Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) (9712 Views)

After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / I Don Pick Finally..... Everywhere Stew 2secs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Holybwoy: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
I used to be a warrior king. I mean girls used to beg me to cum quickly because time had gone. What's suddenly changed?

I used to masturbate.. so, it was part of my new year resolution last year and I have kept to the vow by God's grace.
In other to avoid temptations of wanking, I patronise hoelosho until recently, I met a thick chic. She came to my place today and we had started romancing.. i was just teasing her by rubbing the tip of my rod on her wall of Jericho so it can fall down flat before I penetrate.. 2 seconds later, I was already spilling milk everywhere.

I buried my head in shame but as a sharp guy, I lied it was her cum when her hand eventually touched the wet part of the bed where I dropped my shlt like Wizkid album.

I had to lie about looking for condom and spent the next 30 mins fantasizing about her body until my dik gave me one more chance and rose up again.

When it eventually did and after 2 mins of ressurecting this chic's dead mood, I pulled in and boom.. another cum after 30 secs..

I was counting..

She's been calling me and I can't pick up because of shame..

What do I do my people? Wahala dey oo embarassed angry cry cry
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by dingbang(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Vega

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Holybwoy: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
dingbang:
Vega

There should be another option.. I have never tried sex enhancers in my life..

I know my weakness is as a result of my masturbation.. I have stopped that now but how do my "Aja 4" gbera?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Majlaw(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Next time.... Give her head.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
I don't know how true your problem is. But here are a couple natural remedies you can try.

- Towel Kegel exercise 'google it'. (This is very important)
- Leg workout. (This is 2nd most important)
- take vatimin D supplements
- Garlic also has been known to help.

All in all, the towel Kegel exercise at least 3 times a week is your best bet. You will notice an improvement in your performance and even the size of your penis from the 3rd day of exercise for sure.

BOL

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Coolgent(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Though am anti premarital sex but i will offer u the following advise;
1. Stop taking too much sugar
2. Sleep well b4 sx
3. Dont concentrate much while having sx
4. Practice go&stop i.e 10 thrust and wait for 2seconds
5. Atimes MouthAction can assist
6. Take water melow daily for 2weeks
7. Exercise regularly.

Nb
Since its new relationship i think eagerness play a vital role in ur 2/30seconds expulsion

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Chuknovski(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
See some girls dey use one Hausa drugs called "kayan Mata" I swear drink vrega taya you must come, I don experience am wella, my guy there's nothing wrong with you,you can try another girl to confirm this, aside that have seen girls that no matter what you do your manhood will not stand, things are happening, wise up

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by youngberry001(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
mtcheew dry and bullshit
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Richdad50(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Expert comments and solutions above but I doubt if any has manoeuvred his own present hardship. If only they dedicated half of their reasoning to solving issues other than sex, they will be rich by now. Don't bother asking me how I know your conditions. I know!
Son, you are in for a long ride into sexual misery if you don't stop now. Your depreciation has just began and Satan has concluded plans to completely embarrass your sexlife.
Focus your entire energy now to be successful in life. Marry when the time is ripe and the thoughts of your investments during sex will prevent you from early ejaculation.

#Richdad

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2019
jayfolarin:
I don't know how true your problem is. But here are a couple natural remedies you can try.

- Towel Kegel exercise 'google it'. (This is very important)
- Leg workout. (This is 2nd most important)
- take vatimin D supplements
- Garlic also has been known to help.

All in all, the towel Kegel exercise at least 3 times a week is your best bet. You will notice an improvement in your performance and even the size of your penis from the 3rd day of exercise for sure.

BOL
About kegel exercise, result from google search hasn't been helpful. Just YouTube videos which I don't seem to understand. Can you please help with a direct website link or explain it? Thanks
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by clive2u(m): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2019
so ur vow to God. is to. stop wanking but continue ur hoelosho patriotism? that na vow to satan na

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by IamPlato(m): 12:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Continue! Next Time You Will Her Pant And Cum
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by mankan2k7(m): 4:38am On Feb 10, 2019
First come first served
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by ValCon888: 4:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Bro, next time you're on top of her, off the light and imagine she's your grandmother.
You no go cum till after election.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by KendrickAyomide: 5:11am On Feb 10, 2019
you should be happy.. you have been Listening to Eriggas Motivation Very well. 2seconds everywhere burst
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Lagbaja01(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2019
So you made resolution to quit smoking cigarette in order to be smoking marijuana? ? Haaa! ! Nkan bee!!
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Rextizz(m): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2019
Stay away from fornication young man, or you will rot in hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by theadams(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2019
ValCon888:
Bro, next time you're on top of her, off the light and imagine she's your grandmother.
You no go cum till after election.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Sunymoore(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Rextizz:
Stay away from fornication young man, or you will rot in hell.
You might as well be by his side. Nobody holy pass
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Rextizz(m): 7:40am On Feb 10, 2019
Sunymoore:
You might as well be by his side. Nobody holy pass
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by ITbomb(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2019
Let me get this straight bro

You made a vow to God that you won't self-service, to keep to the vow, you started going after oloshos, right?
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Fidelismaria: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2019
grin grin

Lol

I'm not even going to say it
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Holybwoy: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2019
ITbomb:
Let me get this straight bro

You made a vow to God that you won't self-service, to keep to the vow, you started going after oloshos, right?

It was just 2 times oo.. grin cheesy

Konji Na bastard
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Give me her number let me avenge your dick death
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Makz: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2019
ajon1:
About kegel exercise, result from google search hasn't been helpful. Just YouTube videos which I don't seem to understand. Can you please help with a direct website link or explain it? Thanks

so much to read
http://earkandyradio.com/increase-your-penis-size-naturally-with-exercise/
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2019
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by chrisifeanyi: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2019
You are not a man. Before I forget masturbation wasn't your problem ab initio. Stop visiting ashawo and minimise the number of time your masturbate if u cant stop. I have mastered my sexual ability so much. I take charge. I cum when I want to and if I don't I keep hitting. Avoid sugary stuffs and don't eat much fried stuff. Use good oil in frying egg. Again, don't be anxious to f**k a lady. It creates nervousness and makes you cum quick. Don't even fantasize about her before she arrive.
Sex is psychological. Is in ur brain. Learn how to control it.
I can bang a lady for straight one hours yet I won't cum.
One was trying so hard to tie me down with pregnancy. After we've done the necessary test she do come around and always want to be the one to ride on top so I won't be able to control my ejaculation. I will allow her and she will ride me and squeeze his V around my d**k in a very unusual way which can make amateur to ejaculate his brain. I will be enjoying the whole stuff yet won't cum. I cum when i want. If I don't wan to, I wont. she will be asking have you cum? Pls cum inside me. When she is tired of being on top, she will come down, I will take her dog style, she will complain I'm hitting her womb, then missionary and she will still be begging I should cum inside. At a point she will say she is tired I should just cum, I will focus more on her boobs, suck her boobs while I bang and kiss her to draw back my psychological ejaculation spirit. Within a minute or two I will withdraw and spill on top her belly. She will be so angry. I will just use my boxers clean the shit and move to the bathroom.
Woman cannot tie me down with pregnancy. If I want to marry u I will and not by mistake cos such mistake cannot happen. Learn how to control your psychology.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Flatties: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2019
Lagbaja01:
So you made resolution to quit smoking cigarette in order to be smoking marijuana? ? Haaa! ! Nkan bee!!

That's a very healthy resolve
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by khiaa(f): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2019
Holybwoy:

I know my weakness is as a result of my masturbation.. I have stopped that now but how do my "Aja 4" gbera?

Just masturbate before you are intimate with her that way you won't be over excited. Patronizing whor.es is much worse than masturbation. It seems you jumped out of the frying pan into the fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Caseless: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2019
Holybwoy:

have You gotten your PVC? And you're here talking about sex.

Even if you cum, don't withdraw, keep pounding - it will jumpstart again.
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Caseless: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
You are not a man. Before I forget masturbation wasn't your problem ab initio. Stop visiting ashawo and minimise the number of time your masturbate if u cant stop. I have mastered my sexual ability so much. I take charge. I cum when I want to and if I don't I keep hitting. Avoid sugary stuffs and don't eat much fried stuff. Use good oil in frying egg. Again, don't be anxious to f**k a lady. It creates nervousness and makes you cum quick. Don't even fantasize about her before she arrive.
Sex is psychological. Is in ur brain. Learn how to control it.
I can bang a lady for straight one hours yet I won't cum.
One was trying so hard to tie me down with pregnancy. After we've done the necessary test she do come around and always want to be the one to ride on top so I won't be able to control my ejaculation. I will allow her and she will ride me and squeeze his V around my d**k in a very unusual way which can make amateur to ejaculate his brain. I will be enjoying the whole stuff yet won't cum. I cum when i want. If I don't wan to, I wont. she will be asking have you cum? Pls cum inside me. When she is tired of being on top, she will come down, I will take her dog style, she will complain I'm hitting her womb, then missionary and she will still be begging I should cum inside. At a point she will say she is tired I should just cum, I will focus more on her boobs, suck her boobs while I bang and kiss her to draw back my psychological ejaculation spirit. Within a minute or two I will withdraw and spill on top her belly. She will be so angry. I will just use my boxers clean the shit and move to the bathroom.
Woman cannot tie me down with pregnancy. If I want to marry u I will and not by mistake cos such mistake cannot happen. Learn how to control your psychology.
Lexington steel in the "bidin"....oshey !

1 Like

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Holybwoy:

Your problem isn't masturbation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage / Sex Doll: A Man Disfigured His Doll After Going 10 Rounds With Tramaldol / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speakā€¦

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.