Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,589 members, 7,827,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (84565 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / A 52 Year Old Woman Marries A 56 Year Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The lady's ramblings are stupid. The guy won't do anything to her as she claims, so what seems to be the problem here? Because the way I see it, the situation would have been more the same or even worse had she remained with her family. For one, she had a child at such a young age, which the writer herself blames on her home situation. Now she's been married off to a wealthy family, that to a husband who's incapable of exploiting her sexually. She already has a child, no doubt her in-laws will help take care of her & the child. Isn't that better off than to remain at home with her parents, where she could be taken advantage of again, which may lead to another pregnancy with no father in sight? Her arranged marriage imo, is the better of two evils. At least she's not out there popping her p*ssy to different men, in exchange for a plate of food or money. The outrage is a bit ridiculous considering that at home she didn't fare any better.
Exactly what I said on a Facebook group and fools were attaching me, I think they are taking it too far. The whole drama is not necessary and the girl in question looks happy.

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2019
Moferere:

Shiborobo!
But she doesn't look like someone who has dropped a point.

May be if we are opportuned to check her borbi we will know better
Yeepa
Hehehehehe
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol... cheesy. Nice one
Matured response. Make I follow you jare. Sense dey your body.

Changed my mind. After reading your profile Omo.... Make I no talk
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Enugupikin: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
Anambra is more Igbo than Enugu, una be wawa people.
there is nothing like been more igbo...Enugu is the capital of igboland, so how can Anambala of all people who're into skull mining, ritualisticc, and erosion ravaged be more igbo

and let me just tell you the truth Anambala people are actually regarded as Igala people..

igbo states include Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi and Abia

Anambala is Igala... sorry

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

RIP

RIP
He pain am grin
Go and withdraw ur imaginary 6million naira angry
What u can't have in real life so u wish u can have in nairaland grin

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by akdjr(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2019
They are denying our brothers again ooooo
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

there is nothing like been more igbo...Enugu is the capital of igboland, so how can Anambala of all people who're into skull mining, ritualisticc, and erosion ravaged be more igbo

and let me just tell you the truth Anambala people are actually regarded as Igala people..

igbo states include Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi and Abia

Anambala is Igala... sorry
Please don't say this outside, Imo is the capital of Igbo, the eastern heartland.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Enugupikin: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
Exactly what I said on a Facebook group and fools were attaching me, I think they are taking it too far. The whole drama is not necessary and the girl in question looks happy.
shut up...your thinking is no different form Almajiriis up north.. you see why we regard you Anambala people as almajiriis??...child marriage and abuse can't be found in a true Igbo state of Enugu,Imo , Ebonyi and Abia

you Anambala people should just be merged with your almajirii brothers up north

6 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Oh spare me that, I am Igbo and I know Igbo men love to marry young brides. Lots of our mothers married as teenagers.

The only tribe I can't fault for this in recent times is Yorubas. You will see a 28yr old Yoruba guy, marrying a 26yr old lady. But in Igbo land, mba... The man will wait till he is 43, na start looking for one 21yr old girl to marry.
I guess you will marry a Yoruba man. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

RIP
He pain am grin
Go and withdraw ur imaginary 6million naira angry
What u can't have in real life so u wish u can have in nairaland grin

Pele...you have been on this thread for 2hours+ crying your eyes out grin grin grin

Biko, he don do. The girl gave you some hometraining tongue

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by XhosaNostra(f): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Dshocker:

As a lady,you shouldn't be saying this....She had a baby at 5,you should have known that she was raped as a child.

Did I say she had consensual sex? Because I clearly said she was taken advantage of by whomever it was that impregnated her. I'm sure there were many.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Enugupikin: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
Please don't say this outside, Imo is the capital of Igbo, the eastern heartland.
so from Anambala to imo now.. forget talk anyone can claim anything...that title of imo as eastern heartland means nothing... Ebonyi or Abia people can also lay a claim

now let me ask you:
1)where does ohaneze ndi igbo hold their meeting (ans: Enugu

2)where was the Eastern Nigeria capitalsadans: Enugu

Enugu remains your capital

5 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

shut up...your thinking is no different form Almajiriis up north.. you see why we regard you Anambala people as almajiriis??...child marriage and abuse can't be found in a true Igbo state of Enugu,Imo , Ebonyi and Abia

you Anambala people should just be merged with your almajirii brothers up north
I hate to break it to you, but I'm from imo

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

so from Anambala to imo now.. forget talk anyone can claim anything...that title of imo as eastern heartland means nothing... Ebonyi or Abia people can also lay a claim

now let me ask you:
1)where does ohaneze ndi igbo hold their meeting (ans: Enugu

2)where was the Eastern Nigeria capitalsadans: Enugu

Enugu remains your capital
You shut up, Enugu and ebonyi are not full Igbo's.

7 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by XhosaNostra(f): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2019
5thElement:

Are you saying that girls from poor homes should be married off to rich families?

What makes you think she won't be exploited and treated like a slave in the home she is going too?

Are you so sure she won't be passed around as a sex object by the brothers of the groom seeing as the groom is incapable?

Give a girl child a pen not a _penis

I don't know that & neither do you. Did the community where she's from offer to shoulder the responsibility of giving her a pen? Because I don't think things would have reached this point had someone done something to help this family.

3 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Dshocker:

As a lady,you shouldn't be saying this....She had a baby at 5,you should have known that she was raped as a child.
Who told you she raped? were you there when she was raped or you just assume.

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by BenzEne1(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Read my post again and read slowly..
Both scenarios ain't the same.
This is north part of south that's why people condemed the post on facebook because everyone saw it as abomination.
But it's different in North.

I have proven a point to u. But if u still can't see the difference then have a nice day bro

Nice day to you too.
Abomination my foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by TEYA: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

It's not even illegal for her to be married by 15 under traditional marriage law in many parts of the country. The age of sexual consent can be as low as 10 as long as it is done under marriage. Many of us don't know our laws.

bukatyne:

I very much agree with you.

Unless all the activists would be responsible for her tertiary education and take care of her kids, they better leave this girl alone.

I have seen enough poverty to know that some people need to choose lesser of two evils by crazy marriage alliances.

She could end up as a maid servicing oga, trafficked as a prostitute/go into prostitute, retire to the farm or become a community beggar.

If this marriage would help her with a better life for her kid (s), so be it.

And I wonder why people are not thinking she would be the one stepping out on the man instead.

Valerie47:

Now where were you guys when a truck pusher eloped with Ese to kano, or when that Emir in the north kept her in his palace. Why didn't you speak in defence of Senator Yerima when he married a poor Egyptian girl? Where were you? I think you guys should be ashamed of yourselves drooling all over XhosaNostra like hounds over stinking poo! Mstchew.

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by XhosaNostra(f): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2019
BenzEne1:

The issue of child marriage doesn't arise here as usual.
If this happened in the North, it would be a ground to rain curses on northerners, Muhammad and Islam.

I don't know anything about Northerners & neither have I said anything concerning their culture.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by bibiking7(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2019

This looks like a win win shituation to me. The girl will be well taken care off and the man will be happy. I am 92 percent sure that the girl will still shag outside.

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by XhosaNostra(f): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2019
bukatyne:

I very much agree with you.

Unless all the activists would be responsible for her tertiary education and take care of her kids, they better leave this girl alone.

I have seen enough poverty to know that some people need to choose lesser of two evils by crazy marriage alliances.

She could end up as a maid servicing oga, trafficked as a prostitute/go into prostitute, retire to the farm or become a community beggar.

If this marriage would help her with a better life for her kid (s), so be it.

And I wonder why people are not thinking she would be the one stepping out on the man instead.

True.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by nwabobo: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
shut your mouth,how many igbos on this forum have condemned the act

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by pocohantas(f): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
I guess you will marry a Yoruba man. Case closed.

I will marry any man that treats me with respect irrespective of his tribe. Doesn't stop me from being objective on issues that has to do with my tribe.

9 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

I will marry any man that treats me with respect, irrespective of his tribe. Doesn't stop me from being objective on issues that has to do with my tribe.
Dunno about you but I can't marry a non Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by MJBOLT: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2019
quit masturbating on my mentions,failed abortion
nwabobo:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by 1972xy: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2019
Where are the NGOs , where are the churches for God's sake to into the matter for this poor child who is about to be enslaved for life under the disguise of marriage.Please God do not allow it to happen. The girl needs parential attention and guidance.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Pele...you have been on this thread for 2hours+ crying your eyes out grin grin grin

Biko, he don do. The girl gave you some hometraining tongue

6miilion naira richer now grin
Even the gal Don dash u the money and comot grin.

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't know that & neither do you. Did the community where she's from offer to shoulder the responsibility of giving her a pen? Because I don't think things would have reached this point had someone done something to help this family.

Well at least now the news is out in the open and hopefully will attract kind hearted Nigerians or women rights advocate groups.

The possibility of the girl being abused and misused is very high. Besides, put yourself in that girl's shoes.WWouldyou love to be married off at the age of 16 to an slowpoke whatever the circumstances might be?

The girl's parents have already concluded that she can't get married because she had a child out of wedlock. Instead of tying down her destiny with an slowpoke because of marriage, why not set her free.

I'm sure you know that the illustrious actress Genevieve Nnaji had a child out of wedlock, she's not married and she's making waves.

For crying out loud she is still a minor at 16. What is the age of consent in SA anyway?

3 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
Dunno about you but I can't marry a non Igbo.

#yinmu

That's what they say until they marry a non-igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by nwanyionitsha: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
our Igbo brothers won't condemn this one o but if it was in kano or sokoto nobody will hear word
Go and check it on facebook and see the condemnation. What is wrong is wrong.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

I will marry any man that treats me with respect, irrespective of his tribe. Doesn't stop me from being objective on issues that has to do with my tribe.

Respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.