Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

#bbnaija2019: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Audition And She Said Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija2019: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Audition And She Said Yes (559 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2019: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Audition And She Said Yes by JosWatchDog(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Auditions for one of Nigeria's biggest TV reality show, Big Brother Naija 2019 season 4 kicked off yesterday the 1st of February, 2019 and would be ending today the 2nd of February, 2019.

If you have been following the trends on their official fan pages (Go follow @livebbnaija2019 @bbnaija2019auditions @bbnaija2019insider), you would see how much crowd was recorded for just yesterday.

It has not been easy for those who went for the auditions. Due to the much crowd, people are getting excited, some are getting discouraged, some are doing so many crazy things probably to get the attention of Biggie, some turned into Spiderman and spider woman, some were fainting.

Today additions got everyone wowing when a young man who came for the audition with his girlfriend, knelt down and proposed to her in the midst of the massive crowd.

The young lady who wasted no time immediately said yes to the young man. This is amazing.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2019/02/bbnaija2019-audition-gone-from-tough-to.html

Lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass / Simple Habits That Boost Your Sexual Performance / I Never Knew The Girl My Mother Brought For Me To Marry Is A Snake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.