Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,261 members, 7,860,597 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos (5861 Views)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 5:59am On Feb 10, 2019
Amarabae:
I see two kids posing for the camera

Your papa

Big head cheesy
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2019
Even these hopeless evening news papers are dissing the dude. ride on airforce1,right in our arm is what many spend millions and make bloody sacrifices to get. it is a blessing dawg.

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by SheCool(f): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2019
Your baby is cute though, why they hating on you lol

1 Like

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by lilmax(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Airforce01:

Please get lost

Peeps like you come online to act like you got a perfect life , but you just might be the lowest of the low in reality

Get out abeg ..
Nothing concern me and you .
And you failed to answer simple question..... what do you have that I should hate?

you see how messed up you are?

GROW UP.......when it hits you, you'll be sorry for posting your baby and her mum's picture online
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2019
You are a responsible Dad... Many people criticizing you never had half of the love you show to your child from their Dad...

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2019
Airforce01:
So I was telling my 2 months old baby stories today while the cam was running .. and and and , Something magical happened

My Baby Laughed for the first time but it only lasted one second shocked shocked

I was like what the Bleep?
Did she actually laughed ?
So I had to go through the video again and yep it was actually a laughter .

I'm so fucking happy right now .. proud father .

Wow

Lagos Soon...
It's beautiful but don't you think you're sharing too much ??
Please protect your baby from evil eye

1 Like

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by cinderellashoes(f): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2019
Bloooody:
Why does that child look like a demonic witch
You should have aborted her

If you have beef with airforce1 please face him and leave the innocent baby alone. What you said isn't nice at all.

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by MelaninGold(f): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2019
Vibesking:
Innocent child.
No one deserves a broke father and an underaged mom.
Even if he is broke,he has a child and he is proud and takes good care of her. The baby looks well fed and cute. Rather than hate why don't you pray that God will make you a father one day so that you too can feel the joy of fatherhood and family. Anyway you sound like a young boy and someone who will abort a blessing a the slightest Chance. Happy Sunday

4 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by MelaninGold(f): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Bloooody:
Wow ...how did you know..cos that is the same question the doctors asked when you were born.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by jeff1607(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Vibesking:
Innocent child.
No one deserves a broke father and an underaged mom.

this is rude, do you know him personally?

are you older than him?

he is still in his prime
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Vibesking(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
MelaninGold:
Even if he is broke,he has a child and he is proud and takes good care of her. The baby looks well fed and cute. Rather than hate why don't you pray that God will make you a father one day so that you too can feel the joy of fatherhood and family. Anyway you sound like a young boy and someone who will abort a blessing a the slightest Chance. Happy Sunday

Take your dirty fingers and shove it into your mouth.

A dude got a girl pregnant out of wedlock and ya'll are applauding him. Yet ya'll claim to be moralist and Puritans.

Silly hypocrite!
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by tracyberry(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Vibesking:

A dude got a girl pregnant out of wedlock and ya'll are applauding him. Yet ya'll claim to be moralist and Puritans.

Silly hypocrite!

How can you just decided that he impregnated her out of wedlock?
Do you know him? Even if that be the case, how tf does it concern you?
This may be a public forum for people's opinions but it isn't compulsory you type gibberish man.
His mistake was posting it here but that doesn't mean you have to disrespect yourself and conclude nonsense just because his wife is young.

1 Like

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by tracyberry(f): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
MelaninGold:
Wow ...how did you know..cos that is the same question the doctors asked when you were born.

Some people just tend to flaunt their stupidity, involving others in their misfortune, from his words, can't you tell it was a kid that typed that nonsense.
I blame his Op who created the thread, now unworthy folks are typing nonsense.
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by SueZuckerberg: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Airforce01:
So I was telling my 2 months old baby stories today while the cam was running .. and and and , Something magical happened

My Baby Laughed for the first time but it only lasted one second shocked shocked

I was like what the Bleep?
Did she actually laughed ?
So I had to go through the video again and yep it was actually a laughter .

I'm so fucking happy right now .. proud father .

Wow

Lagos Soon...

Looks like many toddlers have hijacked your thread. Nairaland, but not just Nairaland, Nigerians, need to have their faculties checked and examined because it looks like many folks spewing gibberish here are sick upstairs or something because I don't understand... I cannot, for the life of me, fathom one, even one good reasons why you are getting attacked for enjoying your baby's smile. What a world!!!

If you want to post stuffs like this, post it here:

old.reddit.com/r/daddit

And see the upvotes, and mang oher subreddits I'd spare you here.

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by MelaninGold(f): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Vibesking:

Silly hypocrite!
It's you who is a bloody hypocrite if you can't beat your chest and call yourself a virgin. Now Bleep off you lousy scumbag.
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bloooody:

jezzz!!! why say that to a little cute angel in as much I hate airforce1 childish behavior, don't drag that innocent girl into airforce1 stupidity
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by BobbyBrowny: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
dont go and pay bribe price to mbaise people..you go carry their daughter for free come dey make noise
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by oboy81: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
I have to give it to this Guy Men
He Beats all Form Of Stupidity and Foolishness as well as Fuckery I've Seen My whole damn life

A Special Aspect of his stupidity is his Brazeness and Boldness
Airforce01 you are Boss
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Rubbiish(m): 2:01am On Feb 11, 2019
Bloooody:
This is not good...
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 11, 2019
So it means that since d girl was born she has never laughed at all because this one that u are saying that she laughed for the first time.

Are u even sure that girl is yours?

1 Like

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 11, 2019
Bloooody:

Bloody idiot
ur spirit is having typhoid
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by KingErnesto(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
Bloooody:
[/s]

come, can I prophesy to u?

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Gospeltruth01: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2019
Bloooody:
Demonic witch is too far Bruv. But the child is ugly like her dad. I’m not sure what cute means to most people on here, expect they just say because she’s a kid or to make the guy feel better. And if the guy had sense he wouldn’t get his child on a faceless forum in the first place. You’re not the only dad on Nairaland, so I’ll tell him to grow up and put his shits together like someone said
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Gospeltruth01: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
You don big pass this kind thing.
No be em fault sha. Middle class nigga with a low class sense
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by kimco(m): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bloooody:

this disgusting comment got 4likes? are you people serious? wow.
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by kimco(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
lilmax:
And you failed to answer simple question..... what do you have that I should hate?

you see how messed up you are?

GROW UP.......when it hits you, you'll be sorry for posting your baby and her mum's picture online

dude seriously grow up. this backward thinking of yours wont get you no where. here is a father sharing a beautiful moment of his life with de world. its admirable. if you dont like it, dont comment on it.
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by kimco(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
It's beautiful but don't you think you're sharing too much ??
Please protect your baby from evil eye

Africans and spirits and evil. white people do this all de tym no one fights dem...blackman.
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Mariangeles(f): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
kimco:

Africans and spirits and evil. white people do this all de tym no one fights dem...blackman.
You'd surprised to know that the western world believe more in the supernatural...and what I meant by evil eye is people coming here to type negative things about the baby.
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by kimco(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
You'd surprised to know that the western world believe more in the supernatural...and what I meant by evil eye is people coming here to type negative things about the baby.

they do believe i know, but it doesnt go as far as we make it.

Also i get you, but its not his fault that idiots abound. is it because of tools in this world that i will not share my memories with de world? its unfortunate that nairaland is worse than the youtube comment section but trully speaking, when i think nairaland, i think safe haven. that is quickly changing. bunch of animals here now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Wife Brother Fiancee Help Please / What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? / Emanuela Has Grown Big Boobs After Years Of Comedy Skits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.