government is not a profit making entity. Government is service for the people. Atiku and Obi are very good at talking but history will definitely not judge them well. In all the years of Peter Obi, i never heard Anambra people jubilating. which infrastructure did he leave behinde pls
How about atiku, who did nothing other than loot the country to stupor and sell government assets to himself. Even his boss (Obasanjo) has this to say :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by socialmediaman: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:
Leave them! We shall meet at the poll
The thief invested $30million state fund into his family business and they called him a genius
Even if he turned it to $1 trillion, a thief is a thief, it’s not done anywhere
He should try it in USA or China then see if he won’t be killed or given life sentence

Lol, do you think Buhari would still be president if Nigeria were USA? He would’ve been impeached long ago on health grounds, or after intervening in the judiciary by suspending a judge facing corruption charges without following due process

5 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by socialmediaman: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:
Buhari is not the best but PDP is not an option, going back to PDP is just like turning back the hand of the clock and I must tell you that most of our problem is not really Buharis fault it’s down to lack of money.He got into power when oil was just 29$,ECA down to zero,foreign reserve down to $24billion, 32 states unable to pay salaries.How on eart do you want him to fulfill his promises? Do you know how many times he bailed out states? Anyway as I said we shall meet at the poll

Don’t you think millions of Nigerians want to turn back the clock a little to 2015 when there was some hope and also due process?

So let’s say it’s not Buhari’s fault but lack of money, what is he still doing as president since he can’t fix it? When OBJ became president in 1999, there was lack of money too, oil sold for less than $29 for some time, but he and Atiku fixed it by privatizing public companies and attracting investors, which Buhari can’t do due to his ethnic bias, current mental state and lack of economic management skills.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
allthingsgood:

In saner climes business men have to business with running government. Government is not a profit making entity. Government is service for the people. Atiku and Obi are very good at talking but history will definitely not judge them well. In all the years of Peter Obi, i never heard Anambra people jubilating. which infrastructure did he leave behinde pls
How about atiku, who did nothing other than loot the country to stupor and sell government assets to himself. Even his boss (Obasanjo) has this to say :

Please what was trump doing before he became American president?

5 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
allthingsgood:

Anambra has one of the best road networks in Nigeria. That was Ngige and Peter Obis effort. He built more roads than the current administration.

Startup companies like innoson were boosted.

7 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
socialmediaman:

Don’t you think millions of Nigerians want to turn back the clock a little to 2015 when there was some hope and also due process?

So let’s say it’s not Buhari’s fault but lack of money, what is he still doing as president since he can’t fix it? When OBJ became president in 1999, there was lack of money too, oil sold for less than $29 for some time, but he and Atiku fixed it by privatizing public companies and attracting investors, which Buhari can’t do due to his ethnic bias, current mental state and lack of economic management skills.
We are going to find out if people really wish to turn back the hand of the clock in the next few days, $29 in 1999 is worth over 200k now if you take inflation into consideration and its purchasing power
My dad as a professor was earning like 23.000 naira around 1998-1999 after Obasanjo increased his salary by X3
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by allthingsgood: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
mekaboy:

Anambra has one of the best road networks in Nigeria. That was Ngige and Peter Obis effort. He built more roads than the current administration.

Startup companies like innoson were boosted.

This is obviously the lamest excuse i have ever seen
First of all, are u referring to the same Ngige in Buhari's administration
Obi is not known for any meaningful development. Since ngige, nobody have really done much till the current governor perhaps

And innoson motors can never be credited to Peter obi! period
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:
We are going to find out if people really wish to turn back the hand of the clock in the next few days, $29 in 1999 is worth over 200k now if you take inflation into consideration and its purchasing power
My dad as a professor was earning like 23.000 naira around 1998-1990 after Obasanjo increased his salary by X3

Do you think Atiku Obi will loose if they don't win? 1st it is buharis wife that will continue to suffer in the hands of the cabal.

The over 20 million 2 who have lost jobs.

The students that spend more time at home than school. The farmers attacked by herdsmen.

And the educated youths that let non educated and less ambitious people decide who governs them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
allthingsgood:

This is obviously the lamest excuse i have ever seen
First of all, are u referring to the same Ngige in Buhari's administration
Obi is not known for any meaningful development. Since ngige, nobody have really done much till the current governor perhaps

And innoson motors can never be credited to Peter obi! period

Once the leadership is a failure everyone will fail under him. Kachiukwu could not repair refineries or attract investors.

Ngige under buhari has been unable to get ASUU and Labour to be at peace. Students are still on strike.

Fashola has not been able to fix the power in 6 months as he said a serious government will.

Even Buharis wife said what they achieved in 4 years could have been done in 1 year If not for the cabal.

So the problem is from the head.

And by doing much by the current government you mean telling lies about exports or claiming to attract imaginary investors?

6 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by maestroferdi: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
nonsobaba:
SalamRushdie, are you paid to be on nairaland, cos I always find you on every thread insulting Buhari
Can you furnish me with just ONE reason why you think Buhari should be re-elected?

No insults...

Sell your candidate, please!

8 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by KunleyY19(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
mekaboy:

Once the leadership is a failure everyone will fail under him. Kachiukwu could not repair refineries or attract investors.

Ngige under buhari has been unable to get ASUU and Labour to be at peace. Students are still on strike.

Fashola has not been able to fix the power 6 months as he said a serious gove

Even Buharis wife said what they achieved in 4 years could have been done in 1 year If not for the cabal.

And by doing much by the current government you mean telling lies about exports or claiming to attract imaginary investors?

ASUU strike is chronic Nigeria problem...
Both PDP and APC have failed on it...

Has Atiku laid out plans For Students
Under PDP in 2011/2012 there was 6 months of strike...

So they both have failed and don't care about students at all...
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by allthingsgood: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
mekaboy:

Fashola has not been able to fix the power in 6 months as he said a serious government will.

Interesting because most of the issues/problems you raised here were caused by Atiku/PDP
Your argument now seems to be that Buhari has not been able to correct all these disasters caused by PDP in their 16yrs, in just 4years!

Nigeria's refineries were destroyed and rendered comatose under Obasanjo/Atiku/PDP

Today, Nigeria's modular refineries have begun to pick up

The ASUU strike you referred to was caused by an age old agreement entered between Obasanjo/atiku administration and ASUU. iN its 16years PDP did not resolve the issue as ASUU has been on strike almost every year, But u suddenly expect buhari to cure all the debt and wrongs within 4years

Was it not Obasanjo/atiku that sold NEPA and all its facilities to themselves? Yet here u are again still campaigning for the monsters that enslaved you

SMH. You need help bro
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
WE WARNED those supporting Buhari that it was just a matter of time before the reality facing ordinary Nigerians caught up with them
You cannot fight a huge war with blunt weaponry and expired war arsenal. Buhari has so much blood, callousness, deception and incompetence on his hands going into this very important election where Nigerians decide whether the country remains in poverty and disaster or take an aim at rebounding towards prosperity.
In just 4 years, Nigeria has faced some of its greatest economic challenges since 1983 all because of one tyrant in Aso Rock. Watch how the economy will rebound again when Atiku becomes president, then you'll tell me if that tyrant in Aso Rock wasn't the one who caused the recession, economic downturn, high job losses, high inflation and poverty on Nigerians. Compare 1983 and 2015, you'll realize a chameleon will always be a chameleon.
God Bless Nigeriabuhari runs a govt of 'blame game'
he considers himself above the Law and can jettison the justice system to be subservient to his service He recruited one of the most incompetent persons to serve as Ministers
He recruited certificate forgers and Law breakers to serve as Ministers
He appointed dead people into federal parastatals
He likes appointing old people to sensitive offices
He believes on the superiority of his ethnic group or region to other regions
He introduced Double digit inflation to the country
He banned relevant items without a good plan of how to locally substitute them
The currency of the country was devalued under his watch as the currency lost more than 50℅ of its value on just few months
Under his watch, the stock exchange lost more than 50℅ of its value
He Encourages World leaders to deport citizens of his country that fled the country
They have to interpret English into English to him*
He runs away from intellectual discussions like debates*
He never established a single business close to thirty years after leaving power
He never wrote a single book, a sign of a dormant brain*
He never improved himself academically thirty years after leaving power*
He never suggested to any leader an idea as to how to make the nation better*
All he did when he lost election was to threaten the country
Lives are always lost due to his comments whenever he loses elections
The worst DISASTER in the history of the countryAPC has eaten the future of nigeria. And they need the next 4 years to escape jail sentence.. Mr man EFCC will be back to what we used to know.. Under the right leadership.. And that leadership is not buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
KunleyY19:

ASUU strike is chronic Nigeria problem...
Both PDP and APC have failed on it...

Has Atiku laid out plans For Students
Under PDP in 2011/2012 there was 6 months of strike...

So they both have failed and don't care about students at all...

In other words buhari is competing with past failures. Was school on strike during the elections that brought buhari in? Why will schools be on strike at the end of his tenure?

Is it a good way to end a tenure after all the promised made?

So this is beyond party but individual. What was Anambra position in education before obi came in? Was there any improvement in education or not? Did he say Anambra education has always been backward so he will leave it that way?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
allthingsgood:

Interesting because most of the issues/problems you raised here were caused by Atiku/PDP
Your argument now seems to be that Buhari has not been able to correct all these disasters caused by PDP in their 16yrs, in just 4years!

Nigeria's refineries were destroyed and rendered comatose under Obasanjo/Atiku/PDP

Today, Nigeria's modular refineries have begun to pick up

The ASUU strike you referred to was caused by an age old agreement entered between Obasanjo/atiku administration and ASUU. iN its 16years PDP did not resolve the issue as ASUU has been on strike almost every year, But u suddenly expect buhari to cure all the debt and wrongs within 4years

Was it not Obasanjo/atiku that sold NEPA and all its facilities to themselves? Yet here u are again still campaigning for the monsters that enslaved you

SMH. You need help bro

By refinery you mean dangote who was made rich in the past 16 years of PDP and dropped in position under buhari?

6 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by FearGodinall: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
360degreess:
Trash trash trash!!!!!
. Another slowpoke sported.

3 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Gandollar(f): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
nabiz:
Truly i cry for our youth. Atiku may not be the best but he is by far better than buhari. Truth be told buhari can not pass an interview to work in my small company let alone been my president. On merit( if not quota system buhari is not even qualified to work on be a soldier. Can somebody point out what buhari has personally achieved
You wanna know what his personal achievements are? Religious bigotry and ethnic jingoism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Gandollar(f): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
nonsobaba:
SalamRushdie, are you paid to be on nairaland, cos I always find you on every thread insulting Buhari
It's like your blood pressure goes high when you spot his post?

4 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by oyoirabor: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:
The thief invested $30million state fund into his family business and they called him a genius
He should try it in USA or China then see if he won’t be killed or given life sentence

Really?
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Gandollar(f): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:
A beautiful, well scripted piece of your trashy opinion
E pain am die

5 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Anyone Who Supports Buhari Is Either Still Fed Or Is Paid By Apc

3 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Gandollar(f): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:
When Atiku is sworn in by May, I hope you will accompany buhari and his forty thieves to kuje.

Atiku is a thief, he stole your destiny and you are just helpless about it.

2 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by sammy99(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Inasmuch as u are attacking der lifeless dullard,zombies will not agree with ur assertion

1 Like

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by oyoirabor: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:
My dad as a professor was earning like 23.000 naira around 1998-1990 after Obasanjo increased his salary by X3

By their fruits.......see wetin professor born. Little wonder the son of a professor is supporting a dunce. An illiterate.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Sam0(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
How many poor youth can have access to loan in Nigeria to start up a business? Where are they going to get the collateral for borrowing? Atiku government is only for the middle and rich people.Thank God he admitted that fact during the debate.He has no plan for the poor, the peasant and ordinary man in the street.Trader moni introduced by Mr president target the poor masses directly and the elites are not happy about that.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sam0:
How many poor youth can have access to loan in Nigeria to start up a business? Where are they going to get the collateral for borrowing? Atiku government is only for the middle and rich people.Thank God he admitted that fact during the debate.He has no plan for the poor, the peasant and ordinary man in the street.Trader moni introduced by Mr president target the poor masses directly and the elites are not happy about that.

Someone who is the second largest employer apart from the government of the state, is it the rich he is employing? Someone that brought people from Bangladesh to run a micro finance bank to support poor people in adamawa as an individual.

The major reason why there is high level of unemployment is not the fall in oil price. But failure of leadership. Buhari started his one sided anti-corruption fight, made politicians to hide their money . And some joined APC and are still hiding their money safely.

But when you have business men like Atiku Obi in power, they will show the looters where to invest in Nigeria to create jobs, boost the economy and make profit. Because almost everyone in Nigeria has benefited in one way or the other in corruption. Do you think Ganduje is going to invest that $5 million? No he wants it in Foreign currency and cash so he can easily move it without trace .

$5 million stacked in agbada, is 181,000,000. That could have provided startup loan to 181 youths given 1 million as capital .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by earthsync(f): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
So people who support buhari are now dubbed brainless and dull. Please do you suffer from short term memory or you've been asleep since 1999 and decided to wake up now? I'd rather vote buhari than Atiku
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by earthsync(f): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sam0:

I eve heard his Uni is so expensive the poor can't attend and he's owing his staff salaries. God forbid.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by KunleyY19(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
mekaboy:

In other words buhari is competing with past failures. Was school on strike during the elections that brought buhari in? Why will schools be on strike at the end of his tenure?

Is it a good way to end a tenure after all the promised made?

So this is beyond party but individual. What was Anambra position in education before obi came in? Was there any improvement in education or not? Did he say Anambra education has always been backward so he will leave it that way?

Read Me well... All I am talking about is the fact that the both of them don't have concrete plans for students...
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by earthsync(f): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
mekaboy:

Someone who is the second largest employer apart from the government of the state, is it the rich he is employing? Someone that brought people from Bangladesh to run a micro finance bank to support poor people in adamawa as an individual.

The major reason why there is high level of unemployment is not the fall in oil price. But failure of leadership. Buhari started his one sided anti-corruption fight, made politicians to hide their money . And some joined APC and are still hiding their money safely.

But when you have business men like Atiku Obi in power, they will show the looters where to invest in Nigeria to create jobs, boost the economy and make profit. Because almost everyone in Nigeria has benefited in one way or the other in corruption. Do you think Ganduje is going to invest that $5 million? No he wants it in Foreign currency and cash so he can easily move it without trace .

$5 million stacked in agbada, is 181,000,000. That could have provided startup loan to 181 youths given 1 million as capital .

Show the looters where to invest? Christ! I give up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses N158.9bn Daily To Strike – Investigation / Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court / Kumuyi And Nwodo: Blood Is Thicker Than Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.