Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

“Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches (8302 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Ritzy10(f): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
A rather dauntless Nigerian lady who seems quite proud to be gay has taken to a Facebook group to preach the gospel of homosexuality.

According to one Igwe Gloria, being a lesbian is something that is so nice that should you indulge in it, you won’t regret it. She asks her fellow ladies to stop crying over their useless boyfriends and embrace lesbianism.

She wrote,
Lesbianism is a bae
I swear u won’t regret it
Stop crying for that useless boyfriend of urs
Just an advice tho

This advice, she shares alongside a photo of another lady, probably her gay partner, planting a kiss on her cheek.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/lesbianism-is-a-bae-you-wont-regret-it-nigerian-lesbian-boldly-preaches/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Derawiz(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fools, if your parents were homosexuals do you think a being like you would have existed? Lesbianism and Homosexuality is in fact the biggest sin against humanity and mother earth because no sin is worse than a sin against procreation!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Better for her to be a lesbian because I doubt any sane man will agree to bed her after seeing how ugly and dry she looks.

11 Likes

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by LastDance: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Has anyone not notice the fact that about 98% of lesbians are extremely ugly.

Well i hope she knows that it is against the Nigeria law and if the police should track and arrest her now, people will start crying injustice.

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by AONE555(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fine girl we don hear ....

1 Like

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by shakmati(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
See as she dry like okporoko fish.

8 Likes

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Deicide: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Is this proof that females are bisexual in nature? The way they switch from boy to girl relationship is just alarming
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Techguyz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin grin the pleasure these girls derive from lesbianism make them loose sense instantly. Imagine these girls tomging one and other
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
On behalf of men, I thank lesbianism for taking those two of our eyes. Now we can see beautiful ones clearly without any obstruction. undecided

3 Likes

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by viyon02: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Am danm sorry for you
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by MJBOLT: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
so homosexuality is a bigger sin than fornication,murder,rape etc

[s]
Derawiz:
Fools, if your parents were homosexuals do you think a being like you would have existed? Lesbianism and Homosexuality is in fact the biggest sin against humanity and mother earth because no sin is worse than a sin against procreation!!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
You just haven't rode the right joystick yet. You haven't met that my friendd who gave his woman internal bleeding becos of length and girth sad

1 Like

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by yvelchstores(f): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Consumed by iniquity. May God deliver you from the hands of Satan.
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by celebgistz: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
SMH
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Tamarapetty(f): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
MJBOLT:

[s][/s]

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by faith551(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
We the organization of "Useless boyfriends" South-east chapter, Joyfully donate this one and every other girl with her facial characteristics to the LGBT community

3 Likes

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Abaje195(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
ode
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by ashewoboy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
all ladies have an iota of lesbianism in them. more reason they can sexually touch each other in public.

2 Likes

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by lilmax(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
And this is why people saying its a natural something are mad grin

this one became a lesbian because of a boy cheesy
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Headlesschicken(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
undecided See bonga fish,Dix one looks more like someone's deceased ancestor SMH... Wetin again remain to lick for this one body...
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by MannieA(f): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
You just haven't rode the right joystick yet. You haven't met that my friendd who gave his woman internal bleeding becos of length and girth sad

GOD FORBID!!

That one na suffer
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by MJBOLT: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=Tamarapetty post=75448531][/quote]

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Lightangel65: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
See face
Too much rejection caused this.
Masculine figure
Lol
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by sonikstargirl(f): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
MJBOLT:

[s][/s]

Don't mind the judgmental motherf*cker

1 Like

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by ubunja(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
MJBOLT:

[s][/s]
actually YES.
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by sonikstargirl(f): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
LastDance:

Well i hope she knows that it is against the Nigeria law and if the police should track and arrest her now, people will start crying injustice.

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!

Big Fat Lie
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
We don hear....ode

1 Like

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 06, 2019
See how them ugly with eczema for the other one bwest... Lesbians are supposed to be fine na undecided
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Undertaker001: 1:02am On Feb 06, 2019
This one is for the tfare crew Valerie47 and Co
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Reeses: 2:32am On Feb 06, 2019
I'm glad she chosed Lesbianism. Man can she get any more uglier?
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 06, 2019
LastDance:

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!
.. get your factz right ..

98% of naija lesbian

go obodo oyinbo .. go see fine ass lesbies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! / If Your Partner Calls You Another Name During A Discussion? / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.