Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (84564 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / A 52 Year Old Woman Marries A 56 Year Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by olat45(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Some people won't just mind their business... Marriage is a contract and both parties had already yielded to the agreement,,, so where are you feeling much concerned about this
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2019
the man they marry her off to look like a monster

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by whirlwind7(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
our Igbo brothers won't condemn this one o but if it was in kano or sokoto nobody will hear word

How many Igbos have you seen online who supported this madness? This incident went viral exactly because friends and neighbors around them spoke up against it.
Is being antagonistic to people who don't know you even exist a birthright to you?

4 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by oldman112(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2019
One truth am sure of here is that the man isn't normal and igbos can do anything to maintain there name, if the man dies without having children the name dies, the marriage is not for him to start life but for him to be taked care of at old age, and again to keep the child as his, another fact is this, the girl will still have more children for the man but is likely not to be from Izuchukwu but bears his name. Am not in support of the early marriage either but is understandable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by bellville: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2019
tope93:
Chimamanda should speak about this
And not just speak. She should spear-head some fundraising for her care and education

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2019
lilrel:

You're just a sore bastard spewing thrash
I can see your deep seated hatred for the anambra people and I am sure it's going to eat you dry like cancer.

He is a Yoruba u people should not be deceived.
That's how he go about attacking ebony and anambra
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by pocohantas(f): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

From ur name and write up we know who is product of street whoreing grin
As u are not ashamed to show it publicly.
A snake will always give birth to a snake not lizard.
No be yoruba girl u be? grin
So we know

Typical dumb Nairalander. They think you have to be a feminist to speak for women or a Yoruba to call out fuvkery in Igbo land.

13 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2019
omoadeyemi5:

May of their girls at that age has had more adult experience than some adults, so marrying at that age is a crime.

Look at them even attacking each other on this thread... Enugu vs Anambra, Biafra super league grin

My Igbo friends call the Ebonyi ones Okrika Igbos tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Corrinthians(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
our Igbo brothers won't condemn this one o but if it was in kano or sokoto nobody will hear word
When the news broke, they spread their flaps in defence claiming that was just her uncle.

These people are disgusting! They always tend to see the faults of others right down to microscopic faults. But when theirs stare them in the face like a mountain, they either deny flat out or ignore it at best.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2019
if u check well, this is happening in Okigwe

where u see those Hausa turned Igbo living in okigwe for years

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by 1daboi: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

that doesn't change the fact that Anambala people are cursed, ritualisticcc mofos from erosion ravaged enclave..they're not real igbos
but guy, if you're truly from Enugu as ur Monika shows, you should know that Enugu was actually created out of anambra. Even if you no go school, why not ask questions?
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Mpanyi: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2019
kolaxed98:
everybody, is this the beautiful Igbo girls I always hear about on the internet?

beautiful indeed

Say the truth and shame the devil. In your lineage and community have you seen any girl more beautiful than her.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by uuzba(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2019
Techguyz:
And this girl looks 25 and not 15
She has given birth. That's why she's looking old.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Typical dumb Nairalander. They think you have to be a feminist to speak for women or a Yoruba to call our fuvkery in Igbo land.

Typical street wh*** they easily insult anyone who faulted their errors, because they are no more in control of their emotions due to different sex accumulated evil spirits

So why haven't I seen any of ur post condemning the evil that happens in Yoruba
Does it mean Yoruba land is paradise?
Keep deceiving urself.
U better go for deliverance, u have accumulated do many evil spirits, don't take this as a joke

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2019
kolaxed98:
everybody, is this the beautiful Igbo girls I always hear about on the internet?

beautiful indeed
She's actually quite beautiful considering they haven't turned her face into a myriad of colours

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by nasirujj(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2019
OneCorner:
These are abokis living in Igbo land.
No Igbo can do this, only almajiri abokis
Ok ooo if it was in the north then we won't here word today

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by BenzEne1(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The lady's ramblings are stupid. The guy won't do anything to her as she claims, so what seems to be the problem here? Because the way I see it, the situation would have been more the same or even worse had she remained with her family. For one, she had a child at such a young age, which the writer herself blames on her home situation. Now she's been married off to a wealthy family, that to a husband who's incapable of exploiting her sexually. She already has a child, no doubt her in-laws will help take care of her & the child. Isn't that better off than to remain at home with her parents, where she could be taken advantage of again, which may lead to another pregnancy with no father in sight? Her arranged marriage imo, is the better of two evils. At least she's not out there popping her p*ssy to different men, in exchange for a plate of food or money. The outrage is a bit ridiculous considering that at home she didn't fare any better.

The issue of child marriage doesn't arise here as usual.
If this happened in the North, it would be a ground to rain curses on northerners, Muhammad and Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Corrinthians(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2019
iboboyswag:
These ones no go mind their business now... Do shits just to trend.

I hope when you get the girl out of the Igwilo's house, you won't come online to beg for money to help send her to school or take care of her little baby. You think its just to get her out now and in a year, you scram...

God help us all.
Imagine! MJBOLT, this is exactly what I'm talking about!

This one here has advocated the incident is ignored completely! That they should mind their business.

Spits.

5 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 9:23am On Feb 02, 2019
1daboi:
but guy, if you're truly from Enugu as ur Monika shows, you should know that Enugu was actually created out of anambra. Even if you no go school, why not ask questions?

He is not from enugu he is Yoruba that's how he insults ebony too to cause confusion
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by BenzEne1(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2019
omoadeyemi5:
Look at them..they are so sentimental... If this happened in the North, these bigots will say all sorts against Islam but now that it is from their place all they were focusing on was poverty. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

May of their girls at that age has had more adult experience than some adults, so marrying at that age is a crime.

Look at them even attacking each other on this thread... Enugu vs Anambra, Biafra super league grin

The hypocrisy dey shock me

4 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2019
tongue

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2019

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by michony505(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Oh spare me that, I am Igbo and I know Igbo men love to marry young brides. Lots of our mothers married as teenagers.

The only tribe I can't fault for this in recent times is Yorubas. You will see a 28yr old Yoruba guy, marrying a 26yr old lady. But in Igbo land, mba... The man will wait till he is 43, na start looking for one 21yr old girl to marry.
Who then marries the old girls?

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

What is the difference between the man marrying her and all other men in the East that date and fck teenagers in secondary school? What is the difference? Yes it happens in the East!

You are the dumb one. This is the only section where your like can quote me, outside here...nobody dey see una in 50pages of intellectual discuss.

RIP...CaptainGood, pocohantas took your tribalistic head to the cleaners.

And to think she's Igbo too. Why do your ladies reason faster than the men ? They lead protests while men wear their dresses and run...why are they braver? tongue

1 minute of silence grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2019
I am just laughing at kellibae right now like... grin grin grin

The way she was arguing on that other thread you'd think she was a relative of one of the families. She was even sure the groom was a drunkard. Poor man probably has down syndrome.

May God forgive you kellibae. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by alizma: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2019
where is that guy that was saying everything foolishly to defend the family in the previous post, claiming the man was only representing his younger brother in abroad

4 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

RIP...CaptainGood, pocohantas took your tribalistic head to the cleaners.

And to think she's Igbo too.

1 minute of silence grin

Hehehehehehe asslickers everywhere.
Well we all know he is ur fellow smelly ogbomosho yoruba sister grin

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by pocohantas(f): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Typical street wh*** they easily insult anyone who faulted their errors, because they are no more in control of their emotions due to different sex accumulated evil spirits

So why haven't I seen any of ur post condemning the evil that happens in Yoruba
Does it mean Yoruba land is paradise?
Keep deceiving urself.
U better go for deliverance, u have accumulated do many evil spirits, don't take this as a joke

You are a very big fool. Who insulted who first? This is how you men go about looking for trouble, when they give you back, you start playing victim and slutshaming.

Keep looking for post where I condemned Yorubas. Una no dey ever get sense. That is why you people keep shouting "Develop, Biafla and Dilector" upandan. Rather than holding your stupid governors responsible for the ruins in the region...ibu nno ezigbo anuofia:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Rexzivyson99(m): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2019
Send ur gift cards (items,amazon,walmart, steam etc) for instant cash out at the very best rates you can get
Whatsapp/call 07058319620
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Jalingo767(m): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2019
ELVISHOT:
We have more details about the 15-year-old who was married off to an allegedly demented man from the wealthy Igwilo family in Ozubulu community in Anambra state.

Activist, Prince Harrison Gwamnishu, who visited Anambra state after the story went viral, said the said girl is from Ihiala community and is actually 15 going on 16.

Harrison in an interview with LIB, said the girl is from a very poor family and that she had a child when she was in primary 5 and had to quit school. Her family couldn’t continue sponsoring her education and also taking care of her child so they decided that they were going to marry her off to Izuchukwu who came recently with his family members to ask for her hand in marriage. Acording to the family, they believe no one would come for the little girl’s hand in marriage since she has a child.

Harrison says the Igwilos really want Izuchukwu to get married and also have children of his own, hence they have accepted to have the girl come into their family with her own child. Izuchukwu’s brothers, who are said to be wealthy, have pledged to sponsor the girl’s child and any children she and their brother will have together.

The traditional wedding of Izuchukwu and the teen girl is slated for Easter this year and, according to Harrison, a lot of money running into millions of Naira has been budgetted for the ceremony.

Until the girl come out of Igwilo house we aren't giving up.

See earlier thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/4990217/mans-wedding-younger-bride-anambra

Then watch Video of their ceremony below

See more photos and Watch Full video HERE

Read more from source below..

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/02/update-on-15-year-old-girl-who-married.html?m=1
Hmmm. Things are happening

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Undertaker001: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2019
Magnifik18:

Peadophile. Just cause your brain is low on oxygen doesn't mean you have to type like a lunatic.

You are just as demented and stupid as the igwilos.

Cos she don born doesn't mean she should be turned into the sex slave to a mad man old enough to be her grand father.

Rapist minded son on a motherfvcking demented b!tch.

May only mad sex predators locate your daughters since you see nothing bad in this situation...
you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.