Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Fiancee & I Do Not See Eye To Eye Anymore: Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee & I Do Not See Eye To Eye Anymore: Please Help! (739 Views)

4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee & I Do Not See Eye To Eye Anymore: Please Help! by Samuelgr8: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hello Jzhane,

Yesterday’s story prompted me to share my story. (Read yesterday’s story here). This story shared on the group is quite similar to mine and has really been eating me up. I need advise from others. I am in a relationship with a lovely lady. We have known each other for a long time but we became an item about a year and a half ago.

When we started dating,I made it clear that the relationship was geared towards marriage. I did not want to date for too long before getting married. But a few months down the line,I resigned from my job and had to resort to operating Taxify. I am also running a part time program in teh University. This affected my financial situation but I still did my best to assist my fiancee anytime the need arises.

However,I noticed that we started to argue more and more after the financial situation changed. What bothered me was that she made it seem like she was tolerating me in the relationship. If we had a misunderstanding,she could stay for days without calling or apologizing until I call to apologize. And she knows I will.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-fiancee-i-do-not-see-eye-to-eye-anymore-please-help/

Re: My Fiancee & I Do Not See Eye To Eye Anymore: Please Help! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
As I no get babe so I like am.I no dey worry say my geh dey do corny love or say I budget her own pocket money.If I like I fit flirt online or offline because no geh go accuse me of cheating.
Re: My Fiancee & I Do Not See Eye To Eye Anymore: Please Help! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
f
Re: My Fiancee & I Do Not See Eye To Eye Anymore: Please Help! by Beke2020: 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
LivelyStones Relationship & Emotional Support Group

Do you have a relationship story to share?
You can Call us on 08029870309 and someone will counsel with you for *free*

Guided By Rules, Strictly For Relationship issues

Welcome to join the most amazing but unique WhatsApp group where we share true life stories and members contributes including *Jzhane* provides professional advise

LS borne out of tge need to provide emotional support without *Judging you*

Invite friends and like minds �

Group link. Share with friends

https:///D71sGamxetQ6VKkKbRHdbk
Re: My Fiancee & I Do Not See Eye To Eye Anymore: Please Help! by chinchonglee(m): 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
shuo!!!

y do pple always trouble themselves over irrelevant issue!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Pays Her Mum A Surprise Visit And Caught Her With Another Man / Lady Kneel Down To Propose To Her Long Time Boyfriend In Public / Vagina Tightner ( Madura Stick) #1,500.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.