Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which (2135 Views)

How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by ajayilagos: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2010
I'm glad to be bad boy because I ve broken up to 6 HEARTs while 2 of which were virgins while 4 were already disvirgin and more to go before I settle down
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by madlady(f): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2010
Ok lipsrsealed.
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Marhoski(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2010
Lmao
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Jaideyone(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2010
you've broken just 6 and u're feeling fly grin common go out there and break more before we give you the medal grin stupid slowpoke.
i broke your record in just one year. I once dated 4girls at the same time. Thanks to africhat grin but now i'm matured and i know it's not cool to double date. cool
One thing i know is that you have to let down your guard while u're aiming at someone else's heart. there'll be a girl that would get to you first. u'll fall in love. i pray the girl would smash your heart when u finally fall in love. grin bloody retard
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by dobodobo(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2010
Leave him alone,let him continue bleeping all those girls and teaching them good lessons, as for me.I don shayo and I no dey send any body, any woman come my way,Na bleep and No pay then push away
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by googles: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2010
blah blah blah

yea yea yea

go and use your Alabukun my friend.
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2010
dobodobo has successfully mentored ajayilagos

2 of the same kind

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by omega25red(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2010
another retard opens an account undecided
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by yme1(f): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2010
Cabron is a goat

gillipollas in the highest level
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by karo93: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2010
two reasons you will brag about this "achievement",

You got into this lifestyle due to peer pressure and a desire to feel among[the guys who pressured u probably ran some of the shows for u]

OR

you are bragging about one of those fantasies of yours
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Omolola1(f): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2010
poster, u nor well
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by MOBO444(f): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2010
My brother just do what you have to do,Nigeria women dont deserve us, fix them and smash them and desert them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by MOBO444(f): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2010
Go Brother.
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by release190(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2010
Go, i am 100% behind u on this one~
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by MOBO444(f): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,ggggggggggggggggggg
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by sweeti14(f): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2010
Wat du u want us to do congratulate you or thank God for ur lyf? undecided *hisses,walks out and slams door hard*
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
sweeti14:

Wat du u want us to do congratulate you or thank God for your lyf? undecided *hisses,walks out and slams door hard*

Am walking-out with u dear
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by adaybayor(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2010
y0u are a f000000000000000l, keep 0n wasting y0ur life , y0u sucker angry grin grin grin angry
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Drfinn: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2010
@poster,plz always remember 2 use some form of proctection in ur infamous escapades!!
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by release190(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2010
[size=16pt]Go ajayi~ Go ajayi~ Go ajayi~ Go ajayi~ !!

I Like this guy!!
[/size]
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by ajayilagos: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2010
Kudos! Kudos !! Kudos !!! for my supporters but my opposition, Not my fault because those girls like money and they are falling more for pockets and it sound like Ojoro to me and shame unto those who are abusing me, more at to breaks for those thief who doesn't recognise me when I was poor and they want to sit on my Gold.Games 4 Games
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by guzenten(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2010
@ op, been thru a previous post of urs and all i can say is 'immaturity @ its peak' no offence intended.

<hisses and steps out>
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by ds700(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2010
I guess it's based on wot you've gone thru, (I mean wot bad gurls had done to you)

But i advice you shouldn't pay evil for evil.

Just any advice oo o o o
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Rooneyboy(m): 1:34am On Aug 23, 2010
What an achievement , keep it up mr poster , just keep it up . Nobody go tell u when to stop .
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by dobodobo(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2010
Rooneyboy:

What an achievement , keep it up mr poster , just keep it up . Nobody go tell u when to stop .
No stop because Man no dey fade, sleep anything fuckable,even if it is president wife, Bleep am
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2010
yeaaaaaaaa go ahead and pls dnt use CONDOM jst be sure to [b]IMPREGNATE [/b]them before dumping their sorry ass!!!

That's what makes you a COMPLETE bad guy. grin grin grin

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]slowpoke[/size][/size][/size]
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by release190(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2010
dobodobo:

No stop because Man no dey fade, sleep anything fuckable,even if it is president wife, bleep am

yes wale.please tell dem, grin grin
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Dyt(f): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2010
Chai internet wahala
c as dis small boi dey rant 4 hia
wat a retard fellow
*mimickin*
i broke 6gals hrt n hopin 2 brk mor
2 virgin n 4 disvirgins

ode
mtcheeeew,
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by 5p1naz(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
ajayilagos:

I'm glad to be bad boy because I ve broken up to 6 HEARTs while 2 of which were virgins while 4 were already disvirgin and more to go before I settle down

i broke ur record in 2wks. . . . no jokes. . . wtf. . .sh1t used to be fun then but not anymore. . . u jhust nid some lil. growing up to do and u'll be fine u broke 6 girls heart and you feel proud about it? ? ? mschew. . . . im n0t made for that sh1t nomore so i quit. . . .
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by cupid4ig(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
@poster as i matter of fact i have finish with ur sister time to tear her heart apart. ode like u
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by ajayilagos: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
cupid4ig:

@poster as i matter of fact i have finish with your sister time to tear her heart apart. ode like u
Ooh see mumu, Bleep her then I will Bleep yours too, it will be Bleep for Bleep, I don't care, Still searching hearts to break
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Omolola1(f): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2010
@poster, u're suppose 2 be hanged! *no offence*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Rapes Pastor’s Wife Inside Church. / Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do / First to comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.