Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent (37060 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:
if you really deep in text you will understand were he coming from

african and asian culture, makes it as if you owe your parents to be born

they curse at you as if you were asked to be born against their will

african and asian culture parents talk to you as if they did you a favour to raise you whereas you are a product of their love making

they make it as if it was priviledge to feed you and send you to skol but its not, even animals in the wild take care of their young ones without being asked its natural, sending a child to skol is government requirement (law) in nearly every country in the world

but some parents sound as if you forced them to send you to skol they make it as if they had other plans on the money they used to send to skol but per laws its their responsibility and no one else

there is nothing wrong to look after parents, but parents we shouldnt sound as if it was someone's responsiblity when you are the biological parents

there is nothing like i sacrificed for you, aslong your are the bioligical parents it is your responsibility, you can not sacrifice on something you are meant to do anyway

the only people who are allowed to use word sacrifice are those who are looking after someone's kids
wise words like this are not heard everyday

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by whirlwind7(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hardrive:
If he wins this case in court, he would set a terrible precedent that might just destroy the country in the long run.

Are you serious? grin
No court would give him time of day on this case.

The nitwit is just pissed he wasn't born into a wealthy family.
If his parents were wealthy, this silly thought would've never occurred to him. In fact, he'd be grateful to be born into such a family without his permission.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by MightySparrow: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hardrive:
If he wins this case in court, he would set a terrible precedent that might just destroy the country in the long run.
HOW could he win? It is the sole decision of parents to have children or kill (abort), put in dustbin as for some nigerian slay idiots. He is just lucky not to find himself in the hand of a nigerian slay girl, may be he would have been eaten up by a pig. If I find this kind of fellow in my court, I would rule to have him executed by hanging, sending him back where he came from for treason against natural order. He could seek the consent of his next parents or vice versa. this world is turning to something else!
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

african and asian culture parents talk to you as if they did you a favour to raise you whereas you are a product of their love making

they make it as if it was priviledge to feed you and send you to skol but its not, even animals in the wild take care of their young ones without being asked its natural, sending a child to skol is government requirement (law) in nearly every country in the world

but some parents sound as if you forced them to send you to skol they make it as if they had other plans on the money they used to send to skol but per laws its their responsibility and no one else

there is nothing wrong to look after parents, but parents we shouldnt sound as if it was someone's responsiblity when you are the biological parents

there is nothing like i sacrificed for you, aslong your are the bioligical parents it is your responsibility, you can not sacrifice on something you are meant to do anyway

the only people who are allowed to use word sacrifice are those who are looking after someone's kids

You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Raalsalghul: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Unfortunately most won't understand. Folks might see him as a crazy dude, but I understand where's he is coming. Look closer you will see some underlying issues: Abandonment, improper care and a whole lot host especially in a poverty ridden country like India.

Same case applies to Nigeria where couples breed like rabbits and hope to feed off their kids in the future. No proper care, no support system, no legacy. Worse still, the government doesn't give a Bleep undecided Last last e go lead to owun da boys, internet fraud, prostitution, runzing and the likes. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

When will Nigerians learn angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Kachi1194(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Like my guy dey ask him mama if he asked her to give birth to him anytime dey get misunderstanding...
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by almarthins(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
massmediang:
Dialogue is always the best option for peace to reign in the world but does that actually apply to relationship between parents and their unborn child? Well, an Indian man is changing that narrative as he is about to sue his parents for giving birth to him without first engaging him in a dialogue and getting his consent before his birth.

The 27-year-old man, Raphael Samuel, from New Delhi, India, is an anti-natalist, a person who believes that people should abstain from procreation because giving birth to sentient beings without asking for their consent is morally wrong.

Samuel doesn’t have anything against children or life itself, he simply believes that a life form which has not given its consent to live should not be brought into the world and thus to be subject to the hardships of life. Because he considers himself a victim of life without “forced life”, the young Indian plans to take his parents to court.

“I want to tell all Indian kids that they don’t owe their parents anything,” Samuel told The Print.
“I love my parents, and we have a great relationship, but they had me for their joy and their pleasure. My life has been amazing, but I don’t see why I should put another life through the rigamarole of school and finding a career, especially when they didn’t ask to exist.”

The 27-year-old runs an anti-natalism Facebook page where he routinely posts anti-procreation messages like “Isn’t forcing a child into this world and forcing it to have a career, kidnapping and slavery?” or “Your parents had you instead of a toy or a dog, you owe them nothing, you are their entertainment”. His page, Nihilanand, only has 431 followers, but Raphael doesn’t seem to bothered about that, after all, we all have to start somewhere.

“Other Indian people must know that it is an option not to have children, and to ask your parents for an explanation as to why they gave birth to you,” Samuel said.

Although still small in number, India’s anti-natalist movement is growing at a steady pace and plans to set up a national-level organisation that works on spreading awareness about child-free living. Their arguments range from ethical ones to easing the strain on Earth’s resources or defying societal pressure.
Read more here;

http://wakkinews.com/2019/02/03/indian-man-to-sue-his-parents-for-giving-birth-to-him-without-his-consent/

A well defined madness or should i say foolishness. The guy cant win this case
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by newoffer: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
RAPHAEL SAMUEL ....thats a Calabar man in indian
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Monalline: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mr Rapheal Samuel what are u thinking sir?
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by abbey621(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

I disagree wih your sentiments.The parents of today were kids of yeaterday and their parents the same, if man was never meant to procreate why do you have genitals and an active reproductive system? In terms of sacrifice, bringing a life into this world is a sacrifice in itself. The parents sacrifice their own life and dedicate everything from then on towards raising their child, this is not because they hope they become rich so they can leech but so that when they get old and weak, they won't have to rely on strangers for their well-being. They won't have to be helpless when their mind and body is no longer able to function properly. Look at the white men and their parents, most will put their parents in nursing homes where they die of loneliness, abuse and so on, if this is how parents are meant to be treated then count me out! You are right about one thing, parents could have chosen not to bring a child into the world, they could have chosen to abort or even abandon the new born baby on the street. We even have some parents that refuse to spend any extra money on their child, when you consider the amount of orphans we have in the country, you'll truly start to appreciate the sacrifice most responsible parents make. Yes it is their responsibility to take care of their child but who or what will enforce it? It is not a right for my child to eat 3 square meals per day, it is not a right for him or her to have his or her own bedroom, it is not a right for him or her to school beyond secondary school. It is not a right to buy new clothes and shoes and it is definitely not a right to give a damn about him or her after the age of 18 but as parents we do all these things becuase no sacrifice is too great for our loved ones!

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Maestro147(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
I Think What He's Trynna Say Is That You Don't Copulate When You're Not Ready.. ( Financially N Otherwise )
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Tizu(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

are you serious ?

does sperms and ovaries talk ?

Then the papa for use condom or the mama for take after the night pills. His right was violated, just as some men will give woman belle leave am run, the pickin go come suffer pass Job.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by BigIyanga: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Unfortunately most won't understand. Folks might see him as a crazy dude, but I understand where's he is coming. Look closer you will see some underlying issues: Abandonment, improper care and a whole lot host especially in a poverty ridden country like India.

Same case applies to Nigeria where couples breed like rabbits and hope to feed off their kids in the future. No proper care, no support system, no legacy. Worse still, the government doesn't give a Bleep undecided Last last e go lead to owun da boys, internet fraud, prostitution, runzing and the likes. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

When will Nigerians learn angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Thank you.he’s shaking the table for fvck-n-go sperm donors who abadon their kids

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by speak2me2016: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Now I know that naija dey learn work wia Indians are
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by dasparrow: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
@Post

I get what the Indian man is saying. I mean, I know a foetus cannot consent but what Raphael Samuel is trying to do by suing his parents is to start a national and even worldwide conversation or discourse about parenting.

So many children are brought into this world each day by parents who have no business giving birth. There are so many abusive, neglectful, narcissistic parents out there who end up raising children that will grow up to have all manners of issues in adulthood.

I firmly believe that most people bring children into the world for their own selfish reasons such as having someone to take care of them in old age.

When I was a child, my mother used to force me and my cousins who were living with us at the time to go and hawk minerals/soft drinks. She used to tell us that if we did not finish selling several crates of mineral, we should not come home and if we did, we are told we would not be given food to eat. My mother will tell us all the time "don't you eat in this house?". So in other words, I had to start working at a very young age because I was told if I didn't, I won't be given food.

I always wished I never came into this world through Nigerians because many if not most Nigerians suck at parenting! If there was a way for me to sue my mother for all she put I and my siblings and cousins through when we were growing up I would. Some people deserve to be barren especially if they are abusive and narcissistic.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by mechanics(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
And what will he gain by sueing his parents?
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by dasparrow: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
abbey621:

I disagree wih your sentiments.The parents of today were kids of yeaterday and their parents the same, if man was never meant to procreate why do you have genitals and an active reproductive system? In terms of sacrifice, bringing a life into this world is a sacrifice in itself. The parents sacrifice their own life and dedicate everything from then on towards raising their child, this is not because they hope they become rich so they can leech but so that when they get old and weak, they won't have to rely on strangers for their well-being. They won't have to be helpless when their mind and body is no longer able to function properly. Look at the white men and their parents, most will put their parents in nursing homes where they die of loneliness, abuse and so on, if this is how parents are meant to be treated then count me out! You are right about one thing, parents could have chosen not to bring a child into the world, they could have chosen to abort or even abandon the new born baby on the street. We even have some parents that refuse to spend any extra money on their child, when you consider the amount of orphans we have in the country, you'll truly start to appreciate the sacrifice most responsible parents make. Yes it is their responsibility to take care of their child but who or what will enforce it? It is not a right for my child to eat 3 square meals per day, it is not a right for him or her to have his or her own bedroom, it is not a right for him or her to school beyond secondary school. It is not a right to buy new clothes and shoes and it is definitely not a right to give a damn about him or her after the age of 18 but as parents we do all these things becuase no sacrifice is too great for our loved ones!

Yes it is a child's right to be fed, clothed, housed and sent to school. If you are not willing to do that as a parent, then you have no business giving birth. The child did not ask to be born. Just because you have reproductive organs does not necessarily mean you have to reproduce! The world currently has 7.1 billion people living in it! The human race is not at the brink of extinction.

People with your mindset will end up raising children that will grow up to resent you and possibly cut you out of their lives forever. If you are not in a position to be a good caring parent, do yourself and mankind a favour and get a hysterectomy!
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Dejuror: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
The lawyer that stood for him, is more foolish.

Indian hemp is working in the blood stream
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by abbey621(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
dasparrow:

Yes it is a child's right to be fed, clothed, housed and sent to school. If you are not willing to do that as a parent, then you have no business giving birth. The child did not ask to be born. Just because you have reproductive organs does not necessarily mean you have to reproduce! The world currently has 7.1 billion people living in it! The human race is not at the brink of extinction.

People with your mindset will end up raising children that will grow up to resent you and possibly cut you out of their lives forever. If you are not in a position to be a good caring parent, do yourself and mankind a favour and get a hysterectomy!

Go back and read what I wrote and you'll see that you've jumped the gun. Getting fed does not equal 3 square meals, heck growing up we ate most times 2 meals per day and we no die! Most of us did not have our own room, we often shared with other siblings, some people even lived in a single room with their parents, the world did not end! In regards to clothes, if your parents bought you bend down and select or asked you to wear handmedowns from your older siblings, you dare not complain! Your parents owe you basic education, which is all the way till you graduate secondary school, anything after that is luxury. I know we live in a world of snowflakes and over emotional beings but I've yet to see the police or government that would compel a parent to do more than the basic things I've listed above,, the fact that parents often do more than thesee things is a testament to the love they have for their children and has nothing to do with any imaginary rights many children nowadays feel entitled to! I actually grew up to resent my father because while he provided the basic, he did not spoil us with luxury, guess what, I completely overlooked the amount of hours he spent hustling so that we could have a place to stay, food to eat and clothes to wear. He never frowned and I never knew he was robbed three times while driving a taxi. I never knew of the long weary days and night, all I knew was this, I was not enjoying the things other kids were but thank God, today I've come to appreciate those sacrifices. I've come to love him more than or as much as my mom, that's reality!

You can keep deluding yourself that parents owe their kids mountains and moons but as along as a parent provides the basic necessities, anything above that is not a RIGHT but a privilege, I'll send my kids to the best schools, give them the best clothes as long as they behave themselves and continue to work towards self improvement, I take those privileges away when they fail to play their part, if that does not conform to the snowflake culture nowadays then so be it!
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Speedyconnect15: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Odinz:
Cc Speedyconnect15
Cc ZIMDRILL

Logically speaking I don't see his point. His argument is that giving birth to kids without their consent is morally wrong which makes no sense at all since it is impossible to get their consent. The post says he's an anti-natalist not an advocator for children's right.

However, if his grouch is about the sense of entitlement parents feel for raising a child, I think he's misled. Although parents are tasked with the moral and legal responsibility of raising a child, once the child comes of age he/she is free to decide what to do with his life. Being appreciative for parental support is not legally binding but morally commendable. Especially when they extend their support beyond the time they are legally bound to.

Procreation is a natural cause and tagging it a crime is just absurd. He should rather push to legalize suicide. If you feel unjustly done by being born into this world then you're free to leave at your own discretion.

The dude has no cause of action in law, the suit if filed, will be struck out.

But then, technically, we are not to feel beholden to our parents for giving birth to us or raising us. For, they had us ---using Adams Smith's terms in his book "Wealth of Nations", --- out of regard to their own interest.

Many anti natalists cite many reasons why it's wrong to give birth, suffering being prominent smong them.

It takes strong ratiocination bereft of religious facade to see incline to them.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by virgintoto(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
bigtt76:
Take permission through what channel kwaa? Guy must be on some cheap isssssh... Bombay weed most probably cheesy cheesy cheesy

Colorado to b precise
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by paix(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Maybe the parents will later sue him for the sleepless nights they had to have him.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
abbey621:

I have 3 sets of 2 questions each for you:
First set
(1) Did you grow up in a religious village where dwellers believed so much in superstition?
(2) Did your parents die before you completed your education and your relatives particularly siblings had to support your education onwards?
If your answers to both or any question above are in the affirmative, proceed to attempt the second set of questions.

Second Set
(1)Has someone called you stupid before?
(2) Were you angry when you were called stupid?

If your answers to both questions above are in the affirmative, proceed to attempt the third set of questions.

Third set:
(1) If a rich or poor couple who have been married for 10 years without an issue(and are consistently mocked by family members for being barren) eventually become parents , would the child born ever be congratulated by relatives for being born?
(2)If a rich or poor couple who have been married for 10 years without an issue(and are consistently mocked by family members for being barren) eventually become parents , would the couple ever be congratulated by relatives for finally bearing a child?

From the questions above if your answer to the former is in the negative and your answer to the later is in the affirmative please proceed to read my observation.

You are mighty brain washed slowpoke whose childhood deeply affects his logical reasoning. You are so so śtupid and very śtupid. Nairalanders should write in their history books that on 7/02/19 they witnessed a rare class of iďiot born once in every 10 million births in the person of Abbey621.
It is important to understand that parents especially in third world countries bear children to make them part of their properties, beat them when they want, have people to fight a century old inheritance war on their behalf, prevent mockery of their tribesmen for barrenness, to labour and bring proceeds to them and in some parts of Nigeria to beg on the streets and bring proceeds to them. If after bringing a child into the world as a result of the aforementioned selfish reasons you deny him of 3 square meals and a right to quality education, you are a big and mighty fool.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by abbey621(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Freehuman:

I have 3 sets of 2 questions each for you:
First set
(1) Did you grow up in a religious village where dwellers believed so much in superstition?
(2) Did your parents die before you completed your education and your relatives particularly siblings had to support your education onwards?
If your answers to both or any question above are in the affirmative, proceed to attempt the second set of questions.

Second Set
(1)Has someone called you stupid before?
(2) Where you angry when you were called stupid?

If your answers to both questions above are in the affirmative, proceed to attempt the third set of questions.

Third set:
(1) If a rich or poor couple who have been married for 10 years without an issue(and are consistently mocked by family members for being barren) eventually become parents , would the child born ever be congratulated by relatives for being born?
(2)If a rich or poor couple who have been married for 10 years without an issue(and are consistently mocked by family members for being barren) eventually become parents , would the couple ever be congratulated by relatives for finally bearing a child?

From the questions above if your answer to the former is in the negative and your answer to the later is in the affirmative please proceed to read my observation.

You are mighty brain washed slowpoke whose childhood deeply affects his logical reasoning. You are so so śtupid and very śtupid. Nairalanders should write in their history books that on 7/02/19 they witnessed a rare class of iďiot born once in every 10 million births in the person of Abbey621.
It is important to understand that parents especially in third world countries bear children to make them part of their properties, beat them when they want, have people to fight a century old inheritance war on their behalf, prevent mockery of their tribesmen for barrenness, to labour and bring proceeds to them and in some parts of Nigeria to beg on the streets and bring proceeds to them. If after bringing a child into the world as a result of the aforementioned selfish reasons you deny him of 3 square meals and a right to quality education, you are a big and mighty fool.

Do you feel proud of yourself hiding behind a keyboard and calling people stupid? People that you've never met, people that you can't bet your life on that you are actually better than them? Moving on, I know your type, you can't argue your points without first using insults to wound your opponents. Unfortunately for you, I have a big sense of humor grin grin grin. I'm not going to waste too much energy on the rhetoric you spewed above, I'm going to keep it simple. If your parents only provide you with two square meals instead of three, SUE them! If they bought used clothes for you or asked you to wear clothes from your older siblings, SHOOT them. If they refused to buy a big house and instead you have to share a bedroom with your siblings, send Ogun to KILL them and finally if all they could afford is to see you graduate from secondary school and you can't hustle to get into Polytechnic or University, TIE them up and DUMP their bodies off of third mainland bridge.....Since you want to be a hero and believe you have some high moral ground, follow the advice above and enjoy your life man, I ain't got time for your tomfoolery!
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
abbey621:

dont think with your genitals, the world as changed very much if we take it from the bible point of few adam and eve started by picking food to eat then cursed to start to plough and hunt for food, the land was giving to them without hard work now these have changed, you cant even go hunting without tress passing into someone land and get arrested, to put food on the table you have to work and what you get from work can shape how many kids you might have, having kids needs planning

As for white people you dont understand the system, you know a bit, sending parents to care home has its bad side yes, let me break it down for you, if someone parents are not sent to nursing homes it means one has to look after them right therefore one has to quit work, work thats were your money come from to look after your own kids, so the question is should you give more attention to your parents, or focus on setting the best for your kids and your own future after you retire. Sending parents to care homes, give you time to work for your kids. Do you know why african sometimes we are poor we trapped by poverty cycle were, your parents think its your responsibility to look after them and you too you pass on that mindset to your kids therefore you dont save money that will look after you when you get old, so every child would start life in (-1000USD) he inherited the debt from the father pass it to you and you pass it to your kids

Bringing a child into this world is not a sacrifice NO its a choice, if your dont want to be responsible then dont have kids, a SACRIFICE is something your are forced to do out of way or plan, were you forced to have sex without proctection or it was just ignorance not to think through, what laws require you to do once the child is born
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Raalsalghul: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
dasparrow:
@Post

I get what the Indian man is saying. I mean, I know a foetus cannot consent but what Raphael Samuel is trying to do by suing his parents is to start a national and even worldwide conversation or discourse about parenting.

So many children are brought into this world each day by parents who have no business giving birth. There are so many abusive, neglectful, narcissistic parents out there who end up raising children that will grow up to have all manners of issues in adulthood.

I firmly believe that most people bring children into the world for their own selfish reasons such as having someone to take care of them in old age.

When I was a child, my mother used to force me and my cousins who were living with us at the time to go and hawk minerals/soft drinks. She used to tell us that if we did not finish selling several crates of mineral, we should not come home and if we did, we are told we would not be given food to eat. My mother will tell us all the time "don't you eat in this house?". So in other words, I had to start working at a very young age because I was told if I didn't, I won't be given food.

I always wished I never came into this world through Nigerians because many if not most Nigerians suck at parenting! If there was a way for me to sue my mother for all she put I and my siblings and cousins through when we were growing up I would. Some people deserve to be barren especially if they are abusive and narcissistic.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I feel your pains broda. I do.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by BlackDuke(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Now I know why it is called INDIAN hemp.
I hope during the trials he will furnish the court his contact details pre- natal.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by abbey621(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

dont think with your genitals, the world as changed very much if we take it from the bible point of few adam and eve started by picking food to eat then cursed to start to plough and hunt for food, the land was giving to them without hard work now these have changed, you cant even go hunting without tress passing into someone land and get arrested, to put food on the table you have to work and what you get from work can shape how many kids you might have, having kids needs planning

As for white people you dont understand the system, you know a bit, sending parents to care home has its bad side yes, let me break it down for you, if someone parents are not sent to nursing homes it means one has to look after them right therefore one has to quit work, work thats were your money come from to look after your own kids, so the question is should you give more attention to your parents, or focus on setting the best for your kids and your own future after you retire. Sending parents to care homes, give you time to work for your kids. Do you know why african sometimes we are poor we trapped by poverty cycle were, your parents think its your responsibility to look after them and you too you pass on that mindset to your kids therefore you dont save money that will look after you when you get old, so every child would start life in (-1000USD) he inherited the debt from the father pass it to you and you pass it to your kids

Bringing a child into this world is not a sacrifice NO its a choice, if your dont want to be responsible then dont have kids, a SACRIFICE is something your are forced to do out of way or plan, were you forced to have sex without proctection or it was just ignorance not to think through, what laws require you to do once the child is born

You're naive, how long have you lived abroad? How long have you worked in the healthcare system? You credit child bearing to planning but disregard planning when it comes to taking care of your elderly parents. The reason most abroad cannot take care of their parents is simple, Greed and lack of planning. There are many options, from hiring a live in nurse to flexible work arrangements. I worked in the healthcare system for years and the amount of abuse I've witnessed or heard about is just alarming! It seems like you and the rest of the critics here don't bother to read before commenting, if a parent provides the basic necessities and cuts out the excesses either out of financial implications or being frugal, is such a parent not fulfilling his responsibilities? The sacrifice is when they choose to go beyond that. When your parents raise you with the best rsources, yes they raise you with the intention that when you are successful you would remember them but majority of it is because they love you and want you to be successful, no parent would ever pray for their children to be nuisance to themselves or the society. If your parents can only afford to give you two square meals instead of three, can only afford to have you and your siblings share the same bedroom, feel free to KILL them!
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
abbey621:

You're naive, how long have you lived abroad? How long have you worked in the healthcare system? You credit child bearing to planning but disregard planning when it comes to taking care of your elderly parents. The reason most abroad cannot take care of their parents is simple, Greed and lack of planning. There are many options, from hiring a live in nurse to flexible work arrangements. I worked in the healthcare system for years and the amount of abuse I've witnessed or heard about is just alarming! It seems like you and the rest of the critics here don't bother to read before commenting, if a parent provides the basic necessities and cuts out the excesses either out of financial implications or being frugal, is such a parent not fulfilling his responsibilities? The sacrifice is when they choose to go beyond that. When your parents raise you with the best rsources, yes they raise you with the intention that when you are successful you would remember them but majority of it is because they love you and want you to be successful, no parent would ever pray for their children to be nuisance to themselves or the society. If your parents can only afford to give you two square meals instead of three, can only afford to have you and your siblings share the same bedroom, feel free to KILL them!

its has nothing to do with lack of planning, take a long look back in africa your parents are not even directly taking care of their own parents yes the send the finance and food but look closely they always have a distance poor under age cousin living with them. look deep most of the time they would be in the village, there is always someone taking care of them while your parents are working in Lagos or should i say in town or city
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
I hope he don't eventually goes the Thanos way.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by abbey621(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

its has nothing to do with lack of planning, take a long look back in africa your parents are not even directly taking care of their own parents yes the send the finance and food but look closely they always have a distance poor under age cousin living with them. look deep most of the time they would be in the village, there is always someone taking care of them while your parents are working in Lagos or should i say in town or city

What are you saying? You don't know me or my parents! My father taveled yearly to Nigeria just to see his parents, he made sure there is a skilled nurse, driver and maids to cater to their needs, I know most Nigerians don't have the means but as a whole we can not hear that mama or papa is suffering in the village and just turn a blind eye. You do not just abandon them in one facility and rely on total strangers to care for them, even if it is cousins or aunties, they are still family. Like I said before unless you've personally witnessed the abuse these people go through, you would not understand. I'm not only looking at this from a humanitarian point of view but at the survival point of view. Use Google and research the amount of nursing home deaths in America due to negligence and abuse, I've always said this, family members would get tired of having to clean up(poop and urine) for elders, how much less would it then take a total stranger who is just in it for the paycheck?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Sleep? / Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband / Most Marriages Illegal, As Only 314 Worship Centres Have Licence To Conduct Wedd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.