Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k (34321 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu / Big Girl Offers Herself To Chelsea Fans If They Can Win Barcelona Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Khd95(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2019
U want to deliver my own PSP at my place if work,just to give the impression that u are caring gehfreenn,I go still pay u 5k as delivery fee shocked

Slay queen oshi,no go find better work
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2019
lol see business

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Yinxies(f): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2019
Go CORPORATE with your Hustle. Register your Business with CAC and get a FREE WEBSITE

Business Name
Limited Company
Incorporated Trustee
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2019
lolz.....
when i saw the playstation i knew its a copy and paste! and even foreign too.
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by fortunechy(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2019
This is how useless Nigerian slay queens can be in recent time
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by cosse(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=know post=75528461][/quote] lol...this kain meme en
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by prakashgohel24: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2019
This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic. <a href="https://lifequoteses..com/2018/10/life-quotes-and-saying.html">Life quotes</a>||<a href="https://lifequoteses..com/2018/10/life-quotes-and-saying.html">Life quotes saying</a>
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2019
wow ewu Gambia
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2019
creative but careless. Remember it's season of female pants stealing. My 1 kobo advice
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Ishilove: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2019
Sense wee not kee her. .,
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Joshua070(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2019
melody91:
aunty how much last price? .. letmi pay 1800 na
bro, don't spoil her market na
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by EmekaBlue(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2019
They do this in china very well...u can even choose ur type of girl online
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by omooba969(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2019
Debramaye:
It's not a new thing... Someone on Twitter (overseas) went viral because of it last year she's only copying

Can you do it for the right price? smiley
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by spiff01: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2019
Get sure Bookings from a reliable source and make winning a habit.
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nwaohafia1: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2019
frommee0:
Few days to Valentines day Nigerian Slay queen offers herself as pertime girlfriend to guys who can offer her 5k for the task.

Photos Below:

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-offers-herself-as-fake-girlfriend-to-guys-on-val-day-for-5k/

Wow! Nice concept. Thinking out of the box
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Crossbow(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2019
Plot twist:

She takes the PS4 worth 120k and runs away grin grin grin grin

But seriously I would have hired her is she stays around....
I would also want her to take a photo with me in a mall so I can upload, kiss me and spend the evening with me, have dinner and talk on random topics. If she is nice enough I would also ask if she will be available next year. grin grin grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Mariangeles(f): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2019
stupidity:
Impressive!!!

Na to pay her carry her go shoprite make she kneel and prospose to me with ring. Then I go do shakara waka comot
Your biggest fantast abi ?? grin
Keep dreaming... grin
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by ZAWs: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2019
This one that is asking for "5k" so.
Hope y'all know the price of a Playstation now?
What if she abscond with the PS self?
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by omooba969(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2019
jaxxy:
What is Valentine’s Day??

Ojó odún àwon olólùfé. grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2019
stupidity:
Impressive!!!

Na to pay her carry her go shoprite make she kneel and prospose to me with ring. Then I go do shakara waka comot
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Zzyy(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2019
Useless love peddler
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by bigheart7: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hungry slay mamas everywhere

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
God epp you U carry iPhone XR give am

Plus babe plus phone

Yu sha see dem no more grin

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by duality(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
She's creative
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by 4ckTOTO: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
I will add 5.k on top so I Bleep your Yansh in my office
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by majamajic(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
she will open a game centre immediately after Val , her target (that's if she is a girl) is the PlayStation, not 5k. she Need the gifts,
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by tightpussy156: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
she the sell her market. who wan price go price.olosho sighted.with that 5k u can Bleep 10 Ashawo with different sizes and shapes for 500 naira each.no matter how she beautiful na 500 naira.That amount can only be paid to an olosho if u worth it.that is the real truth. no offense.those that will quote me wrong should go through the back door.
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by bellotaofeek: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
South African malady Don DeY enter her system embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.