Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (44870 Views)

Pastor Ize-iyamu Will Win Tomorrow's Edo Gov. Election...as Predicted By Me / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by bewla(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
y will this trend start with out me SAI BABA victory is here pls no relent

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Wahala90: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
We are ready!

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by dedecoder: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Both of them.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Jinf: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan vs Muhammadu Buhari who should we vote for tomorrow and why?

Share your thoughts @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/03/why-vote-buhari-instead-of-jonathan-why.html
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by agabusta: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Firefire(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
hahahahaha!! I want Firefire and his fellow TANoids to cry blood. Lol!

Sai Buhari joor! cheesy cheesy

cheesy We shall see
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by AliAbdul: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sai baba BUHARI!!!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by cirmuell(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
GEJ but some people are already shouting sai buhari until e go clear from their eyes when the result will be announced. I expect mass suicide
for your little mind abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
buhari

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Femastic: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari of course!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari will get at least 65% of total votes cast.Jonathan will be disgraced. He has between now and tomorrow morning to throw in the towel to avoid this impending disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by king406(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
The general shall win this time by God's grace

Jonathan; on your marks, get set, otueke straight!
Goodbye gej it is time to go see papa and mama ebele!

#saiBaba

#saiBuhari

#wehavedecided

GMB FOR SURE!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by kay29000(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Honestly, it is obvious that the only way Jonathan is going to win is if he finds a way to rig this election. It is too clear for anyone that can see and reason that Buhari is Nigerian's choice for this election. Come on people! The man got 37% votes in the last elections when he wasn't half as popular as he currently is. Now that he is 10 times popular, and Jonathan is infamous, why would anyone think that Jonathan can win this elections? GEJ has the South East, and some part of South South. Buhari has the whole freaking north and the South West. Where do you think the most population is? Come on! It is obvious who is going to win. It is clear online, and offline. I have carried out my survey in both portals.

As I said before...The only way Jonathan can win this elections is if he rigs it.

#SaiBaba #SaiBuhari #MarchForBuhari

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by sabyab: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sai GMB

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by 4chi: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
thagoldenchild:
only a stupid and foolish Yoruba man will go against what the Yorubas have been seeking for decades i,true federalism,a new constitution the Yoruba nation want equity ,fairness and justice in this country this why i will go with Afenifere , i will never sell my soul to Tinubu he is the opposite of what the Yoruba nation stands for

Thank you.. lets go there. GEJ is the man. not perfect, not the best but miles ahead of the forging, senile fundamentalist. besides any free born Yoruba will never subject himself to the yoke of the Fulani again. lets restructure or go our different ways....chikena!
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by micrep3030(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gej
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Adminisher: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB for President. Nigeria meets its great destiny tomorrow. PDP is dead killed by the most unlikely president and presidential candidate ever elected. We shall read of tomorrow in history.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by kay29000(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
ojnnaco:
1000likes for GEJ plz

LMAO! You didn't even get one "like." Stop deceiving yourself...Your master can't win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by baba11(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gmb

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Franzeez(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
If the lakes and shares are anything to go by then Buhari is winner but so many people are not having browsing phone in the villages and Na them go vote
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Franzeez(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
kay29000:
Honestly, it is obvious that the only way Jonathan is going to win is if he finds a way to rig this election. It is too clear for anyone that can see and reason that Buhari is Nigerian's choice for this election. Come on people! The man got 37% votes in the last elections when he wasn't half as popular as he currently is. Now that he is 10 times popular, and Jonathan is infamous, why would anyone think that Jonathan can win this elections? GEJ has the South East, and some part of South South. Buhari has the whole freaking north and the South West. Where do you think the most population is? Come on! It is obvious who is going to win. It is clear online, and offline. I have carried out my survey in both portals.

As I said before...The only way Jonathan can win this elections is if he rigs it.

#SaiBaba #SaiBuhari #MarchForBuhari

Na u talk am ooooo but Na 1 PVC u get sha
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by jukaizer(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Clinton207: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Team #God'schoice for scriptural fulfilment#
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by IGWISE(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gudluck jona
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by scantee(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ all the way! I see no contest here. Buhari is a learner.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
cirmuell:
for your little mind abi? grin
( silence) I don't exchange words with people who think their brain is bigger than head of Banky W
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by cirmuell(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
( silence) I don't exchange words with people who think their brain is bigger than head of Banky W
grin that's funny.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Champele(m): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Give us 5 reasons why you are voting for PDP!
First my vote is not for pdp but GEJ, my state I will vote Rochas.so, my dear it's not about the party but the person.
Buhari 1= radical Islamist.
Buhari 2= uneducated.
Buhari 3= cruel.
Buhari 4= lack ideas.
Buhari 5= Will put me in prison.I'm a Christian.

For me,I don buy food stuff for tomorrow.vote GEJ, wait for vote count, go home, cook okro soup, wait for result while eating.finally heard result.go down in street declare free drinks.just coming from atm.

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by xtianh(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gmb 4 sure

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by captainrf1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB for president , jonathan na oly you wake com otuoke. that is the question patience will ask jonathan.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Jobig(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
The very moment the mugu general sign the peace treaty,that is when he loses the election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.