Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! (1800 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Beke2020: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good day ma’am,

I am 27 years old . I am currently serving in one of the eastern states of Nigeria. I met a fine young man here and I fell in love with him. I have never been so in love with a person like this. He treats me very well,makes me laugh,good chemistry and he wants to marry me.

The only problem is,he does not have a job yet. He is 29,a graduate but no job. So,he drives a keke (tricycle) to sustain himself but he does not make so much money. He says his dream is to make music but its very hard to make it in the entertainment industry. The small money he makes,he puts into studio sessions to make music.

I really want to be with him but......

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-do-not-see-any-future-in-my-relationship-please-help/

Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Praise2780: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
some times angels come in containers you dont like.however time tell it all.for the fact that he is currently on trycycle is a sign that he is hardworking and if all is fair he can make a good home with you.well i ll advice you give some more time to him and keep praying along with him, soon there would be light at the end of the tunnel. smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Abfinest007(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
this how u will rush n leave me after when he has made it u will b crying witches

1 Like

Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Justpd: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
He better go and do gee.

Lazy youths everywhere
Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
I’ll keep you in my prayers tonight for God to show you the way forward on this matter.
Beke2020:
Good day ma’am,

I am 27 years old . I am currently serving in one of the eastern states of Nigeria. I met a fine young man here and I fell in love with him. I have never been so in love with a person like this. He treats me very well,makes me laugh,good chemistry and he wants to marry me.

The only problem is,he does not have a job yet. He is 29,a graduate but no job. So,he drives a keke (tricycle) to sustain himself but he does not make so much money. He says his dream is to make music but its very hard to make it in the entertainment industry. The small money he makes,he puts into studio sessions to make music.

I really want to be with him but......

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-do-not-see-any-future-in-my-relationship-please-help/

Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
f
Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by oyatmicah(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Babe, if u cant see your future in the relationship because of all these which u saw before entring the relationship, pls go and use eye drop and stop bothering our lives
Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Iamemma(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
My dear thats one hell of a dilemma

You might leave him and he will later make it in life, and you will be filled with regrets. You might stick with him and later regret it.

We can't give you any advice that will answer the questions of your heart, but if you are a Christian or Muslim or whatever you believe in go and pray about it, I believe you will have clarity of choice.

And ignore people that will tell you that prayers won't solve this.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Newznow: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
If you don't find future, I pray you find off set grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by raphretle: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Your happiness is guaranteed with this guy... stick to him , I repeat stick to him
Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
My advice

Learn from Annie Idibia
Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Beke2020: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
*LivelyStones Relationship & Emotional Support Group*

Do you have a relationship story to share?
*You can Call us on 08029870309 and someone will counsel with you for free*

*Guided By Rules, Strictly For Relationship issues*

Welcome to join the most amazing but unique WhatsApp group where we share true life stories and members contributes including *Jzhane* provides professional advise

LS borne out of tge need to provide emotional support without *Judging you*

Invite friends and like minds �

*Group link. Share with friends*

https:///D71sGamxetQ6VKkKbRHdbk
Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by dreamwords: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
By the time you reach 37, you will be begging everything to come and date you
Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Beke2020: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin
dreamwords:
By the time you reach 37, you will be begging everything to come andarty u
Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Go and watch Acrimony. Its a 2018 movie
Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by Beke2020: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
cool well said
Budex40:
Go and watch Acrimony. Its a 2018 movie
Re: I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! by moorevic(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Shut your Hole mouth up fool
Justpd:
He better go and do gee.

Lazy youths everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? / Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? / Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.