Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG (35804 Views)

Ondo SUBEB To Pay N290,470 As Annual Salary To A Degree Holder On Grade Level 8 / Many Nigerian Graduates Can’t Read Or Write - Minister Of Education / Finally, No More Difference Between Bsc/hnd Graduates – FG Announces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Papacypaul:
are you yoruba or from North, let me tell you about special admission, Abu zaria

Tell me about it bro
Re: Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Please I want to study online course (undergraduate)
How do I go about it..... Anyone studying it in Nigeria
Help a brother
Re: Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG by Situation001(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
oladiplenty4321:
d conversion is 2 years,u can visit FUOYE site,or type "FUOYE top up program" on Google ,

u said within 3 years she can have her m.eng(a year for PGD and 2 yyears for masters) u are right

but remember dat even if u av PhD(doctorate degree) with HND,let me tell u HND is HND ooo,especially in engineering field

they will tell u that

HND===TECHNOLOGIST

WHILE

BSC/BTECH/B.ENG====ENGINEER

AM CURRENTLY A STUDENT OF FEDERAL POLY ADO EKITI,AM IN HND 2

WE OFFERED A COURSE WHEN WE WERE IN HND 1,THE COURSE IS "" ENGINEER IN SOCIETY""''

IT WAS WRITTEN THERE BOLDLY THAT HND IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO BSC AT ALL

DAT IS ENGINEERING FOR U

EVEN IF THEY CANCEL D DICHOTOMY, I DONT THINK NSE(NIGERIA SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS) CAN CANCEL D DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HND AND DEGREE HOLDER(IN ENGINEERING FIELD)

THANKS MY BROTHER

you are very right my brother..

the top up and conversion program I can boldly tell you.. Phd holders in their multitude are currently running it..
Re: Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG by aysnoopy(m): 2:51am On Jun 18, 2023
Joybringer:

Thank you bro. I'm currently studying here

Are u through with the program?
I just gain admission to study Beng civil engineering. HND top up and I need to ask some questions.
Please how can I contact u. Please...
Re: Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG by Joybringer: 4:54am On Jun 18, 2023
aysnoopy:

Are u through with the program?
I just gain admission to study Beng civil engineering. HND top up and I need to ask some questions.
Please how can I contact u. Please...

Yeah, I'm done with the program. Almost through with master at unilorin. You can ask your questions here
Re: Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG by aysnoopy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Joybringer:

Yeah, I'm done with the program. Almost through with master at unilorin. You can ask your questions here

How many years is the program and also tuition fee
Is dere need to do masters before one will be COREN registered or the top up BEng is enough
Re: Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG by Ochevic: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Joybringer:

Pls is there a group chat for applicants ?....And how is the whole admission process?
Re: Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG by NairalandSARS: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
moshould:
Then, they should scrap polytechnic and make sure the useless universities Are in good shape and it's enough to occupy the millions of students awaiting to enrol, useless country, always looking for something to segregate people. All the professors in our useless country, how many problems have they solved with their PhD I nfact they need to scrap Nigeria as a country, share the people into the countries they wish to belong.
Re: Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG by bellooyin(f): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
Joybringer:

Hello sir, how is the certificate issues, does they specificy on it that is top, or normal Bsc certificate thanks

1 Like

Re: Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG by Joybringer: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
bellooyin:

Hello sir, how is the certificate issues, does they specificy on it that is top, or normal Bsc certificate thanks

No, it is a normal Certificate they issue to their undergraduates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University / Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help / OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.