Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death (3332 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / Ever Dated A Girl Who Lied She Was Pregnant For You? / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2010
@davidylan
i think we had that discussion once before and thats where we dont see eye to eye.

i believe parents SHOULD be their kids best friend (while keeping the parent respect/father figure) because if they dont, then their kids will never have the guts to come to them for help and would rather go and talk to their friends or ask THEM for advice.
no matter how much my children fukced up, i want to be the first person they have in mind to talk to. i want them to always remember that i will always be there for them, right or wrong. . . . . . . . .  whether to go to hospital with them or just to give them the right advice (if they wish to follow it, thats another story).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Value Of A Woman, By Advocator. / 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes / Women Teach How To Have Sex On Live TV [see Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.