Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back (2856 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / See How This Girl Messed Up Big Time Just Because She Thought The Guy Was Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by Sharon6(f): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2010
Stay away from that lady if you want to live long. Cos these are the likely things that'll happen to you if u continue with her:
1. We've all heard cases of women killing their partner so as to enjoy their wealth and gain social recognition. They then turn to younger guys/young blood to service them and all this services will be paid for with the same wealth acquired for their dead hubby. I can bet women like this start out like this ur so_called gf. Are u ready to die for another to enjoy ur hard earned wealth?
2. If you take her back and you're already getting stable with her emotionally she may eventually get to run away with someone who's more bouyant than you financially so you get to suffer another heartbreak which will be way more brutal that the first one then u'll start blaming urself and start asking urself questions which my also lead to psychological disorder.
3. Life is full of ups and downs u really need a wife who'll be there for u when those little setbacks happens, not one that'll drop you like a piece of shi.t.
4. For those people asking you to have se.x with her and then dump her i'll simply advise u against that cos this is Africa nd believe it or not Juju is real and trust me a lady so desperate to come back to you will come with loads of them and u might get. A guy slept with an ex desperate to come back into his life for the same fuc.k and dump purpose not knowing the lady has been fully laced with Magun{thunderbolt}. He die immediately after the se.x. And i bet u no amt of condoms can save u from this.
Bottom line, get over her and everything that'll remind u of her, make ur heart open and u'll surely love another. Believe me.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by annawhite(f): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2010
love can make one act stupid sometime, you want to get over her,try remembering the first time she told you to your face that you are not good for her.dude get over her
she is a gold digger.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by slex(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2010
Dude get away from that Jezebel. What happened to for better for worse? its not only in marriage ooo vows get effect. Whatever happens in cortship do not decieve yourself that in marriage it will happen? Flee but if you like go back
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by double08(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2010
story story?

if its true sha no carry am back cos dats suicide
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by DECOtech(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2010
You are a big fool. you are very stupid to even consider if u shld take her back or not. woman wrapper. idiot. , Sorry Oh! that 's just the way i feel. MAN WEY WOMAN NEVA KILL NO GO DIE IF TRAILER CLIMB AM!. don't listen to your mum if she talks in favour of her. she will leave you again and still wnt back. her type is shameless. i can go on & on. Guy, I've once been in your shoes.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by 1105(f): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2010
DECOtech:

You are a big fool. you are very silly to even consider if u shld take her back or not. woman wrapper. . , Sorry Oh! that 's just the way i feel.[size=15pt] MAN WEY WOMAN NEVA KILL NO GO DIE IF TRAILER CLIMB AM[/size]!. don't listen to your mum if she talks in favour of her. she will leave you again and still wnt back. her type is shameless. i can go on & on. Guy, I've once been in your shoes.

Gbam and double Gbam!!! grin grin
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by lepa001(f): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
MAN WEY WOMAN NEVA KILL NO GO DIE IF TRAILER CLIMB AM!.

Smiles, smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by sexylogan(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2010

@Poster, u r not serious. if this is tru and u really dont know wat to do, there's more hope for a blind man walking
off a cliff than for u. sad angry
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by Osama10(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2010
Na, for me its a no no return.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by Ibomade1: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2010
Run as fast as your legs can carry you.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by chibaby5(f): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2010
@TOPIC

Yeh is very right to condemn her but All humans are very capable of portrayin such characters or even worse
wat she did waz very bad I agree and she must hve learnt a lesson 4rm dat
Nothing is permanent. da only thing constant in life is change. she must knw dat by now.
we live to learn err single day.  smiley
Unless u are willing to throw errting u had away jus becuz of one thing she did. Men cheat errday and sum ladies still accept them bck!  undecided
U need to tlk it over with her and make sure she's sincerely sorry
For a relationship 2 wither storms, both participants need a big heart of forgiveness and soo many oda things.
Afta all sed and dne da ball is in ur court. u knw hw u feel 4 her, Nl members dnt.
Itz easy 4 us 2 tell u 2 do ds/dat cuz we not in da situation.
Pray God helps you in yo decision  cool
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by DECOtech(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
Don't even go near her. she cld use juju on you.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by Sharon6(f): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2010
chi-baby:

@TOPIC

Yeh is very right to condemn her but All humans are very capable of portrayin such characters or even worse
Nothing is permanent. da only thing constant in life is change. she must knw dat by now.
we live to learn err single day.  smiley
Unless u are willing to throw errting u had away jus becuz of one thing she did. Men cheat errday and sum ladies still accept them bck!  undecided
For a relationship 2 wither storms, both participants need a big heart of forgiveness and soo many oda things.
Afta all sed and dne da ball is in your court. u knw hw u feel 4 her, Nl members dnt.
Pray God helps you in yo decision  cool

Crap (no offense)
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by chibaby5(f): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2010
.Sharon:

Crap (no offense)

Ur opinion luv cool
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by googles: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2010
.Sharon:

Crap (no offense)

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

and you are who again ??

dont talk like dat to my cousin that is why the thread is open for all and sundry to contribute

if yur views are different why not state them instead
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by philip0906(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2010
googles:

and you are who again ??

dont talk like dat to my cousin that is why the thread is open for all and sundry to contribute

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by chibaby5(f): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
googles:

and you are who again ??

My cuzzy in action! grin no mind em jareeh . . luv yhu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by googles: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2010
philip0906:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yea i got my sister's back anytime  cheesy

I wont take anyone insulting her ***shrugs ***

chi-baby:

My cuzzy in action! grin no mind em jareeh . . luv yhu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Anytime kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by philip0906(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2010
googles:

Yea i got my sister's back anytime  cheesy

I wont take anyone insulting her ***shrugs ***

Anytime kiss kiss kiss kiss
is she your e-cousin or. . . cheesy
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by chibaby5(f): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
^ we are cousinz not e-cousinz cool
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by googles: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
philip0906:

is she your e-cousin or. . . cheesy

Nah shez my soul sister wink
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by philip0906(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2010
googles:

Nah shez my soul sister wink
hmmm. . .kk
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by googles: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2010
philip0906:

hmmm. . .kk

true true o grin

we are cousins. . . .and shez the nice part of me cheesy

shez the sweetest person on NL, very easy going, unlike me
cheesy
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by philip0906(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2010
googles:

true true o  grin

we are cousins. . . .and shez the nice part of me  cheesy

shez the sweetest person on NL, very easy going, unlike me
  cheesy
lol. . .don't really know how true dat is sha as per d easy going type.Maybe cos I've not paid attention 2 her posts and comments cheesy
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by googles: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2010
philip0906:

lol. . .don't really know how true dat is sha as per d easy going type.Maybe cos I've not paid attention 2 her posts and comments cheesy

truss me. . . up there is a proof sef

read her original post and the reply she gave sharon whoever
{ angry}
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by philip0906(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2010
googles:

truss me. . . up there is a proof sef

read her original post and the reply she gave sharon whoever
{ angry}
ok ma. . .seen it cheesy cheesy
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by chibaby5(f): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2010
Aww'ryt cuzzy. . enof abwt me. ur makin me embarassed embarassed embarassed
And we dnt want complainz abwt goin off topic 4rm haterz lol kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by Donstan1: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2010
Do u want her back bcoz of her pussy that u cant get another gurl?.Guy u nver get money yet,u dey stl imaging/asuming.go make moni she might even come back ok.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by googles: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2010
chi-baby:

Aww'ryt cuzzy. . enof abwt me. your makin me embarassed embarassed embarassed
And we dnt want complainz abwt goin off topic 4rm haterz lol kiss kiss kiss

lol. . .okay bbz kiss
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by pharmking: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
Awwooo Man this girl is bad news. She doesn't really like you. she is after your money. Next time find somebody that like you for you. Don't put in fromt your money and let the next one like you more than you like her or you will be broken!!!!
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by jaybee3(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2010
chi-baby:

@TOPIC

we live to learn err single day. smiley
Unless u are willing to throw errting u had away jus becuz of one thing she did. Men cheat errday and sum ladies still accept them bck! undecided
Afta all sed and dne da ball is in your court. u knw hw u feel 4 her, Nl members dnt.
Pray God helps you in yo decision cool

Do golddiggers change?
Remember she didn't come back asking for 4giveness when d dude was still going thru life challenges. It's very easy to conclude that shez only asking for 4giveness cos of the new status.
goldiggers are dangerous. . . beit man or woman. . . He needs someone that cares about him not what he has. Isn't that the first basic rule of relationship?
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by madlady(f): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2010
@POSTER

If you  REALLY think you cannot live without this girl then take her back for now, but do not FUND her in any way.

She's not your wife so she's not your financial responsibility, you can pay for dates and the occasional gift,  set a  limit on the amount you spend on them.

If she asks or demands  that you should fund her then you will see who she TRULY is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Avoid The "Friendzone" / Advice Me. Pls I Need True Ans. Ve Been Thinking / How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.