Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death (3330 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / Ever Dated A Girl Who Lied She Was Pregnant For You? / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
e pko taram nwanyi  ime n' ulo a, that day agam e ti nye ntuni  n' ishi gi.

translation: the day you bring a pregnat girl to this house, that day i will put a nail in your head.

The above words are the closest i came to having any form of sex education with my parents.
Guess what: IT WORKED!
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by tkb417(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2010
Basildon1:

This fellow really has a knack for dropping nauseating lines all over the place - i cant even figure how out how he does it. Thoughtless unprocessed comments!!
he is the biggest retard around

i cringe when i see grown up people chatting like they are cursed

thought i was the only one who noticed
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by philip0906(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2010
tkb417:

he is the biggest retard around

i cringe when i see grown up people chatting like they are cursed

thought i was the only one who noticed
Hey dude. . .knew dats d chance u've been waiting 4 and u've pounced on it. . .get off my back,u won't make cash by doing all these grin grin
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by tkb417(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^^ u can see i was only talking to Basildon and Uju grin grin grin

ive warned you to stop talking to me when i dont talk to u
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by philip0906(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^
Just get off my back. . .dats all I asked u.I'm done with u,punk grin grin
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by tkb417(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^^ here you go again the King Kong of retards

fck off and go play somewhere. i dont do rats wink
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Sagamite(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

But that is no longer working. Times are changing, hell people are changing!

When we were young, if a man and a woman are kissing on the  TV, they'll ask us to leave the room. These days, you go on the internet and see live indecency!

Do you know there are 12 year olds on this forum.

People are now more aware of sex from an early age and the whole "You let a man touch your toto, you are dead!" thing, just doesnt cut it anymore!

That is where more awareness in parenting comes in. Watch the utter junk society is feeding your kids.

I till this day would not understand why give a child TV in their rooms when you know what is shown on it late at night, i.e. if what is shown in the day is not bad enough.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by philip0906(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
@tkb
I hear u. . .just don't make any reference 2 my posts again and u'll be fine tongue
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
Those claiming its the children of today? Guess what it has been rampart since forever.

A 60yr old woman used to tell me about her friend in High Sch in the 60's who also had abortion and almost died,

Sagamite, How much parenting can you do? DO you ban them access to the internet? Blindfold them when they walk on the street? or what?

Even billboards have sexual connotations. So how do you make them stay away.

You came out good not necesarily as a result of good parenting, Some people had harsher parents and still got pregnant.

There was even a saying then that its kids of Pastors that turn out worse
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Bonita(f): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2010
rip
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by honeric01(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2010
Information is power.

I lay the blame at the feet of her parents!

Simple as that.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2010
Information about what?
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by honeric01(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2010
Information from the parents to the children

You still need more? undecided
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2010
What kind of info?

You think this girl doesnt know that having sex could lead to preggers or having abortion could lead to death?
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by honeric01(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
dayokanu:

What kind of info?

You think this girl doesnt know that having sex could lead to preggers or having abortion could lead to death?

Information i repeat, if the parents were the type that informed their kids never to do anything of that magnitude without consulting them, this wouldn't have happened.

I know parents who tell their kids never to go for any abortion nor encourage any of their friends to do it, the parents must have kept this info away from the girl.

Why did i say this? if there's an healthy communication relationship between kids and their parents, things like these wouldn't happen because the kids won't in any way hide it from her parents

Another thing, parents who takes proper care of their kids tend to notice any slight changes in the ways/character/body structure/ strange body languages from their kids and i am talking from experience.

Parents should try to build a talking relationships with their kids, it helps alot, if a child knows that she can talk to her dad or mom in any situation no matter the level of offense, they won't take grave decision such as this without informing their parents.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Sagamite(m): 2:08am On Aug 21, 2010
dayokanu:

Sagamite, How much parenting can you do? DO you ban them access to the internet? Blindfold them when they walk on the street? or what?

Even billboards have sexual connotations. So how do you make them stay away.

I am afraid if the immorality access to internet does not improve, I might have to restrict it at home to an extent.

Definitely, the TV and internet will be strictly in the sitting room until they are older.

I still wonder how retarded parents can be so daft to say they are allowing pre-pubescent children to be chatting on internet when they risk paedophile grooming. What the hell is a child gaining from internet room chatting?

In regards to public display/innuendo's of indecency, that is a cultural war. We must fight the so-called liberals. The "Sex is not a big deal, calm down", the "if you got it, flaunt it jare" retards. Hopefully my Boko-Harams and Fire-Salvation brigades will last the war.

dayokanu:

You came out good not necesarily as a result of good parenting, Some people had harsher parents and still got pregnant.

Mate, don't jump into conclusions. Who told you I came out good?  cheesy
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by dayokanu(m): 3:07am On Aug 21, 2010
Sagamite,

Be realistic here. You cant ban kids from the internet, Even a lot of school work and learning are done over the internet.

I knew when i was growing up, I had a lot of devious means of doing things that my parents couldnt decode.

On TV's even to advertise cell phones you have to make sexual connotations. These kids are in school and learn a lot from their friends

80% of what I knew sexually at 14yrs I learnt from friends in school, How can you as parents control it.

TV being in living room doesnt do anything unless you would always be at home 24-7 monitoring what they watch. when you are at work, they would find ways. I used to do this when I was young. My dad used to take the cord to the VHS video and hide it, I would borrow from friends and watch mojo at home
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by philip0906(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2010
dayokanu:

What kind of info?

my broda help me ask o. . .Nigerians and nairalanders can be very funny.What was she thinking when she was going 4 an abortion?dat she was going 2 lick ice cream?aren't there girls who made d mistake 2 get pregnant at their young age but were still wise 2 keep the pregnancy rather than risk their lives?Maybe,the girl has never heard dat abortion is walking thru d grave yard intentionally undecided
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by yagbaboy(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2010
Anybody wey go do abortion,i no dey pity.if u can go all round the world performing sexual activiti,then be ready to face the Olympic heights it will take u to. i even wonder how girls are still becoming pregnant after all the measures they can adhere to if they wanna have unprotected s3x . philip am with u so anybody dat dies shoul be waiting to be asked what killed her. many parents hav talked to their children all to no avail, because of their nympho attitudes.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Sagamite(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2010
dayokanu:

Sagamite,

Be realistic here. You cant ban kids from the internet, Even a lot of school work and learning are done over the internet.

I knew when i was growing up, I had a lot of devious means of doing things that my parents couldnt decode.

On TV's even to advertise cell phones you have to make sexual connotations. These kids are in school and learn a lot from their friends

80% of what I knew sexually at 14yrs I learnt from friends in school, How can you as parents control it.

TV being in living room doesnt do anything unless you would always be at home 24-7 monitoring what they watch. when you are at work, they would find ways. I used to do this when I was young. My dad used to take the cord to the VHS video and hide it, I would borrow from friends and watch mojo at home

I didn't say I was going to ban them, I said I was going to restrict.

Obviously you can not ban or prevent them from interacting with the world (i.e. except you are Joseph Fritzl), but you can limit it and shape which type of interaction through ideology communication and/or parental edict.

It will be daft to copy some of the white philosophies I have head that puts caterpillars in my belly like: "Whether you like it or not, they are going to do it (have intercourse) anyway, so why not in front of you than behind your back". Hence they allow their 15/16/17 year olds to bring their partners home for action and sleepovers.

I would have thought it makes sense that the more restriction one puts the less they would be affected by/engage in acts you don't want even if they do at all. I can't and don't intend to monitor my kids 24 hours but at least the time I do, those hours they will not be able to do what they are not suppose to do, rather than be able to do it 24 hours all because I threw my hands in the air that they will get to do it anyway, so I might as well just give up.

It is inevitable kids will learn things from their peers, older siblings/cousins etc. I have no problem with that.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by IyaBasira: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2010
Sagamite:

I am afraid if the immorality access to internet does not improve, I might have to restrict it at home to an extent.

Definitely, the TV and internet will be strictly in the sitting room until they are older.

I still wonder how retarded parents can be so daft to say they are allowing pre-pubescent children to be chatting on internet when they risk paedophile grooming. What the hell is a child gaining from internet room chatting?

In regards to public display/innuendo's of indecency, that is a cultural war. We must fight the so-called liberals. The "Sex is not a big deal, calm down", " the "if you got it, flaunt it jare" retards. Hopefully my Boko-Harams and Fire-Salvation brigades will last the war.

Mate, don't jump into conclusions. Who told you I came out good?  cheesy

LMAO . . . Sagamite knows himself.

honeric01:

Information i repeat, if the parents were the type that informed their kids never to do anything of that magnitude without consulting them, this wouldn't have happened.

I know parents who tell their kids never to go for any abortion nor encourage any of their friends to do it, the parents must have kept this info away from the girl.

Why did i say this? if there's an healthy communication relationship between kids and their parents, things like these wouldn't happen because the kids won't in any way hide it from her parents

Another thing, parents who takes proper care of their kids tend to notice any slight changes in the ways/character/body structure/ strange body languages from their kids and i am talking from experience.

Parents should try to build a talking relationships with their kids, it helps alot, if a child knows that she can talk to her dad or mom in any situation no matter the level of offense, they won't take grave decision such as this without informing their parents.

You have a good point. But how many Nigerian parents bother to really TALK to their children  rather than  order them around ? Discipline is the way forward and it has always been but not to the point of dictatorship in the home.  And that is actually what drives a child into such a situation.
Now look at this story. Did she get herself pregnant? No. Where is the man/boy in question? No where to be found. And he is obviously never going to come out and say this. I'm sure he will even be happy because its a situation dealt with, problem solved.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by hollandis(f): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2010
This story is a big fantasy story.LIAR tongue
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Sagamite(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2010
IyaBasira:

LMAO . . . Sagamite knows himself.

[Does the Dr Evil pinky signature pose whilst reminiscing on what he has done in life.cheesy

Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by dayokanu(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2010
Sagamite,

The hours you are away is enough to do the damage. The girl in question probably had sex when she was supposed to be in school or lesson or when she was sent on an errand. No Naija child would tell her parents that I want to have sex.

What kind of restrictions are you talking about here? When your kids might probably know more about the internet than you do, What of cell phones you know a lot go on cell fones too
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by yme1(f): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2010
honeric01:

i think all parents inform their kids on playing safe or abstaining from sex

but the fact is 70% of this depends on the child, no matter how much discipline you give a stubborn child if his/her mindset is bent on taking the wrong road nothing can stop that child

okay let me say this i am very free with my sexual life with the world as a whole except my parents grin

i am close with my mother no doubt but back then when she brings out the sex stuff i really dont wanna hear but aside that i disciplined myself cause i know what i want from life

parents are not to be blamed alone in this case,it all goes down to what the child gat stuff in her head
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Sagamite(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2010
dayokanu:

Sagamite,

The hours you are away is enough to do the damage. The girl in question probably had sex when she was supposed to be in school or lesson or when she was sent on an errand. No Naija child would tell her parents that I want to have intimacy.

What kind of restrictions are you talking about here? When your kids might probably know more about the internet than you do, What of cell phones you know a lot go on cell fones too

What is your point?

That it does not make a difference if a child has leeway to decadence for, lets say 6 hrs a week, than if they have it for 60 hrs a week?

That a child that has opportunity of having sex once in a month is at equal risk of getting pregnant as a child that has sex 3 times a week (i.e 12 times a month)?
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2010
hollandis:

This story is a big fantasy story.LIAR tongue

How come leaking heads like you always find their way into important threads?

With the billion thought rolling in my head you think i will sit down and start thinking where and how to compose a story to nairaland.

Wednesday 18th August 2010, Ladele Dada street, (2 streets beside the popular winis hote) Ikate surulere.

I am doing this not to prove anything to you moroon. but rather to let the younger ones who might be reading to know it aint a make believe story but rather a reality and true life one.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by honeric01(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2010
IyaBasira:

You have a good point. But how many Nigerian parents bother to really TALK to their children  rather than  order them around ? Discipline is the way forward and it has always been but not to the point of dictatorship in the home.  And that is actually what drives a child into such a situation.
Now look at this story. Did she get herself pregnant? No. Where is the man/boy in question? No where to be found. And he is obviously never going to come out and say this. I'm sure he will even be happy because its a situation dealt with, problem solved.

That's the point, most parents hardly talk to their wards, some of them even leave them in the hands of strangers/teachers for moral lessons, some parents watch movies with sexual scene with their kids without even warning and lecturing them about what they've just watched.

If you have to allow your kids watch sexual scenes, while not take out time to let them know the pros and cons of such scene?

Yes, the guy's gone because he met a silly girl who didn't insist he uses condom or no sex, that guy also lack moral discipline and was very careless, what if the girl's got HIV virus? everything still comes down to lack of discipline, not listening to what you hear from other experienced peeps and most importantly the parents.

My parents didn't do much for some of their kids, why? because they already planted into the older ones the fear and discipline needed to face the world, the rest of us grew up learning from the older ones and guess what? apart from me (Don't blame me, my curiosity made me who i am now but i still play safe and never go into anything too dangerous) and one of my elder brother who's married now, the rest i can say are yet to have intimacy (Very sure of).

My brothers that are married now married a virgin except one i listed above.(Don't ask me how i knew, it's all there for the rest of us siblings to see), so everything has to do with the home a child grows up from.

You might say what about kids from pastor's home turning out naughty and rotten? most pastors don't have time teaching their kids at home, they often mix up church preaching with their responsibilities as parents at home, some of them don't communicate with their kids, rather they dictate and force down discipline on their kids just because they're pastors and they automatically believe their kids should grow up as saints.

y me:

i think all parents inform their kids on playing safe or abstaining from sex

but the fact is 70% of this depends on the child
, no matter how much discipline you give a stubborn child if his/her mindset is bent on taking the wrong road nothing can stop that child

okay let me say this i am very free with my sexual life with the world as a whole except my parents grin

i am close with my mother no doubt but back then when she brings out the sex stuff i really dont wanna hear but aside that i disciplined myself cause i know what i want from life

parents are not to be blamed alone in this case,it all goes down to what the child gat stuff in her head

That is not 100% true (the bolded)because i know alot of homes where their parents hardly talk to their kids about stuffs like these, why? because they are not always around to even have a 10 mins parent time with the kids, these kinda home end up with defects because kids go out to learn what they know from strangers and end up taking both the good and bad advises and these advises end up shaping up their lives as they grow up, Parents have 80% influence on their kids (that's why these kids are theirs in the first place).
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by popingo(f): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2010
God have mercy on us all
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by adaybayor(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2010
h0pe the rest 0f y0u learns y0ur less0ns fr0m this , and h0pe MR C0RK st0p messing ar0und with th0se y0ung girls. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 23, 2010
@sagamite
i second that!!!

it all has to do with parenting and education. if the gal knew the consequences of her silly acts, LET ALONE how to protect herself right, then she wouldnt have put herself in the predicament she was in.
yes children of today have peer pressure and TV to deal with but, nevertheless, she should have known about the dangers of what she did.
what about HIV/AIDS, infections etc?! its a sad story but maybe one that would force parents to be more involved with the upbringing of their little ones, teach them values and always be ready to listen and talk to them.

any children should be able to go to its parents for help, NO MATTER HOW FUKC UP THE SITUATION IS. the minute they think that they cant then its already too late!
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 23, 2010
i also agree with sagamite, it all boils down to parenting. Parents simply have to be disciplined when it comes to raising kids, unfortunately especially in the west we have parents who are more obsessed with being their kids best friend, compromising with them, trying to make them see reason . . . i believe all that is nonsense. Set down the rules, any kid that departs from it shld be severely punished. Period.

The girl in question is simply a microcosm of what is prevalent in Nigerian society, a lot of the girls excusing her here do so because they know their own lives are no better. I read someone asking that abortion be made legal . . . what utter stupidity. How would that have prevented the girl's death? Is the argument that with abortion legalised then our daughters would have more access to better doctors to remove their illegitimate pregnancies?

For starters our hospitals are mere mortuaries, women are still dying on delivery tables so what makes us think our daughters are any safer with abortion?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There / Get Me Employed And Marry Me / When Your Bae Says She Ain't Hor.ny But You Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.