Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back (2848 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / See How This Girl Messed Up Big Time Just Because She Thought The Guy Was Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by CzarChris(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2010
Guys,
I need your honest advice on dis. I had this girl I luvd so much dat i did every thing possible to make her happy. I stopped some of my crazy life styles like smoking, womanizing I mean everything damn thing a young guy do to feel cool wink. I funded her in every aspect I could infact I was seriously sprung, I even proposed embarassed, don't blame me I've never felt anything like that before.
Well, things were rosy until I, suffered a serious set back, I lost my dad the family business crumbed I was in shock and just short of begging cry. The girl of my dreams couldn't even wait two months after d burial, she told me to my face that she's found out that I am not capable of taking care of her. To cut the long story short, I actually fell sick cry cry. Like a man I forged ahead with life, I got a good high pay job with a mulitnational company in PH and by God's special grace I just revived my dad's firm and everything is even far better now than ever. cool grin.
My ex got wind of the new status n she really wants back,she is using everytin at her disposal even working on me through my mom angry, but the point is I still feel dat thing for her and it hurts me like hell that I still feel it sad, to be honest after that incident I find it very difficult to trust a female. But, guys I need your candid advise on this I'm really confused undecided on dis issue.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by JesusloveU: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2010
please,don't take her back.She's a bad girl .She's after your money.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by googles: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2010
if yur story is actually true. . . .den dont take her back

shez obviously after wat yuh have to offer materially
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by CzarChris(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2010
@googles,
I decided to seek 4 advice on dis b/cos I just couldn't hold it back anymore. I would want to leave her but when I remember d wonderful times we shared together, I just feel weak. Believe me it's not dat easy 4 meundecided cry.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by MrCork1: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2010
bro, u better take her back, where the heck are u suppose to get Womanliness?
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2010
Please dont try to take her back, If u r rich, U get lots of admirers more will come.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by googles: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2010
Czar-Chris:

@googles,
I decided to seek 4 advice on dis b/cos I just couldn't hold it back anymore. I would want to leave her but when I remember d wonderful times we shared together, I just feel weak. Believe me it's not dat easy 4 meundecided cry.

yea really i un'stand yuh. . . but that kind of person is not worth a second thot

she left yuh wen yuh needed her most only to come and kiss yur butt cos yuh bounced back. . . who does dat ?? only a parasite

i dont pray for things to go bad for yuh again but yuh have to roll with pple yuh can depend on in times of need

she has shown yuh her true colours so let her slide. ova girls will surely come
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by cold(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
For goodness sakes all diz 'pls i need your advice' thingy is startin to get to me.@Op what kind of advice do you need.You still have a thing for her & you want us to tell you to 'pls forgive & forge,it is human to err' reh,reh,reh.Then you can thank us for our advice and run bak to your runaway lover.

Isn't it as clear as daylight that this is a classic case of a golddigger tryin to warm her way bak until the nxt burst cycle? (which ofcourse we're not prayin for but can't be ruled out).Be wise my bruvas,be wise.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by likeme(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
Feeling of love is a crazy thing, It makes man surender his weapon. But TRUE LOVE will not leave her man when he is down. TRUE LOVE will stay.

It's even harder to take away your mind when intimacy has been involved.

Don't think about her, U need somebody after your heart not after your purse. If she got somebody richer than you tomorrow, she will elope with that person. The pressure might be much especially from your Mum.

a girls that left you when you were down does not worth your attention regardless of your love. She is only interested in wat she can get. They called them GOLDDIGGERS

Tell your Mum not to host her, delete her numbers and text from your phone, remove all her pictures, then Get yourself another GF prayerfully.

There is no amount of 'Good time' you have shared that can be compared wit a true love.

My 1 butut
M
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by jaybee3(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2010
barnish her into the past. look ahead to your future and continue working extra hard. The woman of your dream will def show up in the future.
Shez no good to you
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by MrCork1: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2010
bro so u need me to help u find woman?? Well i get all my ladies from Nairaland and i can hook u up.

The chicks love me
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by dbigrod(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2010
[size=15pt]
Mr Cork:

bro, u better take her back, where the heck are u suppose to get Womanliness?

where u born to be stupiiid?i wish to recommend psychatric home for u.msshhheeeww

@original poster,

guy, i know its never easy to leave someone u love but u have to do it.please u must do it.a girl dat left u when u needed her most does not deserve anything gud in her life.most girls want to eat their cake and have it.lets be real here.when u are so nice to people,u stand to loose.i`ll advice u pay her back.dat will teach her lesson and make her wiser.is she d only girl in this world?
[/size]
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by omofat: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
cold:

For goodness sakes all diz 'pls i need your advice' thingy is startin to get to me.@Op what kind of advice do you need.You still have a thing for her & you want us to tell you to 'pls forgive & forge,it is human to err' reh,reh,reh.Then you can thank us for our advice and run bak to your runaway lover.

Isn't it as clear as daylight that this is a classic case of a golddigger tryin to warm her way bak until the nxt burst cycle? (which ofcourse we're not prayin for but can't be ruled out).Be wise my bruvas,be wise.

Thank you.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by InkedNerd(f): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
Dude, if you have any sense at all you will stay away from that woman. C'mon did you really need to come to Nairaland for advice, its quite obvious that she's no good for you. If marriage is something you hope for in the future, then this is not the woman for you. She left you once now imagine what will happen when you two are married and you find yourselves in a dire situation? She's only after one thing so please stay away from her. Please don't get involved, I'd hate to see a brother like you back hear on Nairaland later crying about how she sucked your account dry.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2010
I hope you wish to live in peace and live long.you better flee.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by MrCork1: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd looks like the Nigerian Gold diggger type, She will pack her portmanto when u r broke!!
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by dbigrod(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
[size=15pt]mr cork,where u born to be stupiiid?[/size]
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by 1105(f): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2010
poster
I sincerely kant believe u would come here 2 ask us this question
when even a kid born yesterday knows what 2 do,

SLEEP WITH HER AND SEND HER PACKIN
OR SLEEP WITH HER AND USE HER PANTS TO CLEAN YOUR CAR TIRES,

RUBBISH
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by InkedNerd(f): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=15pt]mr cork,where u born to be stupiiid?[/size]

Of course he was. He's not making good use of that one computer in his village. Instead of being productive like normal Nigerians, he's here badgering and causing problems.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by jaybee3(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2010
190.:

poster
I sincerely kant believe u would come here 2 ask us this question
when even a kid born yesterday knows what 2 do,

SLEEP WITH HER AND SEND HER PACKIN
OR SLEEP WITH HER AND USE HER PANTS TO CLEAN YOUR CAR TIRES,

RUBBISH

And what happens when he gets her pregnant and she rightly refuses to terminate the pregnancy?

Just stay away from her. Shez ur past
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by 1105(f): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^
Condom nor dey!!
Infact wear Two sef, grin grin
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by MrCork1: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
d bigrod, brother I just saw yo pikture, are u gay (no offence)

How many boy friends do u have?, u gay playa!!!
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by MrCork1: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2010
inked_Nerd, my love. Real ladies do not swear, meaning u not a lady, all u do is curse, curse , curse.

Its ok coz uneducated babes are my type. baby, can we hook up? i swaar i have moiney
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by InkedNerd(f): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2010
Mr Cork, I don't want you or you coins. Please save your coins so you can fix the hole in that tin shack you call a house. And stop trying to go off topic from what the poster posted.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by lepa001(f): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2010
This is what you should do; Never tell her no or tell her to go, Still keep her why you plan your wedding with another woman, After then, invite her to your house.Guess she will arrive like a woman of the house, Den introduce your wife to the OLE
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by MrCork1: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2010
Ink Nerd, baby why dont we forget about the topick and hook up for dinner. baby, i have moiney.

r u light skin?
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by sleekone: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
dude, this isnt rocket science so i dont see wht u r confused about. she left u when u had nothing and now u have some she wants to come back and u say u r confused!!!

y dont u take her back then, God forbid u have another major setback do u xpect her to remain? Dude u're smater than dat.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by Ben13: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
She will soon tell you she made a mistake in the past. Women? grin
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by no1madman(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2010
scatter her somethin and dump her in d dustbin. . .in case u r contemplating on a Group Intimacy,holla me.
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by 1105(f): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^
and mr.cork too~ undecided
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by 5p1naz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
@topic. . . honestly you are crazy for even thinking of taking her back. . . that been said. . . . pls do not take her back. . . . plsssssssssssss. . . she go ruin ur life. . . . . . .

Mr Cork:

Ink Nerd, baby why dont we forget about the topick and hook up for dinner. baby, i have moiney.

r u light skin?

roflmao lwkmdfh hahahahhhahahahahhahaqhahahahhah guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u nor well hahahahahhahah
Re: She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back by ausman: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2010
bro, dis 1 no need to talk 2 much bone her na evil do you no weda na she make thins hard for u for the first time. don't even think of her. she is a hopeless some1.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend / Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend / What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.