Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. (19003 Views)

Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by naptu2: 5:02am On Feb 10, 2019
The PDP presidential campaign mega rally will hold at the Tafawa Balewa Square in Lagos from 12pm on Tuesday, February 12th, 2019.

The PDP had earlier scheduled it's rally to hold at the TBS on Saturday, February 9th, but the APC also fixed its mega rally for Lagos on that day.

The PDP then switched the venue of its rally to the Old Parade Ground in Abuja (on the 9th), but it was denied permission to use the venue.

The rally is now scheduled to hold at TBS on the 12th.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Southsouthpdpla/status/1094356707797540864

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by socialmediaman: 5:05am On Feb 10, 2019
Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by superior1: 5:14am On Feb 10, 2019
Lagos is getting atikufied

Eko koni baje o

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by princealexndre(m): 5:16am On Feb 10, 2019
This one go Loud gaan! I don't know how he is going to do it but I know Apc own is a joke.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by whytediamond(m): 5:16am On Feb 10, 2019
Same circle, different year. Country never gets to see any remarkable developments. Empty promises, no workable solution. APC and PDP same family. Different roof.

God save Nigeria from hoodlums.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by princejayy(m): 5:16am On Feb 10, 2019
Jagaban
Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by PeterKbaba: 5:17am On Feb 10, 2019

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by sathel(m): 5:17am On Feb 10, 2019
All d bext fun yin
Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by noblealuu: 5:17am On Feb 10, 2019
On a very serious note, I like the maturity displayed by these folks. The time is stated and suitable not to affect traffic flow.

I so pray the competent man wins...who is that competent man? Definitely not the square peg in round hole that has grounded the country.

My PVC my vote...it must count.

Caveat: even if PMB is re-elected by hooks or crooks, my conscience would be gratified that I wasn't among those who plunged Nigeria into a continuum of doldrums and incompetence to the vantage of negligible few who call themselves cabals.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by kingharzy: 5:17am On Feb 10, 2019
undecided

If dem like make dem gada d whole trailers in Nigeria and dump in Lagos, we go show dem pepe. . . LAGOS FOR ATIKU, EKO FOR AGBAJE

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by DrIkB: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2019
Wonderful...
Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by GentleMoney: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2019
Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by cmikel: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2019
Let's share a date at the venue

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by BuhariAdvocate: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2019
If they cause any trouble they will put under bar.also their security not guarantee here.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by stockbear: 5:20am On Feb 10, 2019
That place will be empty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by Sh12: 5:20am On Feb 10, 2019
WASTED EFFORT. I av decided to follow BUHARI I av decided to follow BUHARI I av decided to follow BUHARI no turning back no turning back.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by Somtitous: 5:20am On Feb 10, 2019
Mother of all Rally!

No money to splurge like APC to lure people to the stadium!

Share= PDP
Like= APC

17 Likes 81 Shares

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by LegacyB: 5:21am On Feb 10, 2019
Ok. I wonder why people keep wasting time on crowd or no crowd. When I was in school during obasanjo's campaign.Most of us in my hostel had nothing doing during one of the strikes back then.One of the SUG guys just called us for a rally we didn't even know the candidate with 1k as the carrot. Omo about 40 of us just rush enter bus!!!!at the end of the end we discovered only 2 of us could actually vote then.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21am On Feb 10, 2019
SAI BABA WE LOVE
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.

Asides endorsing President Buhari’s re-election, Small Doctor urged Nigerians against selling their votes to other candidates.
If you no vote Buhari, hide your face, won ti gba opposition lo throwing,” he said in the song.

Nice track.
Gbedu wey dey burst brain. cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21am On Feb 10, 2019
BABA FOR THE BOYS AND CORRECT BABES.

Your Government sure die Daddy.

Take us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA the land flowing with milk and honey.

We believe in you sir.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by cmikel: 5:22am On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
If they cause any trouble they will put under bar.also their security not guarantee here.

You guys and thugry no matter how u force unself you are only getting people to hate u more.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Feb 10, 2019
ALL SANE, GOOD AND HARD-WORKING NIGERIANS ARE FOR SAI BABA

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by iammo(m): 5:22am On Feb 10, 2019
Nice try
Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:23am On Feb 10, 2019
stockbear:
That place will be empty
we will compare to APC scanty presidential campaign rally yesterday

16 Likes

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Feb 10, 2019
PeterKbaba:

Only in your dreams
Lol cheesy, good reply to the dreamer grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by MrTobi94: 5:23am On Feb 10, 2019
People will still turn up for atiku sha

1 Like

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by KingsCity: 5:24am On Feb 10, 2019
Good idea
Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by BuhariAdvocate: 5:25am On Feb 10, 2019
shocked will you love or hate .
cmikel:

You guys and thugry no matter how u force unself you are only getting people to hate u v more.
Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by Vimcash: 5:25am On Feb 10, 2019
Same people leading us ever since but,they keep coming in just two forms.
Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by superior1: 5:26am On Feb 10, 2019
PeterKbaba:

Only in your dreams

Maybe upon your death, 16th?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. by unity004(m): 5:27am On Feb 10, 2019
tongue grin how can i vote 4 a party dat prostitutes, witches & wizards endore, like 4 pmb & share 4 atiku sensible nairalander will go 4 the lifeless

11 Likes 19 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku: Ahmed Joda’s Death Fall Of An Iroko / Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) / NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.