Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

4chi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4chi's Profile / 4chi's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by 4chi: 4:15am On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
See how Don Jazzy promotes his artists across the nation and even globally while Olamide is out there claiming street.

Lol.

Don "mummy" formerly known as jazzy Is a fvukking poof. Muthafvcka been sniffing koredes ass for donkey years, so why won't he promote him? Olumide owns the street and ain't nothing you fools can do about that!
Celebrities / Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by 4chi: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy takes himself too seriously and it's good for him to be put in his place once and for all. Silly fcvkboyy...sniffing male asses all over town with his oversized nose....and all of una talking of badoo respecting the poof dey craze. How much respect has the poof
given to dbanj who made him and who is older than him? NONSENSE! Freaking Don Mummy!
Music/Radio / Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by 4chi: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Good sh!t at least we now know that the fake ass don is nothing but "mummy" as in eyan gayweather.... grin angry grin
Celebrities / Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by 4chi: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ok, let's hope fvckkkboy don jazzy does the same and respects himself in the future.
Point made Badoo....

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by 4chi: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
So Don Jazzy is a fvckkk boy.....always suspected that wide nose nigga. Muthafvcka be sniffing Koredes ass grin grin
Fvckinggg poof...... cool

1 Like

Culture / Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by 4chi: 12:37am On Nov 24, 2015
lemolemo:
can our traditional rulers at least begin to wear crowns that goes with modern day . The world over first class kings wears golden crown with gems, can't we modernise anything we do in Africa ? And why the secret crowning in a forest . An open crowning and weeks of celebration would have brought in tourist and revenues.The British monarch generate over 1.2 billion pounds to British economy in a year, our traditional rulers need to start generating money instead of the masses funding their lavish lifestyle, we just can do away with them.

Must we ape the European in everything For your information the so called gems in European crowns are looted bounties from their colonies. The English crown jewel for example are stolen items. Beads (Ileke) is what the Yorubas considers as royal items and they are used in making the obas crown, walking stick and even shoes it's a cultural thing. In any case does the king of Saudi wear a crown at all??

And again, what is the problem with the secrecy of the crowning process? So you want the OONI OF IFE to be crowned without any form of esotericism ? We might as well ask that the selection of the pope be made open and the white smoke, black smoke process be done away with.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by 4chi: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=depressedsoul post=40039204]I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.[/quote

We are in the middle of a recruitment. Send me your cv quickly. May be your lucky day
Politics / Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by 4chi: 5:42am On Oct 30, 2015
acenazt:
I for call all Igbos Thieves and useless crooks but e go be insult to my Good igbo friends

Me sef I for call them greedy, uncouth, primitive and locquascious but e go be insult to onyiye.( my favourite booty call) grin grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out by 4chi: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Either Prof. Isaac Adewole (Osun) or Prof. Adaramola (Ondo) may end up being the Minister of Education.

There are profs and there are "profs"... grin
This yheeboe prof is a product of their "special centres"
And to think the so called nutty professor was vice chancellor
Of Imo State university.
Tufiakwa! shocked
Celebrities / Re: Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others by 4chi: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why is this skinny Igbo Called phyno gumming olamide all over the place? Ol boy, go face your Igbo people and stop attaché .
Crime / Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by 4chi: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
globalresource:
I thought they said it is only Yoruba that do money rituals. OK continue. There is Goduu. God is watching every one of you.

Say No to Tribalism

Even in the south west, heeboes are responsible for most of the money making rituals. A Igbo will sacrifice his mother without blinking. Tufiakwa!
Politics / Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by 4chi: 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
omolami:
I am happy this is coming from kwakwaso. It only means the time to go is now. Kwakwaso farming the ambers of secession Well dine kwakwaso. The Yorubas have nothing tangible to look for in kano.The better things of Nigeria are found in SW , SE and SS

Pls remove SE. Better no dey that side cool
Celebrities / Re: My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo by 4chi: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Typical Igbo hoe....in actual fact your "hole" is your greatest asset. Old age will soon catch up with you and you'll start blaming buhari....agaracha.
Sports / Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her by 4chi: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
The chichi Igbo gal is a freak of nature.....ugly is an understatement! A clear effect of over feeding on akpu. angry angry
Crime / Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by 4chi: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2015
I thought they said Igbo peepu dey respect dem husband especially with the ridiculous bride price attached to their "industrious weddings",
This one wey dey tear "blokos" anyhow, na wa o...Igbo kwenu! Kudanu!
Business / Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by 4chi: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
I have used several agents for my business incorporations, canaan nominees remains the best.www.canaannominees.com smiley
Travel / Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by 4chi: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Why most Igbo hustlers and drug couriers go to Malaysia instead of Europe and America ...FIXED grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by 4chi: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Another yheebo bites the dust.. tongue tongue tongue
Politics / Re: Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. by 4chi: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Icecomrade:
Aside APC Tanoids whose hatred for FFK is well known, I don't expect any sane thinking person to disagree with with him.

FFK emphasis is on Fulani herdsmen and not the entire Fulani tribe.

If you follow the heinous activities of these Tse Tse flies in Benue, Nasarawa and Plateau you won't come to Nairaland page and rant Rubbish.

Anyone who comes on this page an call FFK all kind of names, I pray that Fulani herdsmen will visit your locality and your family.

The prayer above also goes to those who see this idio t as the only upright igbo man

Correct....

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Severely Ripped Jeans. Sexy Or Trashy? by 4chi: 2:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Very igbotic behaviour...
Celebrities / Re: Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? by 4chi: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
None of them. They both resemble their next door neighbor lipsrsealed
Sports / Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by 4chi: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Another reason not to over feed on akpu...
Politics / Re: Sani Abacha's 72nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by 4chi: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Abacha,.... A very nasty piece of evil art. May he rot in the darkest part of hades.
Politics / Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by 4chi: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

This is Iboland...idyot!
There are baby factories left and right and babies are traded on cash n carry, if he has problem caring for all he should sell one for the other two to live.....afterall this is what Ibos do naturally. You use the womb as a factory for commercial profit.

C'mon.. he need.to find a buyer quick...carry them.go Aba comr back with cash.

grin grin grin Omo, the baby factories are now giant " industrial Complexes" for baby selling! Okoro no dey carry last!

1 Like

Crime / Re: Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics by 4chi: 9:41am On May 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
Jamb Question

1 From the Picture above what can you deduce

a Omo Y'ibo
b Omo Yorubah
c Omo Hawusa
d Omo Nna
e Story for the Gods

grin grin grin grin

....by their flat heads, you shall know them..

2 Likes

Culture / Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by 4chi: 3:18pm On May 03, 2015
cahnellven:
Stop twisting history
The ife Ugbos are now part of the ILAJES in coastal ondo state
(UGBOLAND is the largest kingdom in ILAJE area of ondo state.

The paramount ruler of the kingdom is the richest monarch in Nigeria and the second richest in Africa.
The Igbo's have never been locals of any part of YORUBA land.

Dont distort history....... It will do you no GOOD

It's funny how yeeboos wants to be everybody but NOBODY wants to be Igbo! Sucks to be Igbo really.

15 Likes

Culture / Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by 4chi: 3:13pm On May 03, 2015
The writer of this trash is sick in the head. Prince chima ko, prince china ni! Pray what exactly is this Igbo fixation with Yoruba history? Typical of most primitive people, yeeboos have formed the penchant for FABRICATING their history.they even got some sort of pseudo intellectual fraudulent support from the likes of "prof" catherine acholonu whom the gods recently deleted from existence due to her persistence in fabricating and redecorating the "history" of a clearly primitive African tribe. At a time,the fool was all over the diaspora creating confusion and ascribing some sort of funny relationship between Igbo and Yorubas. The height of it was her linking ijebu Igbo to Igbo land conveniently ignoring the fact that Igbo in Yoruba simply means deep jungle or marihuana in modern lingo.

Try as much as you can, it is settled fact that you guys were and are village dwellers with no monarchy,no empire, no urbanization ,no notable historical personality,no notable war fought(your arse was whooped in the only one you fought in modern times), no developed religion or spirituality like the ifa corpus in yorubaland etc prior to the arrival of the whiteman.

Listen up all you ibo wannabes, the Yorubas have absolutely NOTHING in common with you apart from the useless green passport we are forced to carry..May the thousand Orishas of ife make the ground very slippery for all who engage in latter day "ibo made" history

21 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by 4chi: 2:10am On Apr 11, 2015
oscarforreal:

This election is not a tribal thing so leave the igbos out of it. I am igbo and I am voting for Ambode. It's whom my conscience says I should vote for and mind you I am going to trek long distance just to cast my vote for Ambode. It hurts when I see people conclude that all Igbos are going to vote for Jimi. You guys seems to forget that every tribe has educated elite and vice-versa. One of the best part of education is that it gives you a sense of your own so you don't have to join the band wagon with illogical sense of reasoning

No mind them, I'm Yoruba and I'm voting JK. ENOUGH OF THE PUPPET AND THE PUPPETEER!!! Ibo vote alone can never make agbaje the governor. There are enough Yoruba anti- JAGABANDIT to get the job done. JK WE KNOW, JK WE TRUST!

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Igbo Market Leaders In Lagos Assures Ambode Their Support. by 4chi: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2015
They really don't have a choice....should agbaje ride on the back of yeebos to the govt house, that is the END of yeebos in lagos. we`ll drive dem crazy flattties out of town!!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace by 4chi: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
The silly blighter obviously got a call from his paymasters and quickly recanted.

I have said it times without number that this ex olopa will be ruined by his locquasciousness. He simply cannot keep his basket mouth in

check.

It is indeed a tragedy for Lagos to transform from the reign of eminent gentlemen like Adeyinka Oyekan and Adeniji Adele to this Tinubu

imposed upstart who from his names and actions is clearly bereft any royal dignity. He certainly is no blue blood.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Jagaban by 4chi: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
pls yorubas in the house what does jagaban mean

Jagaban is a variant of JAGUDA. Or JAGUDA PAALI. it's a cognomen often ascribed to people with Very sticky fingers...it's also a shortened variant of JAGABANDIT..a local version of ROBIN HOOD.

To any sane and rational mind,Tinubu is nothing but a common thief afflicted with a very severe case of kleptomania. That he flaunts his stolen wealth all over the place and builds his political empire therefrom does not erase that fact. And people comparing Awolowo to a man of dubious pedigree and serious criminal tendencies needs to have their brains examined....

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by 4chi: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
thagoldenchild:
only a stupid and foolish Yoruba man will go against what the Yorubas have been seeking for decades i,true federalism,a new constitution the Yoruba nation want equity ,fairness and justice in this country this why i will go with Afenifere , i will never sell my soul to Tinubu he is the opposite of what the Yoruba nation stands for

Thank you.. lets go there. GEJ is the man. not perfect, not the best but miles ahead of the forging, senile fundamentalist. besides any free born Yoruba will never subject himself to the yoke of the Fulani again. lets restructure or go our different ways....chikena!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.