Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single (34177 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by flowx(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
allanphash7:
That means you still don't get my point

Ain't saying she doesn't worth living but she doesn't know how to handle a propper marriage
. Hopefully the marriage last is better than what you wrote. Even silent could have better my brother.
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by mechanics(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
hmmmmm, what she has done is wrong.
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
negative thinker mtcheww cry

L - efulef+ u = x

. : find x using iberibersm formulae of x(a -b +c =bc) 2°

X = ?

10 mins
but iyam wishing her well nau cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Dollabiz: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
good
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by frozen70(f): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2019
inoki247:
Prince will turn Father Christmas carrying alot of Responsibilities goodluck...

Love conquers all

If you have ever fallen deep into love you will understand better
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Uuoo12: 7:56am On Feb 07, 2019
See below

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2019
teresafaith:
I know of someone from a very poor background with six kids from a failed marriage who married one of the richest men in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know a lion that gave birth to a frog
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth / Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.