Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single (34180 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by salt1: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Those children are still young for her to have quarreled long enough with their dad to hop into another marriage
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
strong man!!!
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
hope this one dont become a failed marriage as well.happy married life.
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
I won't advice marrying someone with 2failed marriage, look very well, that prince is a one minute man or impotent.
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by zoghys: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sincerely, i don't envy the guy. Have been there, and it ain't a nice route. Different strokes, for different folk though.
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Abefebaby: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Is this really cuming from a woman,u shuld be happy for her,so many women are desperate dey end up with the wrong man ,I salute her ,it's nt easy to work out from a bad relationship or marriage with kids ,guys do pretend nd feel money is everything no perfect marriage or man but dere are things ladies shuldnt endure from some guys .
Valerie47:
I won't advice marrying someone with 2failed marriage, look very well, that prince is a one minute man or impotent.
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by victorian(f): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
D lord is merciful...we ladies in our 30s get d best husbands ,eventhough i once married.

Lesson: marriages shudnt be rushed

Honestly u are not far from the truth.

So true.
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by lukency(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
She is my coach.Congrats coachee!
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by lukency(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
The bride is a very hard working person which might be what attracted the prince. People are free to say whatever they want to say but they shouldn't forget that others might turn around and say same to them.
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Briller: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
nickxtra:
Mr. Prince certainly knows what he is doing.

Mr. Prince's facial looks show it all. He's a suspect

Somebody is thinking alike. Maybe Mr. Prince Johnson don pack up so no need to go looking for a Chic that will expose him. He is quietly settling down without someone that already has four kids

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Ubdavis(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
Am not sure I can do this. Not just sure.
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by dazzlingd(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
How are we so sure this one too won't fail
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by bigiyaro(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
a prince that feeds on remnants and scraps, is that one a prince?

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by omooba969(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
D lord is merciful...we ladies in our 30s get d best husbands ,eventhough i once married.

Lesson: marriages shudnt be rushed

smiley Patience (as tricky as it is) is key.
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by omooba969(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
bigiyaro:
a prince that feeds on remnants and scraps, is that one a prince?

If we check, you probably have someone like her in your family.

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by bigiyaro(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
omooba969:

If we check, you probably have someone like her in your family.
iranu! pls check. metchewww. e dey worry you.
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by ghettochild4u(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
I dey laugh gan ni.. Cos a prince is entitled to many wives.. Shey una think say d guy n him family dey craze??
No dem jus wan make e marry mature lady wey go set examples for all d younger wives... By then where she wan go?? Other than to accept her olori agba title!!!!! Or iya wa!!!
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by allanphash7(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is not matter of negative thinking but a realistic reasoning

The question you supposed to ask is what happened to her 1st and 2nd marriages?

If the 1st husband is bad does that mean the 2nd husband was worse?

Something is actually wrong with the woman honesty

Not talking about spirituality here
flowx:
. So, if the marriage eventually failed as you said, watin you gain? Nagative people everywhere!
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by flowx(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
allanphash7:
This is not matter of negative thinking but a realistic reasoning

The question you supposed to ask is what happened to her 1st and 2nd marriages?

If the 1st husband is bad does that mean the 2nd husband was worse?

Something is actually wrong with the woman honesty

Not talking about spirituality here
her first and second marriages is non of your business. Are you telling that the woman is not worthy to live after two failed marriage?
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

Honestly u are not far from the truth.

So true.
luk rita dominic marrying at 41 to a billionaire ,

I knw at d back of my mind dat if she married a pampered man at 20 ,she might be fighting life n nature upandan lyk tonto dike

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
omooba969:

smiley Patience (as tricky as it is) is key.
But it isnt easy ,its NO1 negative rudiments is depression,

I thank God 4 creating ladies strong
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by allanphash7(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
That means you still don't get my point

Ain't saying she doesn't worth living but she doesn't know how to handle a propper marriage
flowx:
her first and second marriages is non of your business. Are you telling that the woman is not worthy to live after two failed marriage?
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
lefulefu:
hope this one dont become a failed marriage as well.happy married life.
negative thinker mtcheww cry

L - efulef+ u = x

. : find x using iberibersm formulae of x(a -b +c =bc) 2°

X = ?

10 mins
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Westaslave2(f): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
negative thinker mtcheww cry

L - efulef+ u = x

. : find x using iberibersm formulae of x(a -b +c =bc) 2°

X = ?

10 mins
which Olodo itimpataka u set dis kind london Gce exam 4 eh laffssss

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by omooba969(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
But it isnt easy ,its NO1 negative rudiments is depression,

I thank God 4 creating ladies strong

I can understand the societal pressure but why get depressed when there's more to life than having a man or a woman.

The important thing is to appreciate oneself coz loving oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance... trust me. smiley
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by pagorino(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Chai... But her puna go don worn our na angry
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
omooba969:

I can understand the societal pressure but why get depressed when there's more to life than having a man or a woman.

The important thing is to appreciate oneself coz loving oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance... trust me. smiley
U ar a man nt a woman!

Societal pressure isnt even among d top 3,

Wat gives u pple sleepless night is no job
Normal ladies dat is out of question Ok
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
Westaslave2:
which Olodo itimpataka u set dis kind london Gce exam 4 eh laffssss
make him catch uu na eshan man o
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by nickxtra(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin
Briller:

Somebody is thinking alike. Maybe Mr. Prince Johnson don pack up so no need to go looking for a Chic that will expose him. He is quietly settling down without someone that already has four kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth / My Pre Wedding Pictures / Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.