Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. (5758 Views)

Atheists In Nairaland "Defend Your Belief".. / @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here / All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
Baby recently i have been noticing you tailing me all over nairaland.
When ever you are ready holla me, no retreat. . .
Total smackdowm. . .
21 questions. . .
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by mazaje(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
21 questions, ko? Yaushe ka zama 50cent?. . .Maza kenan. . . . . .
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2010
I will answer questions that are are genuinely asked for the purposes of enlightenment! Do not expect answers to your questions not to be based on the Bible (the word of God) which my faith is based on! Do not expect other Xtians not to contribute! DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS THAT YOU DO NOT WANT ANSWERED! And you will also have to find that 'INVENTION OF MAN THAT WAS NOT MADE FROM ANYTHING THAT JEHOVAH CREATED!

Fire on, Bros!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
You are the invited not the invitee, dont you think is not right for a visitor to set a rule in a place he's visiting? Am the owner of this thread, this is my house and i will set the rules.
Are you okay with the above?
Holla back.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2010
Mazaa! To yaya? Ka na shagalin ka.
Ta na mun wani gani gani ne, ka barta kawai,
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2010
LOL! Fire on . . . . . . . and please ask your questions in English! cheesy
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by mazaje(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

Mazaa! To yaya? Ka na shagalin ka.
Ta na mun wani gani gani ne, ka barta kawai,

Mazaaa! Harkan chilling ne kawai ne ka yi anan wurin. . . .Kai kiyale ta kawai, za ta ma hauka. . .Ba ri dai na zauna na ta kallon ku na sha dariya. . . ,
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2010
Rules
1. No interferance
from anybody.
2. You can make use of your bible if you wish.
3. All question MUST be answered.
4 All answers MUST be straight on.
Agreed??
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2010
There seems to be quite some interference from mazaje! Please tell him in Hausa/Fulani/English to make that post his last unless this thread is open to everybody! And you will also have to find that 'INVENTION OF MAN THAT WAS NOT MADE FROM ANYTHING THAT JEHOVAH CREATED! You will need to write 'I HAVE NOT YET FOUND ANY INVENTION OF MAN THAT WAS NOT MADE FROM ANYTHING THAT JEHOVAH CREATED' at the beginning or end of every question you ask until you find such an invention, in which case you will indicate such invention at the beginning or end of your question! I agree on this terms!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by mazaje(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
seyibrown:

There seems to be quite some interference from mazaje! Please tell him in Hausa/Fulani/English to make that post his last unless this thread is open to everybody!

Keple ohhh, am out of here. . . . .
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ok.
@all and mazaje.
Please stay out of this and reapect privacy.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
1.Do you believe in the god of bible?
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2010
Answer 1: I believe in The Almighty Jehovah, who created the heavens and earth and all that is in it!

Don't forget the 'invention of man' terms! Please read my previous post before you continue!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
2. Do you believe in the bible?
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2010
Please edit or re-post your second question to reflect the' invention of man' terms! I will not answer any more questions that do not abide by the terms agreed! Just copy and paste the declaration or give a true example of such invention!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by nuclearboy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
@Rhino3D:

Destroying is easier than building. Not that I doubt seyibrown, but it should be understood that you are putting that gentleman in a corner - any mistake here will be his. Accept then before you go further that he is not the final voice (no human is) for God and that any mistakes he makes are due to his not being perfect and not to God not being perfect.

In effect, you are questioning a man, not God! and men are fallible.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^^ nuke! Accepted.
The lady has been on my neck all this while following me all over naira land, all am asking is for to defend her faith simple. And these are the rules. . .

Rhino.3dm:

Rules
1. No interferance
from anybody.
2. You can make use of your bible if you wish.
3. All question MUST be answered.
4 All answers MUST be straight on.
Agreed??

baby why edit your earlier post? In the spirit of fairness, truth and love of which you always preach what you did was wrong. No need to accept my invitation if you are not ready. The rules are very clear.
"SEYIBROWN COME AND DEFEND YOUR FAITH"
thats all i ask, is that much? Ki ni big deal.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2010
2. Do you believe in the bible?
Whats so big about that. Ok since you want me to edit my post then tell what you want me to ask you. If you want any other thing open a new thread on that and invite me then the pleasure will be mine.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2010
You know this started with some not very nice comments you made (and have been making about xtianity) and my challenging you to name an invention (which you have failed to do so far) which led you to starting this thread. I do not think it is fair that you disregard the important issue that led to this thread! My post was edited before you asked your first question! All I ask is that declaration or a true answer at the beginning or end of your questions and I will answer all 21 of your questions! Since you have excluded the input of all other xtians, I only have Jesus and the Bible to support me, so oya now! AND YOU ARE SO SURE IT WILL BE A TOTAL SMACKDOWN . . . . . .  yes, a total smackdown for the devil! grin grin.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
Seyi, dnt let this guy push u into a tight corner&then hold u based on ur response. I ve encounted couple of his type on Nl. I used carefull response tactics to defeat them as they came to me back then
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^ oh gosh! toba.
Ki ni on se ni bi yi?
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
Question 2. Still stands, take your time. Please.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
All you need to do is admit that you do not know of any 'invention' as referred above or simply provide an answer when you ask your question.  There is no point doing this if you are not willing to accept defeat on a point I raised (or defer your acceptance of the defeat by saying you are still looking for the answer)when you are expecting to defeat me on the points you will be raising!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

^^ oh gosh! toba.
Ki ni on se ni bi yi?
mi o fe ki o catch seyi unawares, so i came to give advice,but now im out. B4 i go, i like to preach to u about God on a fresh. Se oya ki alo?
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2010
Thanks for the advice, toba. I think he's had practice and is perhaps working with the anti-Jesus brigade on this successful smackdown on the devil!  grin  grin

Singing:

'Oluwa ni agbara emi mi
Eru ta ni yi o fo mi o laye
Oluwa ni agbara emi mi
Eru ta ni yi o fo mi o'      grin  grin

. . . . . definitely not someone who will not gracefully accept defeat!  grin  grin
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
The psalm u just quoted is one of the 3 i love most i.e 4,19&27
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2010
Seyi
you denied the word of your god 3times just like the way peter did. If you cant answer simple question, then which way.may faitho meter is reading very unexpectedly low infact lowest reading it has ever recorded. What a shame! Baby calm down, relax, chilly down nothing dey happen.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2010
I will not respond further to this thread until you post by the terms agreed! Thanks!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2010
@toba.
Tell me word of your god,
But i want to request todays reading from the book of 2chronicles 15:12-13.
fire down. . . .
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Image123(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
seyibrown:

There seems to be quite some interference from mazaje! Please tell him in Hausa/Fulani/English to make that post his last unless this thread is open to everybody! And you will also have to find that 'INVENTION OF MAN THAT WAS NOT MADE FROM ANYTHING THAT JEHOVAH CREATED! You will need to write 'I HAVE NOT YET FOUND ANY INVENTION OF MAN THAT WAS NOT MADE FROM ANYTHING THAT JEHOVAH CREATED' at the beginning or end of every question you ask until you find such an invention, in which case you will indicate such invention at the beginning or end of your question! I agree on this terms!
grin ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

@toba.
Tell me word of your god,
But i want to request todays reading from the book of 2chronicles 15:12-13.
fire down. . . .
didnt u say no interference?
Now if i told u the word of my God&not my god, would u believe&begin to reference him as ur God&creator?
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ image123
why wont you laugh like that. Sunday is just by around the corner. . .first offering, second offering, third offering., first friut, offering for the sick, offering for pastors wife, weekly tithe, offering of buiding of university, offering for special blessing, offering of politicians, offering for fueling of jet, offer for paying pastors rents, selling of anoiting oil, offering for maintaining jerry curls, offering of the jobless, offering for nepa bills, special prayers, returns from other branches(outlets). . . . . I wouldn't mind laughing like that too. When una go begin sell share?
Pysching. . . .
"bro sammy, what is this! 50 naira? I cant believe this! Your god is not a poor god, common dip hand down in pocket and wave it up for blessing"

" yesterday the lord told me that someone will get a job next week, someone will concieve a child this month, someone's enemy will die tonight, someone will get healed today,someone will win a contract nextweek" recieve it! Ammmeeeeeen! Show your appreciation by sowing a big seed.
. . . . . . . .prayers arababa kamashaka mumu your money is mamam mine nnnana yamamam kaka bashkyamaya , . . , . Holy ghost fire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Working Out Our Salvation / Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? / Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.