Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent (37062 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Abeyjide: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
The same way I will sue GTB for charges made on my account for ATM renewal without my consent.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Slynation(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Things are really happening.....!! grin
Too many madmen/women around the world but only few are roaming the street....!!

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Doctorfitz: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:
if you really deep in text you will understand were he coming from

african and asian culture, makes it as if you owe your parents to be born

they curse at you as if you were asked to be born against their will

african and asian culture parents talk to you as if they did you a favour to raise you whereas you are a product of their love making

they make it as if it was priviledge to feed you and send you to skol but its not, even animals in the wild take care of their young ones without being asked its natural, sending a child to skol is government requirement (law) in nearly every country in the world

but some parents sound as if you forced them to send you to skol they make it as if they had other plans on the money they used to send to skol but per laws its their responsibility and no one else

there is nothing wrong to look after parents, but parents we shouldnt sound as if it was someone's responsiblity when you are the biological parents

there is nothing like i sacrificed for you, aslong your are the bioligical parents it is your responsibility, you can not sacrifice on something you are meant to do anyway

the only people who are allowed to use word sacrifice are those who are looking after someone's kids

Apt!....divergent view but very intuitive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Didi2d(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hmmmm!

This is seriously funny
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by babtoundey(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
And who should sue whom? He is just a simpleton. A pathetic idiot as that. If the parents don't sue him for proping-up his head during their few minutes sexual enjoyment, If the mother doesn't sue him for sharing her her her meal while she was housing him, what right has the idiot to complain or sue the mother. Did he seek their consent before he came; After all not all intercourse culumulate into pregnancy? The only mistake the parents made is their refusal to terminate his pregnancy, the privilege they gave him to grow. They should have smothered him at or before birth. But it isn't too late for him to right that wrong. it never can be late. He can take the simplest way out and terminate what seems to him a one-sided agreement.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Geesaintagape: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
I want to sue my mom for weaning me without my consent

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Good idea! I ve been trying to do the same to my bloody parents! who thinks they can just give birth to me just like that without my consent.

what makes them thinks that i wanted to be born

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by blingxx(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:
if you really deep in text you will understand were he coming from

african and asian culture, makes it as if you owe your parents to be born

they curse at you as if you were asked to be born against their will

african and asian culture parents talk to you as if they did you a favour to raise you whereas you are a product of their love making

they make it as if it was priviledge to feed you and send you to skol but its not, even animals in the wild take care of their young ones without being asked its natural, sending a child to skol is government requirement (law) in nearly every country in the world

but some parents sound as if you forced them to send you to skol they make it as if they had other plans on the money they used to send to skol but per laws its their responsibility and no one else

there is nothing wrong to look after parents, but parents we shouldnt sound as if it was someone's responsiblity when you are the biological parents

there is nothing like i sacrificed for you, aslong your are the bioligical parents it is your responsibility, you can not sacrifice on something you are meant to do anyway

the only people who are allowed to use word sacrifice are those who are looking after someone's kids

You so damn right... This reminds me of the Asian culture like Japanese where once you are born you owe your parents the trouble of raising you angry

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Grupo(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
African parents just fu.uck and give birth to you.

Then they turn around and start blackmailing you emotionally as if you forced them or you were the one that told them to give birth to you.

Any little disagreement, you hear something like, "I carried you for nine months in my womb!!!"

So?

Did I tell you to carry me? You decided to give birth to me out of your own selfishness, now, you want to blackmail me into doing your bidding. Not going to work.

I understand this Indian chap's stand perfectly.

11 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hardrive:
If he wins this case in court, he would set a terrible precedent that might just destroy the country in the long run.

He can't even win....

Any parent and a good lawyer can spin this around.... As a parent, they didn't ask for him either, they were just enjoying themselves and poof the stupid son came from nowhere....they didn't ask for him either, they wanted a beautiful girl, in the long run parent too never really have control. Cos if it's our decision totally, nobody will be tagged barren...this same sex everyone is having and popping babies, have not worked for some others.....
And technically abortion is illegal in India so when he came they couldn't terminate his pregnancy
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by lanre316: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
daddytime:
I'm thinking of suing mine for rushing into the bedroom and snatching me before Bill and Melinda Gates could copulate.

I was jejely waiting for them o then these Naija people come do overtaking wey person no send dem..lol

Jokes oo...love my parents to bits and would wish to have them as my parents over and over again...

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by abbeyty(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Stop smoking expired India helm boy
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Ayobami7(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Just when you think you have seen it all, more anti- life tactics come up.Should he ,win a lot of things will go wrong with procreation.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Vince77(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Although it's impossible to ask for permission before giving birth, there is one thing i have always advised; Dont give birth to kids you cant take care of both financially and morally. Why have more than one kid (having a twin or triplets is an exception) if you are just struggling to make ends meet. Someone will soon come and say what it things get better later in life. Yes, things can get better but what is the assurance? Why risk it? One child can still give you the joy you want.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by introvertme: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
alizma:

going by your write up, abortion should be legal then

Nope, owning up to the fact that they didn't use contraceptives/birth control methods to prevent a conception is pretty much what he's saying.

Albeit abortion is now legal in New York. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by KANUISALIVE: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Moral of the story: Before you engage in unprotected sex ask yourself are you ready

The parents should tell him why the gave birth to him naa

1 Was he born out of pleasure
2 Was he born out of ignorance
3 Was he born with/out a plan If with then were is the plan

Why would some give birth to a child without a future for the child

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by LordAdam16: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Now I don't think he has a case as apparently humans up to the age of 18 can't give consent. So logically, gametes inside of people can't possibly give consent.

But if we were to go on a tangent, there's a vertical where it makes absolute sense to sue ones parents. For example, kids born in war-torn zones or IDPs or to parents who should practically have their license to procreate revoked because they're dumb as Bleep, too unproductive, or have way too many children than they can take care of.

If the government in the developed world know it's better to take out kids with dysfunctional parents and put them in social services, and even sue the parents of kids who died because of neglect, kids who get dealt a bad hand should be able to take their parents for all they're worth. Couples do it, why not kids.

It'd certainly try to put a kibosh on people taking sh*tty decisions and ruining full-fledged people with all sorts of issues that create problems for everyone. A woman smokes while pregnant against all advice and gives birth to a "special" kid, that kid should be able to sue her for ruining his/her life in the same way we can sue errant drivers who cause accidents because they were on the phone while driving.

By the time it becomes the norm for people to send large checks monthly/quarterly to their kids for decades for stupid mistakes they've made, I can guarantee you people will take family planning, ante-natal health, and their careers more seriously!

If you want to be useless with your life, by all means do so. But don't bring someone else to the planet and ruin them with your bad choices. If you do, there should be consequences and the kid should receive just compensation.

-Lord

11 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
New Delhi weed at work! Guy must be so confused as confusion itself
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Goddys(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
The majority of responses this post received show the level of irrationality of some Nigerians. This also explains the reason why Nigerians keep having many children without making adequate plans for their welfare and hoping that one of the children will turn out to become very rich to take care of them and other siblings. This is evil and animalistic. You don't procreate because you are married and have ability to have sex. Many considerations must be made.

I am also amazed cuz I was telling some friends the other time that they should know that their babies don't want them and probably would not choose to be giving borthtto if they had the choice.

Today, Parents see it as a favour feeding and taking care of their children as if they choose to be part of their lives.

Why can't some Nigerians make use of their brains? If you must procreate, ensure you make life very easy for the product of your procreation or you cease to procreate. Why are humans so selfish?

I thank the spirit for confirming this message I have been sharing through this post.

Spits

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by mikaael(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hardrive:
If he wins this case in court, he would set a terrible precedent that might just destroy the countryworld in the long run.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Parents who aren't able to care for their kids should be sued by such kids and also arrested.

Many people in this country fail to realize that raising their kids to full potential is their utmost responsibility.

Parenting is not all about smashing genitals and popping babies you can't care for thereby unleashing your frustrations on them and putting them in an emotional catastrophe.

If you aren't capable of raising a child, don't have it. To hell with being culturally and socially correct.

I've said this a trillion times. Jeez!

8 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by alizma: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
introvertme:

Nope, owning up to the fact that they didn't use contraceptives/birth control methods to prevent a conception is pretty much what he's saying.

Albeit abortion is now legal in New York. grin
if a child has right to challenge his parents for not asking for his consent before conception then the parents has right to choose either contraceptive method or abortion.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Vince77:
Although it's impossible to ask for permission before giving birth, there is one thing i have always advised; Dont give birth to kids you cant take care of both financially and morally. Why have more than one kid (having a twin or triplets is an exception) if you are just struggling to make ends meet. Someone will soon come and say what it things get better later in life. Yes, things can get better but what is the assurance? Why risk it? One child can still give you the joy you want.

having just one child in Nigeria for example is a very high risk considering our healthcare services and besides raising kids is not totally dependent on money. Many rich people have failed morally in raising their kids. if it were to be developed countries one kid is sufficient enough but not in naija. Secondary school education with some forms of good handiwork is enough to survive and let go of get rich syndrome

3 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by cigaricon(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
Moral of the story: Before you engage in unprotected sex ask yourself are you ready

The parents should tell him why the gave birth to him naa

1 Was he born out of pleasure
2 Was he born out of ignorance
3 Was he born with/out a plan If with then were is the plan

Why would some give birth to a child without a future for the child

You know I once read a book where the author said he and his wife had to get a pet dog before they had children to test their parenting skills.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by chris31(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
The guy have some point
As for me before bringing someone into this world i will make sure i have perfect the environment for him/her to succeed
2 or 3 children is enough for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by cigaricon(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

having just one child in Nigeria for example is a very high risk considering our healthcare services and besides raising kids is not totally dependent on money. Many rich people have failed morally in raising their kids. if it were to be developed countries one kid is sufficient enough but not in naija. Secondary school education with some form handiwork is enough to survive and let go of get rich syndrome
I don't understand what u mean by high risk.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by jesutakewe(f): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Indian hemp at work
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by dokunbam(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
Court should arrive thé case out its baseless
How would they inform him when they don't know him or can communicate with him
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by cigaricon(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Goddys:
The majority of responses this post received shows the level of irrationality of some Nigerians. This also explains the reason why Nigerians keep having many children without making adequate plans for their welfare and hoping that one of the children will turn out to become very rich to take care of them and other siblings. This is evil and animalistic. You don't procreate because you are married and have ability to have sex. Many considerations must be made.

I am also amazed cuz I was telling some friends the other time that they should know that their babies don't want them and probably would not choose to be giving borthtto if they had the choice.

Today, Parents see it as a favour feeding and taking care of their children as if they choose to be part of their lives.

Why can't some Nigerians make use of their brains? If you must procreate, ensure you make life very easy for the product of your procreation or you cease to procreate. Why are humans so selfish?

I thank the spirit for confirming this message I have been sharing through this post.

Spits
I am telling you. Reason most Nigerian parents have for having children.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Kingwalker34(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
This guy don mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Sleep? / Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband / Most Marriages Illegal, As Only 314 Worship Centres Have Licence To Conduct Wedd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.