Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (84556 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / A 52 Year Old Woman Marries A 56 Year Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2019
5thElement:

#yinmu

That's what they say until they marry a non-igbo.
Not for me, my decision is final. I date only igbos too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

6miilion naira richer now grin
Even the gal Don dash u the money and comot grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2019
omoadeyemi5:
Look at them..they are so sentimental... If this happened in the North, these bigots will say all sorts against Islam but now that it is from their place all they were focusing on was poverty. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

May of their girls at that age has had more adult experience than some adults, so marrying at that age is a crime.

Look at them even attacking each other on this thread... Enugu vs Anambra, Biafra super league grin

Afonja Muslim. LMAO. online central defense of the northern Muslim.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
Please don't say this outside, Imo is the capital of Igbo, the eastern heartland.

And I always thought it was Enugu.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Boyooosa(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2019
Poverty in their land and they won't hide their face....

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
Not for me, my decision is final. I date only igbos too.

Lol. OK then. It is your choice.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by 19grigri: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Oh spare me that, I am Igbo and I know Igbo men love to marry young brides. Lots of our mothers married as teenagers.

The only tribe I can't fault for this in recent times is Yorubas. You will see a 28yr old Yoruba guy, marrying a 26yr old lady. But in Igbo land, mba... The man will wait till he is 43, na start looking for one 21yr old girl to marry.

This is quite true

4 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2019
5thElement:

And I always thought it was Enugu.
Hahahahah, don't mind me o, its Enugu.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Enugupikin: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
I hate to break it to you, but I'm from imo
wow...and I'm in owerri now..see the kind of prostitution going on here in owerri..with just indomie and egg u can fvck imo gals...also in pH imo gals are littered doing prostitution... Imo gals are the most useless nation wide

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Enugupikin: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
You shut up, Enugu and ebonyi are not full Igbo's.
Enugu and Ebonyi together with Abia are core easterners...Enugu remains your capital

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Preshy561(f): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

wow...and I'm in owerri now..see the kind of prostitution going on here in owerri..with just indomie and egg u can fvck imo gals...also in pH imo gals are littered doing prostitution... Imo gals are the most useless nation wide
Fvck You, almajiri beggar.
Valerie47 stip replying this Igbo wanna be.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=75345992][/quote]

grin
Ur bank alert na gbagam grin

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Enugupikin: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
I hate to break it to you, but I'm from imo
no one including Anambala sef like to marry an Imo gal... your women are worthless piece of shit..no value..only good for sexx..

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by demolinka(m): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Let's all condemn this poo. Forget tribal and religious sentiments, this has to stop with this generation. Infact the hypocrisy on both sides of the divide is sickening: the northern elites predicate their support for the act on the fact that Islam permits it, but refuse their own daughters to be given out as child brides, while the eastern peeps supporting this episode say it's an isolated case (albeit arguable), conveniently evading the notion that this could set a precedence that future perpetrators will refer to when toeing same path.
Was marrying the young girl the only way they could 'help' her? Poverty can not be an excuse for this (so every poor family can also do same to their daughters, abi ) and I strongly blame her parents or guardians for giving her out like a prize, a mere object.

Our generation must kill this shii abeg
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by KealDrogo: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The lady's ramblings are stupid. The guy won't do anything to her as she claims, so what seems to be the problem here? Because the way I see it, the situation would have been more the same or even worse had she remained with her family. For one, she had a child at such a young age, which the writer herself blames on her home situation. Now she's been married off to a wealthy family, that to a husband who's incapable of exploiting her sexually. She already has a child, no doubt her in-laws will help take care of her & the child. Isn't that better off than to remain at home with her parents, where she could be taken advantage of again, which may lead to another pregnancy with no father in sight? Her arranged marriage imo, is the better of two evils. At least she's not out there popping her p*ssy to different men, in exchange for a plate of food or money. The outrage is a bit ridiculous considering that at home she didn't fare any better.
You made a good point, but the problem here is that this particular set of people are hypocrites. If this same incident happens in another part of the country, this same people will be calling them animals, backwards savages, and all kinds of insults while they are not better off than the people that they are condemning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by frozen70(f): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2019
Techguyz:
Where are the Igbo feminists na? Come out we must discuss this one too

OK am here and let's put things clear

She already have a child when she was in primary school, for her to be soo loose to have a child at that age, it won't be easy for a bachelor to propose to her because it will be assumed she will be messing around

Secondly, she is from a poor home and she has to stop her education because of her early pregnancy, well I blame the parents their poverty made thier daughter to loose her self and follow men to get food at the same time pay with her pussy, hence the pregnancy

Thirdly, the husband to be is not as complete as a man, so for him to get a simple girl will be difficult despite the fact that his families are rich, situation like this they go for girls in the same category like him or go for girls that already pregnant or already have a child which is refared to as bastard

Fortly because the man is not organised, they need an organised woman to help coordinate his family and they will establish her into a business of her choice

The summary of this scenario now is that her marriage to that family will uplift her own family from poverty and get them established because they are now in law's and wouldn't want anybody to make mockery of their inlaw.

So if at the end she stays in that marriage and messes around they won't be suprise

Meanwhile that child she had out of wedlock is now the first child of the man and he is entitled to his inheritance along with his other biological children.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Enugupikin: 10:39am On Feb 02, 2019
Preshy561:
Fvck You, almajiri beggar. Valerie47 stip replying this Igbo wanna be.
ikpuu preshy561 gbakwa okú there...akwuna di ka gi

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by 19grigri: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2019
Anambrapikin:

Who be this Hausa Man claiming to be Igbo, Anambra is the Ancestral hine of Igbo Land so watch your mouth before you start inter state online war here.

I thought Nairaland has mods
That guy suppose don go collect breeze outside for at least one week
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by nwabobo: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
quit masturbating on my mentions,failed abortion

You must be the product of a leaking condom.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2019
frozen70:

OK am here and let's put things clear

She already have a child when she was in primary school, for her to be soo loose to have a child at that age, it won't be easy for a bachelor to propose to her because it will be assumed she will be messing around

Secondly, she is from a poor home and she has to stop her education because of her early pregnancy, well I blame the parents their poverty made thier daughter to loose her self and follow men to get food tat the same time pay with her pussy, hence the pregnancy

Thirdly, the husband to be is not as complete as a man, so for him to get a simple girl will be difficult despite the fact that his families are rich, situation like this they go for girls in the same category like them or go for girls that already pregnant have a child which is refared to as bastard

Fortly because the man is not organised, they need an organised woman to help coordinate his family and they will establish her into a business of her choice

The summary of this scenario now is that her marriage to that family will uplift her own family from poverty and get them established because they are now in law's and wouldn't want anybody to make mockery of their inlaw.

So if at the end she stays in that marriage and messes around they won't be suprise
..You nailed it .Your comment is very objective and devoid of emotions and sentiments.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by nsukkaboi: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

cry cry babe rule 100 won't save u.. I thought you were woman enough

Paul we are ready. Is this true?

https://www.nairaland.com/4998215/armed-robbers-caught-nsukka-pictures
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by NinjaMetahuman: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Enugu is a cursed backward dungeon filled with animals

[s][/s]
e pain am

He is right.. anambra is not igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2019
Child abuse !

STOP IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by godwinony(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2019
Nanceer:
Mmkay
You must be a fan of Mr Mackey in the South park cartoon series cheesy
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by NinjaMetahuman: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

not about any fight..let me now tell you people the truth,

1)that East is erosion ravaged is bc of Anambala
2),that East is divided is bc of Anambala
3) Anambala girls are more into prostitution
4) Anambala has no land
and it's people are very wicked...that's the fact.

them like underage girls eh... sometimes they behave like uneducated almajirii up north
tell them..

Annmbra is problem of south east..

Almajiris of south east.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2019
alizma:
where is that guy that was saying everything foolishly to defend the family in the previous post, claiming the man was only representing his younger brother in abroad

It's a girl called Kellibae. The man with Down's syndrome must be her elder brother.

5 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by skukimania(f): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2019
The igwilos are so wicked ! Can they give their own underage daughter's hand in marriage to such a man? A demented and super-old? That's so unfair!

Her parent didn't try too.

3 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2019
The hypocrisy of Igbos is unbelievable.

See Igbos here rationalising the marriage of that underage girl to an lmbecile. No single shred of decency or comnonsense, all they are saying is 'take care of' and 'sponsor'.

It's really sad.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.