Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k (34324 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu / Big Girl Offers Herself To Chelsea Fans If They Can Win Barcelona Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Buffalowings3(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=know post=75528461][/quote] grin
Love your meme..
Let me download it.
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Estellie: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
vikkimimi:
Like seriously ? People do this?
Wow... fake life upgrade .....
That You're single doesn't mean you cannot enjoy your Valentine, love yourself, and surprise yourself.... SAY NO TO FAKE LIFE
...You couldn't have said it better, dear..

It's all shades of dumbness and fake life.. People don't even know what Valentine is about.. If you don't have someone to give you a gift then give a thousand gifts to others. There's more joy in that... Why fake it? why pretend? who's he trying to impress ?.Who would give a Bleep about a girl coming to give you a gift sef?. mtewww... Fake life be killing some people
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
omooba969:

Can you do it for the right price? smiley
maybe wink
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by omooba969(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Debramaye:
maybe wink

Your bf must not see this. grin
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nairatrenders: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.