Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? (6941 Views)

A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin / Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

What does the Bible say shd be done?
let me clear it to you .bible consists the teaching of Christ and the Israelite customs so get it .in the commandments did they stipulate how to conduct the marriage?.if your tradition don't contravene the law of God either by worshipping idols in it or consulting demons instituted in that custom then there is problem.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Elthugnificent(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

Even if you intend to get married, it is premarital sex if you do it before a formal exchange is done by the families.
Let me make it clear.

I don't intend to get married, and I then proceeded to have sex. Is that premarital sex?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Elthugnificent:

Let me make it clear.

I don't intend to get married, and I then proceeded to have sex. Is that premarital sex?
Yes. because sex must be had inside marriage. If you don't to get married, then don't have sex. Be celibate like Apst Paul.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
jcross19:
let me clear it to you .bible consists the teaching of Christ and the Israelite customs so get it .in the commandments did they stipulate how to conduct the marriage?.if your tradition don't contravene the law of God either by worshipping idols in it or consulting demons instituted in that custom then there is problem.
Confused? Every law or instruction in the Bible was given to the Jews (Israelites). If you graft yourself in by accepting Christ, you shd accept the instructions given by God to them. After all, we are Spiritual Israelites by reason of adoption.

And, sir you cannot join two covenants. You either work/walk with the covenant God gave to Abraham or you don't. There's no other Tradition for you outside the Christian Tradition which stipulates that dowry must be paid by the man's family to the womans family witness by the society before the union can be accepted as marriage.

Even the secular law does not recognise people living together as a family without a token of exchange, whether their traditions permit s it or not.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
jcross19:
so because you are Christian now you will not follow the process of your customary way of traditional wedding? I teach love and fear of God in my church. I follow what Jesus says not what the bible says not everything in the bible make sense.
Pls tell me why Joseph almost cancel his marriage ceremony with Mary when he found her pregnant.

And Why did he try to hide it from the people? Why will they stone marry? Did it say she was found pregnant before marriage?

Doesn't that tell you that fornication was and is still a grave sin?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
jcross19:
what are you talking even Jesus respect the custom of the Israelite .no race without a certain way of life which transfer as a custom. where I live witnessed a traditional wedding where the father of the bride rejected the bride price here south west what will you say about that.?
You mean Jesus obeyed the traditions He Himself gave to the Israelites? Or you don't believe that Jesus is God and those were his traditions?

Are you Also aware that He rejected their human traditions they added to the ones He gave?

And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Mark:7:9ood News Translation Matthew 15:9

[b]It is no use for them to worship me, because they teach human rules (Traditions) as though they were my laws!’”

If you falsify the Word of God and teach men error, their blood shall be required from your hands. If you don't understand scriptures, don't teach it.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
jcross19:
God knows how to judge His people so stop talking for Him. yes I am Christian and I read my bible with all my heart and by the help of holy spirit .
It's obvious you don't see what is starring you in the face.

Did your Bible, (which makes no sense to you BTW) not tell you how the wicked shall be judged? Are these things hidden to you? Maybe they are.

Did the nonsense Bible say that at the end of age He (Jesus) shall separate the sheep from the Goats? Did he say the Goats shall be cast into eternal darkness where there shall be snatching of teeth?

Do you believe the Revelation Jesus gave to Apostle John? Oh wait, it's nonsense.

For, How can Jesus show this to John And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Revelation:19:20.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation:20:12-15

If Jesus did not tell us what will happen to the wicked, how did these find itself into the Bible?

[b]But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Revelation:21:8
Again, you don't believe everything in the Bible. My bad.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

You mean Jesus obeyed the traditions He Himself gave to the Israelites? Or you don't believe that Jesus is God and those were his traditions?

Are you Also aware that He rejected their human traditions they added to the ones He gave?

And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Mark:7:9ood News Translation Matthew 15:9

[b]It is no use for them to worship me, because they teach human rules (Traditions) as though they were my laws!’”

If you falsify the Word of God and teach men error, their blood shall be required from your hands. If you don't understand scriptures, don't teach it.
with the due respect try to respect yourself.your type are the problem in the society. you just miss quote me out of content still you are putting chains in your leg as well .you condemn the israelites traditions which are part of the bible right,does their traditions make sense to you that's the reason I said not everything is in the bible that make sense but you came back to show shrewd you are in other to show maybe you re smart.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
jcross19:
with the due respect try to respect yourself.your type are the problem in the society. you just miss quote me out of content still you are putting chains in your leg as well .you condemn the israelites traditions which are part of the bible right,does their traditions make sense to you that's the reason I said not everything is in the bible that make sense but you came back to show shrewd you are in other to show maybe you re smart.
I believe i have not insulted you, but if you feel insulted, Sorry

By the Traditions of Israelites, you mean the ones Jesus gave them or the ones they added for themselves so that they could oppress and control the Weak? Jesus will never condemn what He instituted.

I posted those verses to show to you that your Traditions run at variance with Christs' and He frowns at them, Just like those the Traditions the disobedient Jews brought in from other tribes.

The Traditions of the Israelites are the ones Jesus gave to them, the others were not His, so He condemned them.

And, you who say you are a Christian but still hold to the traditions of your people instead of Jesus', like the Jews, He will rebuke you at thet last day.

And many shall say to me Lord, Lord, we did this and that in your name, but i shall say to them, depart from me i know you not. Meaning, what you did in my name, i did not command.

If you are a Christian, endeavour to follow Christ completely or you'll just be wasting your time. You can't join your Traditions and the Tradition of the Bible and still call yourself a Christian. That'll he operating between two covenants. Oil and water, they won't mix. So choose one.

It's becos the Apostles rejected the Traditions of the Pharisees that they suffered so much in their hands.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

Pls tell me why Joseph almost cancel his marriage ceremony with Mary when he found her pregnant.

And Why did he try to hide it from the people? Why will they stone marry? Did it say she was found pregnant before marriage?

Doesn't that tell you that fornication was and is still a grave sin?
can you see why I said you are baby now you are still talking about the same tradition or custom! now here in Nigeria if any woman commit formication are they stone her to death during 100years ago?.you know no nothing about word of God .you just quote bible without sense.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

I believe i have not insulted you, but if you feel insulted, Sorry

By the Traditions of Israelites, you mean the ones Jesus gave them or the ones they added for themselves so that they could oppress and control the Weak? Jesus will never condemn what He instituted.

I posted those verses to show to you that your Traditions run at variance with Christs' and He frowns at them, Just like those the Traditions the disobedient Jews brought in from other tribes.

The Traditions of the Israelites are the ones Jesus gave to them, the others were not His, so He condemned them.

And, you who say you are a Christian but still hold to the traditions of your people instead of Jesus', like the Jews, He will rebuke you at thet last day.

And many shall say to me Lord, Lord, we did this and that in your name, but i shall say to them, depart from me i know you not. Meaning, what you did in my name, i did not command.

If you are a Christian, endeavour to follow Christ completely or you'll just be wasting your time. You can't join your Traditions and the Tradition of the Bible and still call yourself a Christian. That'll he operating between two covenants. Oil and water, they won't mix. So choose one.

It's becos the Apostles rejected the Traditions of the Pharisees that they suffered so much in their hands.
Jesus did not totally reject their custom,remember where HE turned water to wine that's their traditional wedding. like I have said any custom that don't contravene the commandments of God have nothing to with God. understand this here in some part of Africa bride price is mandatory while some is not now tell me is their any form law that Jesus gave us to stipulate wedding ceremony in christiandom .
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
jcross19:
can you see why I said you are baby now you are still talking about the same tradition or custom! now here in Nigeria if any woman commit formication are they stone her to death during 100years ago?.you know no nothing about word of God .you just quote bible without sense.
From the way you talk, it seems you are still in Primary school.
Sir, Is thou shall not commit adultery and to avoid fornication let everyone marry' a law of God?

I'll recommend you read Leviticus chapters 18 and 20 from 1 to end and see the laws involving sexual acts and that these laws are Traditions given to the Israelites by God Himself.

The ones He didn't give, He condemned.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
jcross19:
Jesus did not totally reject their custom,remember where HE turned water to wine that's their traditional wedding. like I have said any custom that don't contravene the commandments of God have nothing to with God. understand this here in some part of Africa bride price is mandatory while some is not now tell me is their any form law that Jesus gave us to stipulate wedding ceremony in christiandom .
He attended the wedding ceremony because He gave them that law of marriage. They didn't pick it from somewhere.

The first marriage we saw in the Bible was Isaac and Rebecca, and since Abraham was too old to go get a wife for his son, he sent his servant with 10 Camels loaded with goods for the family of the bride. When he got there, he introduced himself to Rebecca's family. He asked her hand in marriage before her mother and Brothers (I believe her father was dead). When they accepted, he offered what he went with.

And the servant brought forth jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment, and gave them to Rebekah: he gave also to her brother and to her mother precious things

And they did eat and drink, he and the men that were with him, and tarried all night; and they rose up in the morning, and he said, Send me away unto my master.

Genesis:24:53-54.

Which other marriage ceremony shd you be asking for?

I don't care what happens in any African Country, i care what the Bible teaches. If Every African Country or any other country for that matter, does what the Bible says, we won't have a sexually perversed and rotten society as we do today.

People like you support homosexuality because some societies accepts it as their customs.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

He attended the wedding ceremony because He gave them that law of marriage. They didn't pick it from somewhere.

The first marriage we saw in the Bible was Isaac and Rebecca, and since Abraham was too old to go get a wife for his son, he sent his servant with 10 Camels loaded with goods for the family of the bride. When he got there, he introduced himself to Rebecca's family. He asked her hand in marriage before her mother and Brothers (I believe her father was dead). When they accepted, he offered what he went with.

And the servant brought forth jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment, and gave them to Rebekah: he gave also to her brother and to her mother precious things

And they did eat and drink, he and the men that were with him, and tarried all night; and they rose up in the morning, and he said, Send me away unto my master.

Genesis:24:53-54.

Which other marriage ceremony shd you be asking for?

I don't care what happens in any African Country, i care what the Bible teaches. If Every African Country or any other country for that matter, does what the Bible says, we won't have a sexually perversed and rotten society as we do today.

People like you support homosexuality because some societies accepts it as their customs.
you are cycling the truth. since you refuse to understand yourself. one question I asked you could not answer it. now listen there is no where God told the people Israelite how to conduct their marriage. each country have their own way of doing things as far what they are doing did not contradict the way of God . It seems you just came out from Bible school or a new convert and that's shacking you. thanks for the time God bless you.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
jcross19:
you are cycling the truth. since you refuse to understand yourself. one question I asked you could not answer it. now listen there is no where God told the people Israelite how to conduct their marriage. each country have their own way of doing things as far what they are doing did not contradict the way of God . It seems you just came out from Bible school or a new convert and that's shacking you. thanks for the time God bless you.
See this Christian will not stop talking about how UnChristiasn people conduct marriage and talk abt how Christians shd.

Oga, this Op is not about how marriage shd be conducted in different countries, its whether or not it's okay to have sex when single AS A CHRISTIAN.

TRY TO FOLLOW THE OP. Is okay as a Christian to have sex before marriage?

Do you teach your congregants that God is not interested in their sexual lives?

Formication and adultery a sin?

This shd be my last response to you. Teach what you may, you shall stand to account for the people you lead astray.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

See this Christian will not stop talking about how UnChristiasn people conduct marriage and talk abt how Christians shd.

Oga, this Op is not about how marriage shd be conducted in different countries, its whether or not it's okay to have sex when single AS A CHRISTIAN.

TRY TO FOLLOW THE OP. Is okay as a Christian to have sex before marriage?

Do you teach your congregants that God is not interested in their sexual lives?

Formication and adultery a sin?

This shd be my last response to you. Teach what you may, you shall stand to account for the people you lead astray.
thou shall not judge that's what Jesus said if truly you know what the bible says you won't concluded in saying to me but I hand you over to God . on the judgement day we shall see. even on the day you breath your last you will know where you belong to. I teach my people the Love of God and the Fear of God . after life we shall see who is who.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

From the way you talk, it seems you are still in Primary school.
Sir, Is thou shall not commit adultery and to avoid fornication let everyone marry' a law of God?

I'll recommend you read Leviticus chapters 18 and 20 from 1 to end and see the laws involving sexual acts and that these laws are Traditions given to the Israelites by God Himself.

The ones He didn't give, He condemned.

am talking about Christianity ?are you an Israelite? or Christian? that verse you quoted is talking about Israelite . i said show me in the bible where God stipulated Christian how to conduct their wedding you are showing how ignorance you are.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
jcross19:
am talking about Christianity ?are you an Israelite? or Christian? that verse you quoted is talking about Israelite . i said show me in the bible where God stipulated Christian how to conduct their wedding you are showing ignorance you are.
What the hell is wrong with this man? Who is talking about weddings?

This is about whether or not sex outside marriage is a sin, instead of talking abt that you are talking about how weddings are conducted.

Is God against fornication or not? If you can't answer that, pls don't quote me anymore. She we as Christisns have sex before we marry?
WTH?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
jcross19:
thou shall not judge that's what Jesus said if truly you know what the bible says you won't concluded in saying to me but I hand you over to God . on the judgement day we shall see. even on the day you breath your last you will know where you belong to. I teach my people the Love of God and the Fear of God . after life we shall see who is who.
Thou shall not Judge is your answer to whether or not Christians shd abstain from sex until they marry?

The Hell?

Who is being judged here?

You still say you teach your people the love of God.

Jesus says if you love me, keep my commandment and one of such commandment is, thou shall not commit adultery, not even in your heart, and to avoid fornicarion, let everyone marry.

What love are you preaching mr preacher?

Can you define LOVE? I bet you can't. All you know are the attributes of Love.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

What the hell is wrong with this man? Who is talking about weddings?

This is about whether or not sex outside marriage is a sin, instead of talking abt that you are talking about how weddings are conducted.

Is God against fornication or not? If you can't answer that, pls don't quote me anymore. She we as Christisns have sex before we marry?
WTH?
then why did you quote that verse?Go back to my comment where I made it clear that even people who don't believe in Jesus know that adultery and formication are sexual immorality and they are sin . you pump from nowhere started arguing about what you don't even know. and I said they are many custom that don't take bride price but they only approve the union , does that mean those people are fornicating? then you came out started posting irrelevant comments.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

Thou shall not Judge is your answer to whether or not Christians shd abstain from sex until they marry?

The Hell?

Who is being judged here?

You still say you teach your people the love of God.

Jesus says if you love me, keep my commandment and one of such commandment is, thou shall not commit adultery, not even in your heart, and to avoid fornicarion, let everyone marry.

What love are you preaching mr preacher?

Can you define LOVE? I bet you can't. All you know are the attributes of Love.

is this how it was written in the bible ?even In Buddhist adultery is a sin,in fact you know nothing .thank you.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by kimco(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

Sir, be careful how you falsify scriptures. What you say here is not what the Lord says there.

massa Bleep that noise...who made u the interpreter of the lord? everything you speak of is your interpretation as well.
Emmanystone:

Now, lets address the issues in Matt 19 : 8
1. A man shd remain with his wife. (Nothing indicates that they are wives)
And everyday i see this mistake...Its phrasing. Even if a man had 10 wives he is free to add more. Mind you, he has not departed from his wife. he still remains with her. ..each and every one of them.

Emmanystone:

2. The only condition which gives a man the right to put off his wife is if she goes outside her marriage.

wrong. Im going to use your corrupted definition of fornication to answer you. the word uses there was fornicate. you cannot fornicate when you marry, that would be adultery. so wat the instruction actually is is that if you wife turns out not to be a virgin before u marry her then you are free to divorce her.

Emmanystone:

3. Execpt it's that case, if he marries (note, marries) another woman, he commits adultery. This case is even marrying o.

Wrong and out of context. If the wife fornicates, the man is free to leave her, however if she didnt and he leaves her to marry another, he has commit adultery, and whoever picks her up too has commit it with her. There is a condition preceding your out of context quote. im not surprised...very typical.

Emmanystone:

4. If she who is put out without her breaking the covenant of marriage, marries another man, commits adultery.
right

Emmanystone:

Can you see that adultery is both ways? If you like go and be commiting sin but justifying your acts.[/quoting] adultery is not both ways. there is an underlining condition for the man to commit adultery. infact if you look at the quote well you would notice that its entirely unfair to the woman who has been divorced for no reason. She too has been charged for adultery just because she takes another chance at love with another man after her husby left her for no reason.

[quote author=kimco post=75488401]
I have heard this noise being made alot with this verse thrown about regarding A man and A woman. What did u expect....even if a man marries 10 wives...the marriage is always between the man and the one wife he is marrying at that particular tym. He doesnt marry all 10 at once or even 2 at once. hence that phrasing. You are only misinterpreting the verses you are quoting.
Emmanystone:
HIS IS ACCORDING TO YOU, NOT HIM WHO instituted MARRIAGE.

And who are you to profess for God? why should i take your word for it when you are picking quotes out of context?

Emmanystone:

It was Adam and Eve. Not Adam and many wives.
Yet no prophet spoke against a polygamous Israel for being polygamous. Not even Jesus. so spare me that.

Emmanystone:
t's obvious you are an outsider. Pls mind where you are and leave us to mind ours.

A free forum? are you that insecure? you best not be telling others this you sound like a child.

Emmanystone:
he original plan was Adam and Eve. Two becoming one flesh.

was the original plan incest too, cos you have to explain how the world expanded from just adam and eve. so many contradictions...explain this...i will wait.

Emmanystone:
nd, Jesus didn't talk about Slavery because he never instituted it. He is totally against Man controlling other men. Freedom is His Creed.

Rubbish, he spoke about everything, even trivial things such as sales at the temple. things he found to be wrong. did he institute that? If he spoke not of something as grand as one man subduing another to make him do what he wants without renumeration then he had no business complaining about sales at a temple.

Emmanystone:

And, Stewardship is not slavery. The Bible teaches stewardship, but if you choose to call it slavery, good for you.

Are you confused sir? which is it? wasnt slavery or was not instituted by him?

Man i wonder why the whiteman did not use that excuse. "tis not slavery sirs, tis stewardship". *cracks whip on the niger's back*
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
jcross19:
The way you are evading this issue, i'm beginning to think that you are involved in this act. Pls repent.

The Message Bible. 1 Corinthians 6:16-20
There's more to sex than mere skin on skin. Sex is as much spiritual mystery as physical fact. As written in Scripture, "The two become one." Since we want to become spiritually one with the Master, we must not pursue the kind of sex that avoids commitment and intimacy, leaving us more lonely than ever—the kind of sex that can never "become one." There is a sense in which sexual sins are different from all others. In sexual sin we violate the sacredness of our own bodies, these bodies that were made for God-given and God-modeled love, for "becoming one" with another. Or didn't you realize that your body is a sacred place, the place of the Holy Spirit? Don't you see that you can't live however you please, squandering what God paid such a high price for? The physical part of you is not some piece of property belonging to the spiritual part of you. God owns the whole works. So let people see God in and through your body.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

The way you are evading this issue, i'm beginning to think that you are involved in this act. Pls repent.

There's more to sex than mere skin on skin. Sex is as much spiritual mystery as physical fact. As written in Scripture, "The two become one." Since we want to become spiritually one with the Master, we must not pursue the kind of sex that avoids commitment and intimacy, leaving us more lonely than ever—the kind of sex that can never "become one." There is a sense in which sexual sins are different from all others. In sexual sin we violate the sacredness of our own bodies, these bodies that were made for God-given and God-modeled love, for "becoming one" with another. Or didn't you realize that your body is a sacred place, the place of the Holy Spirit? Don't you see that you can't live however you please, squandering what God paid such a high price for? The physical part of you is not some piece of property belonging to the spiritual part of you. God owns the whole works. So let people see God in and through your body.
thank you.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by jcross19: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Emmanystone:

you quote bible without holy spirit. like I have said you are a baby grow up.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2019
Emmanystone:

This is quite laughable. So a child can be impregnated by more than one man?
do you understand what i am saying at all?

Pls stop misinterpreting scriptures. That is not what Jn 8 : 41 says. God never had sex with any woman to produce the Pharisees. What it says is Spiritual parentage. Na wa for you.
who is this one, so you cannot read and you want to comment grin

Now, how do we know that the several fathers of these children sleeping with this one woman to produce these children are related(that is,they could be brothers or one is father and the other man is his son)?
What nonsense is this?
i can see you are here to arrogantly express your emotions rather than being intelligently critical to address issues amicably. I dont have time for that.

Hahahahahahahaha. You have a problem giving a defination of fornication.
First, it was a woman with many men
point of correction, not just many men.a woman sleeping with her husbands close relation.

, now is a man sleeping with his father's wife.
fathers wife is a close relation. In otherwords, fornication can be committed by both married men and women. It is sex with a close relation. 1 cor 5:1.

Boy, stop missquoting scriptures. It is a grave sin to falsify Scriptures; this is a sin against the Holy Spirit.
in that case, you have just committed great sin against the holy spirit for not doing your personal research before quoting me

Fornication is Singles having sex.

Matthew 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

can a single woman be put away by a husband?
I want straight answer yes or no

Do you see how foolish you people are? grin
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by kimco(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2019
Emmanystone:

Why then did the men who brought her out not stone her?

And, when the Lord said 'If you look at a woman to lust after her in your mind, you have committed adultery', was He refering to women or men? Lol.
They didnt because their conviction was destroyed just by their hypocrisy being brought to bear in the most aggressive yet very potent way.

Adultery is a sexual immorality based on lusting or sleeping with another married woman. Now that we have that out of the way, lets address your quote. if you as much as look at a married woman lustfully, you have commit adultery. if the woman isnt married you cant commit adultery.. that's why it says a divorced woman (for no reason) cannot remarry because according to the law she is still married.
you seem not have the definitions down how can you argue out your case?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
jcross19:
you quote bible without holy spirit. like I have said you are a baby grow up.
Okay, you explain with the Holy Spirit lets hear you.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
kimco:
They didnt because their conviction was destroyed just by their hypocrisy being brought to bear in the most aggressive yet very potent way.

Adultery is a sexual immorality based on lusting or sleeping with another married woman. Now that we have that out of the way, lets address your quote. if you as much as look at a married woman lustfully, you have commit adultery. if the woman isnt married you cant commit adultery.. that's why it says a divorced woman (for no reason) cannot remarry because according to the law she is still married.
you seem not have the definitions down how can you argue out your case?

Will get back to this. Busy now.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2019
kimco:

So, the issue is with the Jews, not Jesus who gave the law.

Adultery is a sexual immorality based on lusting or sleeping with another married woman. Now that we have that out of the way,[/quote]
Or married man. It goes both ways. If a woman is married and sleeps with a man who is not her husband, she has committed adultery and vise versa.

kimco:

Now that we have that out of the way, lets address your quote. if you as much as look at a married woman lustfully, you have commit adultery. if the woman isnt married you cant commit adultery
If the man is married, but the woman is not, he is committing adultery while she is committing fornication.

kimco:

that's why it says a divorced woman (for no reason) cannot remarry because according to the law she is still married.
Let's state what the Divine Design says.

Both male and females belongs to God equally.

Both souls answers to God individually (Not the man for the woman or the woman for the man)

Everyone receives the same level of Grace and atonement for sins.

Jesus died for both male and female.

His laws are binding on both males and females.

This said. The Lord Jesus says the only reason they must be a divorce, or what can free both parties from the string or bond that ties them, is if one of them commits adultery.

So, if it's the man who commited adultery, the woman is free to divorce him and remarry if she wills. So also the man. The law is not binding only on her.

kimco:

You seem not have the definitions down how can you argue out your case?

Lol. Pls read the Word of God in between lines.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Emmanystone: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2019
paxonel:

do you understand what i am saying at all?
What are you saying?
paxonel:

who is this one, so you cannot read and you want to comment grin
Lolzzzzzzzz. Poor you.

paxonel:

i can see you are here to arrogantly express your emotions rather than being intelligently critical to address issues amicably. I dont have time for that.
I can understand that you need to hide your ignorance. Not everyone shd be a teacher of the Word.

Stop it.

paxonel:

point of correction, not just many men.a woman sleeping with her husbands close relation.
So, a woman sleeping with her HUSBAND'S close relations is fornication not adultery?
What breed of Christian are you?

paxonel:

fathers wife is a close relation. In otherwords, fornication can be committed by both married men and women. It is sex with a close relation. 1 cor 5:1.
Again, what breed of Christian are you?

Is it so difficult for you to understand that the man mentioned by Paul in 1Cor 5;1 is single? His stepmom commits adultery, while he commits fornication.

I'm not doing this for you, for your brain is backwards. Let others be corrected.

quote author=paxonel post=75526656]
in that case, you have just committed great sin against the holy spirit for not doing your personal research before quoting me [/quote]
Isn't it obvious that you shd be one here needing research before talking abt stuff you have no clue about? You can't even say what fornication is. Falsifier of the gospel.

paxonel:

Matthew 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery. can a single woman be put away by a husband?

What has this got to do with Pre-marital Sex of the Op?

Adultery can only be comitted by two married couples. If the married does it with a single, the married commits adultery, while the single commits formication.

STOP TALKING ABT THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Emmanystone:

What are you saying?

Lolzzzzzzzz. Poor you.

I can understand that you need to hide your ignorance. Not everyone shd be a teacher of the Word.

Stop it.

So, a woman sleeping with her HUSBAND'S close relations is fornication not adultery?
What breed of Christian are you?

Again, what breed of Christian are you?

Is it so difficult for you to understand that the man mentioned by Paul in 1Cor 5;1 is single? His stepmom commits adultery, while he commits fornication.

I'm not doing this for you, for your brain is backwards. Let others be corrected.

quote author=paxonel post=75526656]
in that case, you have just committed great sin against the holy spirit for not doing your personal research before quoting me
Isn't it obvious that you shd be one here needing research before talking abt stuff you have no clue about? You can't even say what fornication is. Falsifier of the gospel.

Matthew 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery. can a single woman be put away by a husband?

What has this got to do with Pre-marital Sex of the Op?

Adultery can only be comitted by two married couples. If the married does it with a single, the married commits adultery, while the single commits formication.

STOP TALKING ABT THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW.

ok,
Read what Jesus christ himself says

Matthew 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication (except it be for her sleeping with her husbands son as described in 1cor5:1), and shall marry another, committeth adultery:

Now, take note of the embolded.
A married woman commit fornication.

Explain that grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman Expose The Secret To His Miracles,signs And Wonders / Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? / Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.