Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? (6948 Views)

A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin / Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

I think your problem is comprehension. Read what i posted and what the dictionary says
your definition that sexuality means as a state of being. A condition. Your habits or desires with regards to sex. e.g for example, homo, lesbians, pedophiles, Necrophiliacs. ....
did not include the other meaning of sexuality, one of which is sexual activity.

That is how i comprehend it
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:
did you quote it from scriptures to acertain it was the laws of God?

No you did not
So you have never come across where we are warned against fornication in the Bible?

Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
1 Corinthians:7:2

But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
Acts:15:20

You can hail yourself or tell that your friend to pad you on the back when you're done twisting the Word to suit you.

One of these you'd say Homosexuality is accepted and approved by God.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

You'll hail him to hellfire.
in some part of India they see pre- marital sex as indecent state of life, but these people are not even a christian still they maintain such custom because of their ancestors believed it as sin against their nature due to how their conscience spoke to them it turned to be custom. there is nothing like hell fire please God knows how to judge His creation .

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

So you have never come across where we are warned against fornication in the Bible?

Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
you dont know what fornication means according to these scriptures you quoted.

Fornication can never be the same thing as not paying pride price ,there is no way you can explain it that it will correlate

You can hail yourself or tell that your friend to pad you on the back when you're done twisting the Word to suit you.
you just twisted scriptures, it shows you dont know the meaning of fornication grin

its not me that said so.
I cant be God himself to say that.

My own is, i am not in position to condemn homosexuals if God is not raining fire and brimstone on them this modern day.

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

adultery and formication are not even the problem but the love of God and your neighbour which come first on the law of God are missing in our society today what we are talking about is sexuality .why?

2 Likes

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

The last time i checked God brought Eve to Adam and called her wife and Adam husband.
did Adam paid Eve's bride price to God?

Look, this is getting too Childish. Wow.

Enjoy your immotility, but note that even satan will not agree with you that fornication is not a sin.

Carry on.
you are diverting to something else.

Why did God not saying Adam has committed fornication for having sex with Eve without paying her bride price?

You people dont think at all grin

I am not againt collecting or paying bride price but when the couple are not ready or cannot afford the money allow them remain husband and wife in the mean time

Moreover, time is not on the side of the lady who is waiting that her bride price must be paid before commence marriage and sex

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
jcross19:
adultery and formication are not even the problem but the love of God and your neighbour which come first on the law of God are missing in our society today what we are talking about is sexuality .why?
Well, bros, that is the Op. I didn't just come up here talking abt this. I'm responding to a question.

Long time. Happy New Years.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

Well, bros, that is the Op. I didn't just come up here talking abt this. I'm responding to a question.

Long time. Happy New Years.
yeah bro. longest time sir! am back oh.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:
did Adam paid Eve's bride price to God?

Look, this is getting too Childish. Wow.
you are diverting to something else.

Why did God not saying Adam has committed fornication for having sex with Eve without paying her bride price?

You people dont think at all grin

I am not againt collecting or paying bride price but when the couple are not ready or cannot afford the money allow them remain husband and wife in the mean time

Moreover, time is not on the side of the lady who is waiting that her bride price must be paid before commence marriage and sex
see! there are rules and regulation that guard this planet if not the world will be polluted with immorality so we need a policies that can sanitize the world and keep the world a sound place to live for a while that's why they introduce pride price in some part of the world while some part don't know something like that exist.

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by somehow: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
That is formication.
No matter how uneducated the parents are, parental consent is needed for a marriage to be valid in God's eyes. But if you still don't seek their approval, at least make sure you pay the brideprice as culturally and religiously stated before both of you start pumping each other!
paxonel:
what if they did not approve unless the condition is met, and the girl says i cant wait anymore because time is not on my side, and she follows her heart againt the wish of her parents?

Do you realise that some of our parents especially in africa are not educated enough to understand the consequence of some of the decisions they take, and when the children are educated enough to understand somethings their parents could not understand it will be better they take the right decision for themselves and ignore the faulty decisions of their uneducated parents ?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:
you dont know what fornication means according to these scriptures you quoted.

Fornication can never be the same thing as not paying pride price ,there is no way you can explain it that it will correlate
you just twisted scriptures, it shows you dont know the meaning of fornication grin
its not me that said so.
I cant be God himself to say that.

My own is, i am not in position to condemn homosexuals if God is not raining fire and brimstone on them this modern day.
Okay.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
jcross19:
in some part of India they see pre- marital sex as indecent state of life, but these people are not even a christian still they maintain such custom because of their ancestors believed it as sin against their nature due to how their conscience spoke to them it turned to be custom. there is nothing like hell fire please God knows how to judge His creation .
There's definitely a HELLFIRE, The Lord Jesus never minced words about it.

You don't believe it, won't change it. If there's no Hellfire then, there's no heaven too.

Where will God put satan when He judges evil? Or there's no Judgement too?

I do not want to derail this thread.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
That is formication.
No matter how uneducated the parents are, parental consent is needed for a marriage to be valid in God's eyes. But if you still don't seek their approval, at least make sure you pay the brideprice as culturally and religiously stated before both of you start pumping each other!
that only work here in Nigeria I don't know other places but in general parents consent is needed if not you are committing stealing as well but some places like UK and us such thing like pride price is not existing there so are we going to say that they are committing fornication?

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

There's definitely a HELLFIRE, The Lord Jesus never minced words about it.

You don't believe it, won't change it. If there's no Hellfire then, there's no heaven too.

Where will God put satan when He judges evil? Or there's no Judgement too?

I do not want to derail this thread.
theory of hell fire is to scare people .God knows how is going to deal with the offenders.

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

You just kicked yourself both sides.

You just condemned fornication but at the same time recommended it.
We are religous people, we may slip, fall back into it, but we know that it is a sin.

If you are irreligious, do her a favour and don't muddle her up by telling her to commit sin but don't see it as sin. Whether or not she sees it as sin, when she stands before God and her book is opened, if fornication is written there, it wont be excused her based on her ignorance.

She didn't create the world, she didn't make the rules, she can't choose which one to accept or reject.

Oh, well. she is free to choose to see sin as not sin, but she is not free from its consequences.

Mr. man, don't be a hypocrite behind the keyboards.

every man sins, from the beginning, and God won't stop forgiving.

pre-marital sex won't send anyone to hell, neither marital sex will make heaven for anyone. you people are just quoting Bible verses without knowing how God judges.
oh, maybe God himself only does what it is in the Bible without having his own free will to judge and consider, which none of u, or any fvcking human or non-human will challenge him for.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

Mr. man, don't be a hypocrite behind the keyboards.

every man sins, from the beginning, and God won't stop forgiving.

pre-marital sex won't send anyone to hell, neither marital sex will make heaven for anyone. you people are just quoting Bible verses without knowing how God judges.
oh, maybe God himself only does what it is in the Bible without having his own free will to judge and consider, which none of u, or any fvcking human or non-human will challenge him for.

Okay then. Go on with your life the way it suites you.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

Don't be afraid to mention someone directly.

If she is a Christian, she shd have come by this word 'Selfcontrol'. It's not written in the Bible for fancy.

If she cannot control herself, then let her marry.

Marry or get busy with service to God and humanity, the urge will die down.

once again, Mr. man, stop being a hypocrite behind the keyboards.

mind u, I ain't afraid of non-existing moniker on a faceless forum (cos who I don't know doesn't exist to me). it means what I said could hit anyone who is being realistically hypocrite.

to my understanding, the Op didn't ask the question because she's afraid of pre-marital sex, she's probably aware that it is not of a good thing to HER. so, she feels masturbation is the only way she could save herself from having pre-marital sex.

someone who's mature, but not married yet, she feels hot, she doesn't want to have pre-marital sex, she wants to opt for masturbation, and you people started acting like PAs to God.

if in this case, she opted for masturbation, God would understand why she's doing it (to my own knowledge about how God does his works sometimes).

but, when she feels (in her heart) that what she's doing is sinning, she needs to stop it cos that's when God could be against the act (thats if even God really wants to get in on such minor stuff).
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:
Okay then. Go on with your life the way it suites you.

na u people sabi.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
jcross19:
theory of hell fire is to scare people .God knows how is going to deal with the offenders.
You mean God used the theory of Hellfire to scare people? If you say Jesus used Hellfire to scare people, you are invariably saying God uses heaven to bribe people to serve him. Is this it?

Okay, where will satan and his demons be when this is all over? Or Jesus also lied by saying He shall judge evil?

You don't actually believe what the Bible says?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:
You'll hail him to hellfire.

grin grin grin

I missed this.
just had to laugh to this grin grin

I hail you, bro.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by somehow: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
We're talking as Christians here right? If as Christians, parental consent is needed even if they won't take BP from you.
jcross19:
that only work here in Nigeria I don't know other places but in general parents consent is needed if not you are committing stealing as well but some places like UK and us such thing like pride price is not existing there so are we going to say that they are committing fornication?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
I only hope the OP has gotten what she wanted.

nothing else.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
We're talking as Christians here right? If as Christians, parental consent is needed even if they won't take BP from you.
Americans are they not Christians too?

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

You mean God used the theory of Hellfire to scare people? If you say Jesus used Hellfire to scare people, you are invariably saying God uses heaven to bribe people to serve him. Is this it?

Okay, where will satan and his demons be when this is all over? Or Jesus also lied by saying He shall judge evil?

You don't actually believe what the Bible says?
devil have been existing over billions of years still they could not do anything to him but continue sending people to hell. according to UN over 100billions souls have died since the creation of this earth where would their soul be.

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2019
somehow:
That is formication.
ok,

What is fornication?

How is fornication different from adultery?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2019
jcross19:
see! there are rules and regulation that guard this planet if not the world will be polluted with immorality so we need a policies that can sanitize the world and keep the world a sound place to live for a while that's why they introduce pride price in some part of the world while some part don't know something like that exist.
you are truthful,

The part of the world that is making bride price compulsary for marriage to commence are the ones complicating issues especially when the lady is marrying a poor man who cannot afford the bride price.

I have a friend who is pregnant now, the guy who impregnated her is so poor, his income is nothing to go. But he has taken this girl to the apartment he inherited from his late daddy and they have started life a long time ago.
Assuming the girls parents were insisting that this poor guy must pay bride price that means the girls life would have been more miserable with her pregnancy?

Religion and the society and their laws can be very wrong sometimes
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by somehow: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2019
You are asking for the definitions?
Unmarried people having sex.
Married people having sex with people they're not married to.
paxonel:
ok,

What is fornication?

How is fornication different from adultery?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2019
paxonel:
you are truthful,

The part of the world that is making bride price compulsary for marriage to commence are the ones complicating issues especially when the lady is marrying a poor man who cannot afford the bride price.

I have a friend who is pregnant now, the guy who impregnated her is so poor, his income is nothing to go. But he has taken this girl to the apartment he inherited from his late daddy and they have started life a long time ago.
Assuming the girls parents were insisting that this poor guy must pay bride price that means the girls life would have been more miserable with her pregnancy?

Religion and the society and their laws can be very wrong sometimes
is not their fault but the society need it . now look at what's happening in everywhere now how immorality have eaten deep in the world despite religions rules, think if there are none they will worst than this.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Elthugnificent(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2019
It is not pre-marital sex if you don't intend to get married in the first place.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by somehow: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Your argument is becoming stale bro. I'm talking about Christians, not what a country recognises as a religion.

America do not use the Bible as their Constitution, Christians do!
jcross19:
Americans are they not Christians too?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
somehow:
Your argument is becoming stale bro. I'm talking about Christians, not what a country recognises as a religion.

America do not use the Bible as their Constitution, Christians do!
Christians can't just exists without being part of a certain tribe,race or nation and this have an impact in their moral standard even Israel have their own tradition. you are the stale bro. fanaticism can't help you.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by somehow: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2019
There are Christians in Muslim and secular countries. Dwell on that
jcross19:
Christians can't just exists without being part of a certain tribe,race or nation and this have an impact in their moral standard even Israel have their own tradition. you are the stale bro. fanaticism can't help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? / Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? / Who Is A Christian According To The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.