Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent (37054 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ericmor: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:
if you really deep in text you will understand were he coming from

african and asian culture, makes it as if you owe your parents to be born

they curse at you as if you were asked to be born against their will

african and asian culture parents talk to you as if they did you a favour to raise you whereas you are a product of their love making

they make it as if it was priviledge to feed you and send you to skol but its not, even animals in the wild take care of their young ones without being asked its natural, sending a child to skol is government requirement (law) in nearly every country in the world

but some parents sound as if you forced them to send you to skol they make it as if they had other plans on the money they used to send to skol but per laws its their responsibility and no one else

there is nothing wrong to look after parents, but parents we shouldnt sound as if it was someone's responsiblity when you are the biological parents

there is nothing like i sacrificed for you, aslong your are the bioligical parents it is your responsibility, you can not sacrifice on something you are meant to do anyway

the only people who are allowed to use word sacrifice are those who are looking after someone's kids

Just my thought, most especially those that curse their kids unnecessarily and those single parent. If he's looking at it from that point of view, then he is good to go
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by romunu(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Okay,kontinue
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ericmor: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

african and asian culture parents talk to you as if they did you a favour to raise you whereas you are a product of their love making

they make it as if it was priviledge to feed you and send you to skol but its not, even animals in the wild take care of their young ones without being asked its natural, sending a child to skol is government requirement (law) in nearly every country in the world

but some parents sound as if you forced them to send you to skol they make it as if they had other plans on the money they used to send to skol but per laws its their responsibility and no one else

there is nothing wrong to look after parents, but parents we shouldnt sound as if it was someone's responsiblity when you are the biological parents

there is nothing like i sacrificed for you, aslong your are the bioligical parents it is your responsibility, you can not sacrifice on something you are meant to do anyway

the only people who are allowed to use word sacrifice are those who are looking after someone's kids

Just my thought, most especially those that curse their kids unnecessarily and those single parent that their boyfriend use to run away after impregnating them . If he's looking at it from that point of view, then he is good to go
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

thank you so much for this comment sir, people like you uphold the dignity of this forum
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chukabiz1961:
I don't have time to reply this trash.
sorry but you just did grin
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Odinz:
Cc Speedyconnect15
Cc ZIMDRILL

Logically speaking I don't see his point. His argument is that giving birth to kids without their consent is morally wrong which makes no sense at all since it is impossible to get their consent. The post says he's an anti-natalist not an advocator for children's right.

However, if his grouch is about the sense of entitlement parents feel for raising a child, I think he's misled. Although parents are tasked with the moral and legal responsibility of raising a child, once the child comes of age he/she is free to decide what to do with his life. Being appreciative for parental support is not legally binding but morally commendable. Especially when they extend their support beyond the time they are legally bound to.

Procreation is a natural cause and tagging it a crime is just absurd. He should rather push to legalize suicide. If you feel unjustly done by being born into this world then you're free to leave at your own discretion.
suicide can't be legalized because it's not a crime in the first place grin as you can't be charged for it when you're already dead.. The dude has a point sha.. I think it all boils down for individuals to educate each other on this matter, cause children are suffering on the streets trying to make something out of life, when it's the fault of their parents bringing them into this harsh reality, it is a taboo to disobey the first law of pro creation, don't not bring more offsprings to a world of scarce resources, as most birds and animals respect this law cos they bring in more when there's more food and less when there's less food
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
abbey621:

What are you saying? You don't know me or my parents! My father taveled yearly to Nigeria just to see his parents, he made sure there is a skilled nurse, driver and maids to cater to their needs, I know most Nigerians don't have the means but as a whole we can not hear that mama or papa is suffering in the village and just turn a blind eye. You do not just abandon them in one facility and rely on total strangers to care for them, even if it is cousins or aunties, they are still family. Like I said before unless you've personally witnessed the abuse these people go through, you would not understand. I'm not only looking at this from a humanitarian point of view but at the survival point of view. Use Google and research the amount of nursing home deaths in America due to negligence and abuse, I've always said this, family members would get tired of having to clean up(poop and urine) for elders, how much less would it then take a total stranger who is just in it for the paycheck?

now you are seeing the big picture boy

your parents travell to nigeria to see your granparents right meaning your parents didnt stop working to look after your parents thats was my point and still my point

you know very well that in west the system is totally different from africa, back home there is always a poor relative or someone who can help for nearly free, whereas here everyone wants to be paid for national wage and above

as africans we see it as wrong to send parents to nursing home, but like i explain before even back home, someone does the looking after for us the only difference is its either a poor relative living out of you or someone doing the favour but getting few benefits

but dont get me wrong am not against looking after the parents all am saying is to make you see both sides, most people who are in nursing homes its their money they worked for look after them when there are old meaning they prepared and planned for it they knew that their kids will be short changed if there were to pay care home, raise and plan for their own kids, built/buy house of their own etc

sometimes dont rush to criticise a culture you dont understand without taking time to understand how it started and ended up the way it is

if our systems in africa we good as the west and people living longer you would find that most family trapped in the same debate of sending to care homes or looking after them yourself
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by abbey621(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

now you are seeing the big picture boy

your parents travell to nigeria to see your granparents right meaning your parents didnt stop working to look after your parents thats was my point and still my point

you know very well that in west the system is totally different from africa, back home there is always a poor relative or someone who can help for nearly free, whereas here everyone wants to be paid for national wage and above

as africans we see it as wrong to send parents to nursing home, but like i explain before even back home, someone does the looking after for us the only difference is its either a poor relative living out of you or someone doing the favour but getting few benefits

but dont get me wrong am not against looking after the parents all am saying is to make you see both sides, most people who are in nursing homes its their money they worked for look after them when there are old meaning they prepared and planned for it they knew that their kids will be short changed if there were to pay care home, raise and plan for their own kids, built/buy house of their own etc

sometimes dont rush to criticise a culture you dont understand without taking time to understand how it started and ended up the way it is

if our systems in africa we good as the west and people living longer you would find that most family trapped in the same debate of sending to care homes or looking after them yourself

Perhaps you should heed your own advice and not rush. I never criticized a culture, I criticized the opening post and the supoorters who said, "YOU DON'T OWE YOUR PARENTS ANYTHING". We all have some type of responsibility towards our parents and family, as they do towards us. I never for once said children must abandon their career to take care of their parents, rather I said don't just abnadon them in a facility with strangers, there is nothing stopping a caring child from checking on his or her parents once every 2 months, there is nothing stopping them from hiring a live in caretaker. For goodness sake most of these parents in their old age qualify for retirement income and government benefits which takes care of 90% of their health and living costs, so it is not necessarily a financial burden. Like I said I've seen and heard about more elderly abuses than to ever risk my loved ones being treated so poorly.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Bobkayz: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Indian hemp is working on this Indian nigga.. � How should parents seek the unborn child's consent? I can't imagine talking to an ovum or sperm cell lol.. Damn that's highly ridiculous.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
abbey621:

Perhaps you should heed your own advice and not rush. I never criticized a culture, I criticized the opening post and the supoorters who said, "YOU DON'T OWE YOUR PARENTS ANYTHING". We all have some type of responsibility towards our parents and family, as they do towards us. I never for once said children must abandon their career to take care of their parents, rather I said don't just abnadon them in a facility with strangers, there is nothing stopping a caring child from checking on his or her parents once every 2 months, there is nothing stopping them from hiring a live in caretaker. For goodness sake most of these parents in their old age qualify for retirement income and government benefits which takes care of 90% of their health and living costs, so it is not necessarily a financial burden. Like I said I've seen and heard about more elderly abuses than to ever risk my loved ones being treated so poorly.

i understood the guy grief on suing parents, law wont help him

but if you are exposed to asian culture of countries like india pakistan you would understand were he is coming from its culture thing that parents put in us to makes us believe that its priviledge to be sent to skol and look after by them whereas its not, its natures way and law

so parents they sell praise to say i sacrifice for you as if there was someone else beside them to look after you, the moment you sleep without a protection and child comes out 9 months later is it your responsibility the two of you, and with capitalism type of world we live in one has to work, to earn a living to able to feed kids etc and at the same time save for your retirement and if your can give your kids a boost to start life like setting up university funds for education or a grand to given if one reaches a certian age

black people we dont pass on our wealth usually it dies with parent if s/he was wealth, whites set up funds for their kids or gran kids

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Odinz(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Debramaye:
suicide can't be legalized because it's not a crime in the first place grin as you can't be charged for it when you're already dead..

Oops, didn't really meant it that way tho. I was trying to point out the fact that attempting suicide is a criminal offence.

The dude has a point sha.. I think it all boils down for individuals to educate each other on this matter, cause children are suffering on the streets trying to make something out of life, when it's the fault of their parents bringing them into this harsh reality, it is a taboo to disobey the first law of pro creation, don't not bring more offsprings to a world of scarce resources, as most birds and animals respect this law cos they bring in more when there's more food and less when there's less food

Yes I agree, but I think that he should rather push for laws to enforce birth control while parents should be enlightened on the need for proper family planning. I think some high population countries are already implementing this.

None-the-less, saying it's a crime to birth children is entirely wrong.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by abbey621(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

i understood the guy grief on suing parents, law wont help him

but if you are exposed to asian culture of countries like india pakistan you would understand were he is coming from its culture thing that parents put in us to makes us believe that its priviledge to be sent to skol and look after by them whereas its not, its natures way and law

so parents they sell praise to say i sacrifice for you as if there was someone else beside them to look after you, the moment you sleep without a protection and child comes out 9 months later is it your responsibility the two of you, and with capitalism type of world we live in one has to work, to earn a living to able to feed kids etc and at the same time save for your retirement and if your can give your kids a boost to start life like setting up university funds for education or a grand to given if one reaches a certian age

black people we dont pass on our wealth usually it dies with parent if s/he was wealth, whites set up funds for their kids or gran kids

Again I'll disagree with you because you look at things at the macro instead of the micro. the average Nigerian parents do all their best to make sue their children are successful. They realize it is in their best interest if they give that child a fighting chance at succeeeding than standing by and doing nothing. This is why you have market women, meat sellers and so on, busting their butts off just so their children can feed, go to school and become great. If you say well it is their responsibility and they should expect nothing in return, I say that is BS! The same meat sellers and market women could have chosen to keep all their profits and spend it on the latest clothes, parties and so on. Furthermore you compare whites to Nigerians? If the poverty level in Nigeria swiched over to the white population they would collapse! Ordinary recession of 2006 to 2010, see as businesses collapsed and many people committed suicide. The whites are only able to set up ffunds for their kids because the resources and facilities are present. Even at that, those who set up funds or have resources left over after their deaths are less than 20% of the white population, especially in the U.S, majority of people are living paycheck to paycheck, do not be deceived!
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:44am On Feb 08, 2019
abbey621:

Again I'll disagree with you because you look at things at the macro instead of the micro. the average Nigerian parents do all their best to make sue their children are successful. They realize it is in their best interest if they give that child a fighting chance at succeeeding than standing by and doing nothing. This is why you have market women, meat sellers and so on, busting their butts off just so their children can feed, go to school and become great. If you say well it is their responsibility and they should expect nothing in return, I say that is BS! The same meat sellers and market women could have chosen to keep all their profits and spend it on the latest clothes, parties and so on. Furthermore you compare whites to Nigerians? If the poverty level in Nigeria swiched over to the white population they would collapse! Ordinary recession of 2006 to 2010, see as businesses collapsed and many people committed suicide. The whites are only able to set up ffunds for their kids because the resources and facilities are present. Even at that, those who set up funds or have resources left over after their deaths are less than 20% of the white population, especially in the U.S, majority of people are living paycheck to paycheck, do not be deceived!

disagree cool

i still maintain my stance its parents responsibility, thats what there are supposed to do, there is no two ways about it simple, if you dont want responsibililty then dont have kid

As people we dont learn we breed kids as source of income, we take them as investments

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by abbey621(m): 12:55am On Feb 08, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

disagree cool

i still maintain my stance its parents responsibility, thats what there are supposed to do, there is no two ways about it simple, if you dont want responsibililty then dont have kid

As people we dont learn we breed kids as source of income, we take them as investments

And I maintain my stance that any parent that gives the children the basic necessity is being responsible, if they can afford extra then fine but if not let no one judge them. Fine you don't owe your parents anything, feel free to abandon them and let them rot and die...Wetin concern me!
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:46am On Feb 08, 2019
abbey621:

And I maintain my stance that any parent that gives the children the basic necessity is being responsible, if they can afford extra then fine but if not let no one judge them. Fine you don't owe your parents anything, feel free to abandon them and let them rot and die...Wetin concern me!

the moment a child is born the responsibility comes by default whether you like it not

as a parent its your responsibility to provide what is required by law at the same time you are responsible for yourself as parent children will help if you want help

not most african tradition whereby the moment your start working at eg 25 your father sort of let you take responsibility for the remaining 5 children 2 are in primary skol 2 in secondary and 1 in uni

at the same time there are asking when are you getting married ? you get married at 27 still you are responsible for your brothers and sister at 28 your parents are asking when are you having child, financially you are not ready as already you are taking care of 5 people before even your own child is born

my friend the moment we start really planning of kids poverty cycle can be broken

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by abbey621(m): 2:01am On Feb 08, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

the moment a child is born the responsibility comes by default whether you like it not

as a parent its your responsibility to provide what is required by law at the same time you are responsible for yourself as parent children will help if you want help

not most african tradition whereby the moment your start working at eg 25 your father sort of let you take responsibility for the remaining 5 children 2 are in primary skol 2 in secondary and 1 in uni

at the same time there are asking when are you getting married ? you get married at 27 still you are responsible for your brothers and sister at 28 your parents are asking when are you having child, financially you are not ready as already you are taking care of 5 people before even your own child is born

my friend the moment we start really planning of kids poverty cycle can be broken

Look at the bold part of your comment, can you show me where in the laws of Nigeria that it states parents must provide 3 square meals for their children? Can you show me where it states that parents must send their children to universities? Go back and read my comments, you'll notice I keep mentioning basic necessities, this is what the law covers, whatever extra parents choose to do is not a right but a privilege, take it or leave it!
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:08am On Feb 08, 2019
Debramaye:
sorry but you just did grin
Don't mind me.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by skukimania(f): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Hardrive:
If he wins this case in court, he would set a terrible precedent that might just destroy the country in the long run.

How e wan take win?

Meanwhile, India government should even encourage him with his anti-natalist movement.
#populationreductionthings#
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by XwhY(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Odinz:
Cc Speedyconnect15
Cc ZIMDRILL

Logically speaking I don't see his point. His argument is that giving birth to kids without their consent is morally wrong which makes no sense at all since it is impossible to get their consent. The post says he's an anti-natalist not an advocator for children's right.

However, if his grouch is about the sense of entitlement parents feel for raising a child, I think he's misled. Although parents are tasked with the moral and legal responsibility of raising a child, once the child comes of age he/she is free to decide what to do with his life. Being appreciative for parental support is not legally binding but morally commendable. Especially when they extend their support beyond the time they are legally bound to.

Procreation is a natural cause and tagging it a crime is just absurd. He should rather push to legalize suicide. If you feel unjustly done by being born into this world then you're free to leave at your own discretion.

You were making some reasonable points until in your last paragraph. Have you considered the pain of committing suicide?

Logically, one might not get the main motive of the man about the write up or his actions.
I believe his main point is people should not give birth to children they can't take care of and the children owe the parents nothing in that regard.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
abbey621:

Look at the bold part of your comment, can you show me where in the laws of Nigeria that it states parents must provide 3 square meals for their children? Can you show me where it states that parents must send their children to universities? Go back and read my comments, you'll notice I keep mentioning basic necessities, this is what the law covers, whatever extra parents choose to do is not a right but a privilege, take it or leave it!

take of your blinkers

people being ignorant of the law it doesnt mean the law doesnt exist

i never mention any specif like 3 meals per day, most people and me said looking after them, there are your own products you look after them in the best way you can but at the same time maintaining basic human rights

having a child is like committing a crime, get caught and sent to serve your time

if you dont want to be sent to jail dont commit a crime
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Odinz(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
XwhY:

You were making some reasonable points until in your last paragraph. Have you considered the pain of committing suicide?

I guess I was not being too considerate there.

Logically, one might not get the main motive of the man about the write up or his actions.
I believe his main point is people should not give birth to children they can't take care of and the children owe the parents nothing in that regard.

I agree with this.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by rhames(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
massmediang:
Dialogue is always the best option for peace to reign in the world but does that actually apply to relationship between parents and their unborn child? Well, an Indian man is changing that narrative as he is about to sue his parents for giving birth to him without first engaging him in a dialogue and getting his consent before his birth.

The 27-year-old man, Raphael Samuel, from New Delhi, India, is an anti-natalist, a person who believes that people should abstain from procreation because giving birth to sentient beings without asking for their consent is morally wrong.

Samuel doesn’t have anything against children or life itself, he simply believes that a life form which has not given its consent to live should not be brought into the world and thus to be subject to the hardships of life. Because he considers himself a victim of life without “forced life”, the young Indian plans to take his parents to court.

“I want to tell all Indian kids that they don’t owe their parents anything,” Samuel told The Print.
“I love my parents, and we have a great relationship, but they had me for their joy and their pleasure. My life has been amazing, but I don’t see why I should put another life through the rigamarole of school and finding a career, especially when they didn’t ask to exist.”

The 27-year-old runs an anti-natalism Facebook page where he routinely posts anti-procreation messages like “Isn’t forcing a child into this world and forcing it to have a career, kidnapping and slavery?” or “Your parents had you instead of a toy or a dog, you owe them nothing, you are their entertainment”. His page, Nihilanand, only has 431 followers, but Raphael doesn’t seem to bothered about that, after all, we all have to start somewhere.

“Other Indian people must know that it is an option not to have children, and to ask your parents for an explanation as to why they gave birth to you,” Samuel said.

Although still small in number, India’s anti-natalist movement is growing at a steady pace and plans to set up a national-level organisation that works on spreading awareness about child-free living. Their arguments range from ethical ones to easing the strain on Earth’s resources or defying societal pressure.
Read more here;

http://wakkinews.com/2019/02/03/indian-man-to-sue-his-parents-for-giving-birth-to-him-without-his-consent/

Teacher : Student, summarise this story in one word.

Student : Lunacy
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ghettochild4u(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
This reminds me of a part of 224 kataka where one character was telling the neighbours kids don't owe their parents anything as it was their decision to bring em to this world so they should never expect anything from their kids even when they have their own families too
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by abbey621(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

take of your blinkers

people being ignorant of the law it doesnt mean the law doesnt exist

i never mention any specif like 3 meals per day, most people and me said looking after them, there are your own products you look after them in the best way you can but at the same time maintaining basic human rights

having a child is like committing a crime, get caught and sent to serve your time

if you dont want to be sent to jail dont commit a crime

Then what's your argument? My main argument is that basic necessity fulfilled by parents is more than adequate, anything extra is a privilege not a right and n law can enforce that. If you agree fine, if not then please stop wasting my time and have a good day!
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
abbey621:

Then what's your argument? My main argument is that basic necessity fulfilled by parents is more than adequate, anything extra is a privilege not a right and n law can enforce that. If you agree fine, if not then please stop wasting my time and have a good day!

you are the one who diverted it to basic and what so ever
my main point was parents make it as if it was a favour to look after you when it is what there are supposed to do, they emotionally blackmail as if it was someone's job to look after you
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by abbey621(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

you are the one who diverted it to basic and what so ever
my main point was parents make it as if it was a favour to look after you when it is what there are supposed to do, they emotionally blackmail as if it was someone's job to look after you

I've never seen a responsible parent do that, no responsible parent would say they are doing you a favor by raising you but that does not mean they don't have realistic expectations of you. Every responsible parent wants their sons or daughters to succeed. They won't rest till you succeed by assisting physically, emotionally and spiritually. If you think it's too much to take care of them once you succeed then by all means feel free to abandon them. We have parents that won't even send you and will use their money on drinks, parties and so on, what will you do? Kill them? If it's your right to have parents take care of you, it is also the rights of parents to expect you to take care of them once you make it, I think this is fair, unless the child is a Bastaaard!
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by baratech: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Madness
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Godwin2019(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
What Are You Even Saying, So Because They Are Poor, They Should Not Enjoy Thier Marriage Again, Please Whether Rich Or Poor Married Couples Must Reproduce.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Godwin2019(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2020
BigIyanga:

Pls leave God out of this matter.. so 2 wretched parents come decide to knack and born him into poverty without his consent??
So Because They Don't Have Money Now, They Should Not Have Children, I Wonder How Some People Reasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Sleep? / Most Marriages Illegal, As Only 314 Worship Centres Have Licence To Conduct Wedd / Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.