Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? (6970 Views)

A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin / Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
paxonel:
hmmm! Asexuality grin
You are right anyway
Not Asexuality, that was a miss type. i meant to type Sexuality.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anas09:

Not Asexuality, that was a miss type. i meant to type Sexuality.
ok
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anas09:

But of course. For me to accept his proposal and begin marriage preparation, i must trust him nah.
So, i can have sex with him abi?
it is still subjected to your choice. If you like dont have sex until you are wedded, it will be wrong for the guy to make you do otherwise beyond your wish.
But if some other girls are convinced enough to have sex with their spouse please dont condemn them.

So, it depends on what i want, not what He who instituted marriage says?
exactly!
A lot of us dont understand that we have the power and rights to decide for ourselves. The only institution God has approved is your heart

Do you realize that this Op asked this question from the Christian perspective not nature?
christianity was not even practiced in the old testament when God was endorsing relationships

Wait, you stimulate yourself while asleep?
i dont no, it can happen unconsciously grin

And, what makes you think everyone does it? I don't do it, so pls speak for yourself and stop generalizing.
sooner or later, you will realise that.

You don't know what it is, but satan knows, that is why he makes people commit fornication freely.
my guy, satan na small small boy grin

f you know what happens in the spirit realm when you fuse your soul with another's. You become Distinguishably One. Distinguishable, but not divisible. And these two shall become One flesh You inherit whatever is the lot of the other. If he is cursed, you become cursed, if she is blessed, you become blessed.
that is not issue at all.
when you love yourselves there are no situation you two cannot overcome together. All you need is the will.
You know what scriptures says?
Perfect love cast out fears
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
hmmmmmmmm. answers based on pretence can not really prove any serious point anyway
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by somehow: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yet you said God's not interested in humans sexuality? Do you read your Bible at all? Why was sodom and gomorah destroyed? Why was David punished? Etc
paxonel:
who is mentioning gay and lesbian?
do you think sexuality is all about gay or lesbian?

Definition of sexuality (meriam webster dictionary)

the sexual habits, activites and desires of a person.

So, it is not restricted to gay and lesbianism alone

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
somehow:
Why was sodom and gomorah destroyed?
sexuality that has to do with gay and lesbians?
Thats not what we were talking about.
We were talking about masturbation.

And moreover, how many gay and lesbians today has God rain fire and brimstone on them from heaven?

So you see, what God will do in time past he will not do them today.

Why was David punished?
he killed someone and took his wife which was wrong, it has nothing to do with his sexuality
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by somehow: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
All these are sexual activities you claimed God is not interested in. David committed adultry before covering the woman. Lust after her.

Bible verses spoke against sexual immorarities which involves sexual activities of individuals.

So stop spreading heresy.
paxonel:

And moreover, how many gay and lesbians today has God rain fire and brimstone on them from heaven?

So you see, what God will do in time past he will not do them today. he killed someone and took his wife which was wrong
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
somehow:
All these are sexual activities you claimed God is not interested in. David committed adultry before covering the woman. Lust after her.

Bible verses spoke against sexual immorarities which involves sexual activities of individuals.

So stop spreading heresy.
it is better you point where you did not understand o.
When i said sexuality i wasnt referring sins people commit like fornication and adultery.
I was referring to what people do during sex such as kissing, masturbation, intercourse.

We all know that if anyone commit adultery he has attracted punishment from God.

But husband and wife kissing and romancing? God is not interested.
Even me as a human if i see a man kissing his wife i will pretend as if i did not see and walk away, i am not interested. how much more God?
Do you think God is there to pognose on people matter?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
missmishel:
you are not married, but hoping to be married to the right person soon. you've been waiting and most times, felt Hot. which among the two? pre marital sex or masturbation? religious scholars in the house help out. pls no pretense here. accurate, educative and informative answers pls.

op, I'm quoting you cos it is you I am replying to, not these people acting all saints here.
don't be surprised that SOME of those quoting Bible verses could be masters of masturbation and fornication when it is quiet (though, I don't judge people cos I ain't God).

my own for u is that, whichever one u find pleases u, is what u should do.
I don't see masturbation as a sin, but, as it is widely known, it is not good for your body when it becomes to much.
pre-marital sex is ur choice. but, best done with ur partner if u are a religious person.
look, when u start accepting that what you are doing is a sin, then it becomes a sin. so, you stop it. cos ur heart is what God has business with (these religious people are ignoring this).

God doesn't judge the way people are addressing it.

example:
someone who is a fornicator/prostitute, according to the Holy books, if he/she doesn't deviate in time, he/she shall perish. but if he/she repents and deviates from the act, God shall Forgive him/her and accept them.

if this is true, I don't know what these pastors or Alfas have been saying here since morning.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
paxonel:
When i said sexuality i wasnt referring sins people commit like fornication and adultery.
I was referring to what people do during sex such as kissing, masturbation, intercourse.

We all know that if anyone commit adultery he has attracted punishment from God.

Even me as a human if i see a man kissing his wife i will pretend as if i did not see and walk away, i am not interested. how much more God?

problem with some of these preachers in this thread is that they wanna look like God in the eyes of the OP.

someone is feeling hot, she's not married yet, so what should she do?

make the pastors preaching since morning should answer the question.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 5:53am On Feb 05, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

problem with some of these preachers in this thread is that they wanna look like God in the eyes of the OP.

the truth is, they have ultered what was suppose to be from the beginning by their traditional and religious beliefs.

When someone is already 18+ why treating him or her like a child. Why are they preventing people from freely expressing their sexual desires saying until they are wedded?

Bible says whoever finds a wife finds a good thing, not whoever weds a wife wedded a good thing. grin

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:
the truth is, they have ultered what was suppose to be from the beginning by their traditional and religious beliefs.

When someone is already 18+ why treating him or her like a child. Why are they preventing people from freely expressing their sexual desires saying until they are wedded?

Bible says whoever finds a wife finds a good thing, not whoever weds a wife wedded a good thing. grin

no mind dem. make dem dey act all holy/saint.

I hail u, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by somehow: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Everything you do that is not within sex between married couple is a sin against God, there is no way you can prove otherwise, it not fornication and adultry won't be a sin.

Intercourse, masturbation and kissing are sexual activities and if done outside marriage is a sin. I'm not a saint, but that won't mean I should turn the truth upside down.
paxonel:

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
Everything you do that is not within sex between married couple is a sin against God,
true

there is no way you can prove otherwise, it not fornication and adultry won't be a sin.
i am not trying to prove otherwise

Intercourse, masturbation and kissing are sexual activities and if done outside marriage is a sin. I'm not a saint, but that won't mean I should turn the truth upside down.
you are on point!

But all i am saying is, every form of committed relationships(including bf and gf) is marriage already, so long the people involved are 18+.
So sexual activity within married people is right, bf and gf are married people so long they are committed to the relationship
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by somehow: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
NO!

Unless a brideprice has been paid for the parents have handed her over to you without brideprice.
paxonel:
true
i am not trying to prove otherwise
you are on point!

But all i am saying is, every form of committed relationships(including bf and gf) is marriage already, so long the people involved are 18+.
So sexual activity within married people is right, bf and gf are married people so long they are committed to the relationship
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
NO!

Unless a brideprice has been paid for the parents have handed her over to you without brideprice.
So,what if the couple cannot afford the bride price and ceremony, marriage will be suspended till anytime they can afford it?

That is ridiculous tradition
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by somehow: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yes, I have seen where a man was told to pay brideprice later by the PIL. What is needed is their approval to let you have their daughter. Once that is done, you're justified in God's sight. It's in the holy book.
paxonel:

So,what if the couple cannot afford the bride price and ceremony, marriage will be suspended till anytime they can afford it?

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:

of course yes, i am a christian.
Okay. Pls what makes a person a Christian?

paxonel:

I understand that christianity is not on earth to change the system of things but to change the person. Because when the person is changed the system of things will be changed as well.
But if our target is to control and change the system of things and ignore the person, we will miss the point.
I like it when you say 'I understand Christianity...'. That is your personal understanding and it'll be safe to keep it that way. Humans builds the system, so the system is not an entity. And i don't see the relevance of this.
paxonel:

Wedding is a system of things that are generally accepted. Personally i love weddings, but wedding alone does not guarantee a successful marriage, a changed couple do.
This is not about Wedding, but marriage. Marriage is a Covenant, but wedding is a ceremony.

In marriage there is a token, which is Dowry, an exchange involving two families becoming as one.
Marriage can take place without a wedding ceremony.

If the Dowry is paid, as in the case of Isaac and Rebecca, marriage is covenanted.

paxonel:

If only we are changed enough to see every relationships(be it bf and gf or whatever) as marriage, marital issues in christianity will be reduced to the minimum.
Changed from what the Bible teaches? Is there anything like Boy friend, girl friend before God? You want us to see Boyfriend and girlfriend as marriage?
paxonel:

But if a christian man says i will not be faith until i pay her bride price or wed the girl, or the girl says i will not be faithful to the guy afterall he is yet to wed me or pay my bride price. Both of them are just being foolish.
Pls will you be angry if i asked if you are a teenager?

Wow.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:

it is still subjected to your choice. If you like dont have sex until you are wedded, it will be wrong for the guy to make you do otherwise beyond your wish.
But if some other girls are convinced enough to have sex with their spouse please dont condemn them.
exactly!
Is it what i wish or what the Master wishes? See, this is why i asked if you were a Christian. Becos, a Christian is a servant who does what his or her Master wishes.

So, again, are you a servant of Christ?
[quote author=paxonel post=75414673]
A lot of us dont understand that we have the power and rights to decide for ourselves.
Power and right to decide what to do or which commandments to obey abi?
paxonel:

The only institution God has approved is your heart
christianity was not even practiced in the old testament when God was endorsing relationships
i dont no, it can happen unconsciously grin
sooner or later, you will realise that.
my guy, satan na small small boy grin
that is not issue at all.
WTH is this? How does this relate to Fornication?
paxonel:

when you love yourselves there are no situation you two cannot overcome together. All you need is the will.
You know what scriptures says?
Perfect love cast out fears
In other words the institution of Marriage does not exist in your dictionary?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:

So you see, what God will do in time past he will not do them today. he killed someone and took his wife which was wrong, it has nothing to do with his sexuality
God does not need to rain Fire on anyone any more, the white Throne Judgement is awaiting them.

This New covenant speaks differently from the old. But, don't think that evil will go unpunished.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:

Your explanation of Sexuality here means you don't know what it means. Sexuality has nothing to do with intercouse or pre-intimacy.
Sexuality is a state of being. A condition. Your habits or desires with regards to sex. e.g for example, homo, lesbians, pedophiles, Necrophiliacs, and those who love to have sex with animals, and those who prefer masturbation only.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

op, I'm quoting you cos it is you I am replying to, not these people acting all saints here.
don't be surprised that SOME of those quoting Bible verses could be masters of masturbation and fornication when it is quiet (though, I don't judge people cos I ain't God).

my own for u is that, whichever one u find pleases u, is what u should do.
I don't see masturbation as a sin, but, as it is widely known, it is not good for your body when it becomes to much.
pre-marital sex is ur choice. but, best done with ur partner if u are a religious person.
look, when u start accepting that what you are doing is a sin, then it becomes a sin. so, you stop it. cos ur heart is what God has business with (these religious people are ignoring this).

God doesn't judge the way people are addressing it.

example:
someone who is a fornicator/prostitute, according to the Holy books, if he/she doesn't deviate in time, he/she shall perish. but if he/she repents and deviates from the act, God shall Forgive him/her and accept them.

if this is true, I don't know what these pastors or Alfas have been saying here since morning.
You just kicked yourself both sides.

You just condemned fornication but at the same time recommended it.
We are religous people, we may slip, fall back into it, but we know that it is a sin.

If you are irreligious, do her a favour and don't muddle her up by telling her to commit sin but don't see it as sin. Whether or not she sees it as sin, when she stands before God and her book is opened, if fornication is written there, it wont be excused her based on her ignorance.

She didn't create the world, she didn't make the rules, she can't choose which one to accept or reject.

Oh, well. she is free to choose to see sin as not sin, but she is not free from its consequences.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

Don't be afraid to mention someone directly.

If she is a Christian, she shd have come by this word 'Selfcontrol'. It's not written in the Bible for fancy.

If she cannot control herself, then let her marry.

Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
1 Corinthians:7:2

Marry or get busy with service to God and humanity, the urge will die down.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:

Read all the posts, only you mentioned wedding. This is about sex before dowry is paid.

If you ask a woman to be your wife, you take your parents to her family and a token is exchanged witnessed by your family and hers, if it's accepted, marriage has been covenanted.

In the absence of this, if you go into her sexually, you have committed fornication.

Wedding is not marriage.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

no mind dem. make dem dey act all holy/saint.

I hail u, bro.
You'll hail him to hellfire.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:

I asked if you were a Christian, you said of course, but here you are calling the laws of God ridiculous. Hmmm.

Your Speech is betraying you big time.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

I asked if you were a Christian, you said of course, but here you are calling the laws of God ridiculous. Hmmm.

Your Speech is betraying you big time.
did you quote it from scriptures to acertain it was the laws of God?

No you did not
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

If you ask a woman to be your wife, you take your parents to her family and a token is exchanged witnessed by your family and hers, if it's accepted, marriage has been covenanted.

In the absence of this, if you go into her sexually, you have committed fornication.

Wedding is not marriage.
prove this from scriptures i will agree with you that paying bride price and inviting family is a must before one can say they are husband and wife .

When Adam called Eve the flesh of my flesh and the bone of my bone who were their parents?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anas09:

Your explanation of Sexuality here means you don't know what it means. Sexuality has nothing to do with intercouse or pre-intimacy.
Sexuality is a state of being. A condition. Your habits or desires with regards to sex. e.g for example, homo, lesbians, pedophiles, Necrophiliacs, and those who love to have sex with animals, and those who prefer masturbation only.
the last time i checked this is what my dictionary gave me.

SEXUALITY
: the quality or state of being sexual:
a : the condition of having sex
b : sexual activity
c : expression of sexual receptivity or interest especially when excessive.

How do you explain b above?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:
the last time i checked this is what my dictionary gave me.

SEXUALITY
: the quality or state of being sexual:
a : the condition of having sex
b : sexual activity
c : expression of sexual receptivity or interest especially when excessive.

How do you explain b above?

I think your problem is comprehension. Read what i posted and what the dictionary says
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
Yes, I have seen where a man was told to pay brideprice later by the PIL. What is needed is their approval to let you have their daughter. Once that is done, you're justified in God's sight. It's in the holy book.
what if they did not approve unless the condition is met, and the girl says i cant wait anymore because time is not on my side, and she follows her heart againt the wish of her parents?

Do you realise that some of our parents especially in africa are not educated enough to understand the consequence of some of the decisions they take, and when the children are educated enough to understand somethings their parents could not understand it will be better they take the right decision for themselves and ignore the faulty decisions of their uneducated parents ?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:
prove this from scriptures i will agree with you that paying bride price and inviting family is a must before one can say they are husband and wife .

When Adam called Eve the flesh of my flesh and the bone of my bone who were their parents?
The last time i checked God brought Eve to Adam and called her wife and Adam husband.

Look, this is getting too Childish. Wow.

Enjoy your immotility, but note that even satan will not agree with you that fornication is not a sin.

Carry on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goliath’s Skull Found In Holy Land! / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha / Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.