Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? (26473 Views)

Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him / Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by SmithRussell(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2019
Beey:
Joel’s scripture where did you
Get the interpretation? These days everyone feels their church has the right doctrines.You sound very judgemental & self-righteous.Do me a favor, pray for yourself I don’t need your prayers.Let me stick to my faith & you stick
To yours.Live & let live.When it’s all said & done only the Lord alone knows those who are His.

Yhu have to know the truth which will set yhu free. I once met a brother who said we would be judged by our doctrine buh that is wrong; instead we would be judged by our conscience - the guilt of what we know that we refused to accept. .

BTW, I don't know why yhu are so into that doctrine thing; salvation is personal and yhu can talk to Him personally, James 1:5.
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by ElsonMorali: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2019
Beey:
As the Bible says on the day of Pentecost after the Holy Ghost Came to the upper room, the Spirit If God gave them utterance & they spoke in new tongues. They went preaching the Gospel in different languages which were understood by those present .However, the Bible also records that if you speak in tongues you don’t understand.Meaning there are other kinds of tongues that cannot be understood.And I think in a public place when one receives a message in the form of tongues, that’s where an interpreter comes in.And I think it also records that there should be 2 interpreters to confirm the message.

OK, if you insist. I don't really see any relevance of it anyway. Just my opinion.
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Beey(f): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
ElsonMorali:

OK, if you insist. I don't really see any relevance of it anyway. Just my opinion.
That’s fine but then again we cannot tell the Holy Spirit what to do & what not to do.He moves as He pleases.The in-filling of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost was not meant to be an upper room experience? It was meant for the believers.

Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by ElsonMorali: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Beey:
That’s fine but then again we cannot tell the Holy Spirit what to do & what not to do.He moves as He pleases.The in-filling of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost was not meant to be an upper room experience? It was meant for the believers.

We are in agreement on that.
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
Beey:
[/s]

GOD OR THE HOLLY SPIRIT DO NOT EXIST
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Beey(f): 4:04am On Feb 23, 2019
YorubaMuslims:
[s][/s]

GOD OR THE HOLLY SPIRIT DO NOT EXIST
I wasn’t asking for your opinion.The noise of frogs has never stopped cows from drinking water.
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 23, 2019
Beey:
I wasn’t asking for your opinion.The noise of frogs has never stopped cows from drinking water.

Okay, you can keep wallow in ignorance

2 Shares

Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Beey(f): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

Okay, you can keep wallow in ignorance

You lack tolerance, you want to shove your Allah down everyone’s throat.
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Beey:
You lack tolerance, you want to shove your Allah down everyone’s throat.

Allah loves you
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Beey(f): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

Allah loves you
Jesus loves you.
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Beey:
Jesus loves you.

Fvck Jesus,

Prophet Muhammad loves you most
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Beey(f): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

Fvck Jesus,

Prophet Muhammad loves you most
Oh Muhammad the paedophile who slept with a 9 year old? Your religious bigotry is the reason the world is on fire.You bunch of idiots want every one to subscribe to your beliefs.What happened to live & let live? Any Muslim can come hear & speak rubbish but on your page one is required to convert to your religion.Buddhists, Christians,Jews & all other religions are living peacefully together but anywhere Muslims step foot, chaos.
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Beey:
Oh Muhammad the paedophile who slept with a 9 year old? Your religious bigotry is the reason the world is on fire.You bunch of idiots want every one to subscribe to your beliefs.What happened to live & let live? Any Muslim can come hear & speak rubbish but on your page one is required to convert to your religion.Buddhists, Christians,Jews & all other religions are living peacefully together but anywhere Muslims step foot, chaos.

May Allah forgive you, You don't deserve to be alive if you're not a Muslim
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

Allah will forgive him since you can't get hold of him but he doesn't deserve to be alive because he is not a Muslim! embarassed embarassed
Abeg you sure say that your Muhammed no be terrorist
@ Genesis 16:11,12 God's angel said "Ishmael and his progenies will become TERRORISTS"
I hope Muhammed is not from that race otherwise there is nothing you can say that could cleanse his name as a sane person! You can stick to Islam simply because it's your ancestral religion but know that if everyone have to do the same thing then everyone deserves to be alive! Moreover Muhammed was said to have come from a pagan lineage,and those people bread and nurtured him till he grows up to marry Kadijat{40} when he was 25!
If he was allowed to live despite his different ideology,then what makes it a crime to believe in something different from what Muhammed teaches later, so that someone doesn't deserve to live simply because they choose not to be Muslims? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Beey(f): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

You are not worth my time.You pig eater
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Beey:
You are not worth my time.You pig eater

Stupid infidel, Muslims don't eat pigs, Muslims don't contact pigs, we have nothing to do with pigs, it's on Christians that do such.

You people eat pigs there in Southern Nigeria
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Beey(f): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

Stupid infidel, Muslims don't eat pigs, Muslims don't contact pigs, we have nothing to do with pigs, it's on Christians that do such.

You people eat pigs there in Southern Nigeria
Yeah But you’ll soon start that’s why I called you a pig eater�
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Beey:
Yeah But you’ll soon start that’s why I called you a pig eater�
My friend better be careful oooooo,i've watched several videos on internet where terrorists refer to none Muslims as 'Infidels'. You may be chatting with one of them oooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed
They claim their religion is for PEACE,they always mock other religions,they also try to set standards for people who aren't members of their religion,yet when people try questioning their religion they get easily infiltrated at the slightest mockery. undecided undecided undecided
Certainly that their Muhammed is from the race of Ishmael! Genesis 16:11,12 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just imagine all other threads are below for any commentator to participate but see Muslims separated their own with the caution "Muslims only"
In fact even Seun who happens to be an atheist could perceive that the religion is full of hypocritical intolerant miscreants! wink wink wink

Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Beey(f): 5:16am On Feb 24, 2019
TATIME:
My friend better be careful oooooo,i've watched several videos on internet where terrorists refer to none Muslims as 'Infidels'. You may be chatting with one of them oooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed
They claim their religion is for PEACE,they always mock other religions,they also try to set standards for people who aren't members of their religion,yet when people try questioning their religion they get easily infiltrated at the slightest mockery. undecided undecided undecided
Certainly that their Muhammed is from the race of Ishmael! Genesis 16:11,12 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just imagine all other threads are below for any commentator to participate but see Muslims separated their own with the caution "Muslims only"
In fact even Seun who happens to be an atheist could perceive that the religion is full of hypocritical intolerant miscreants! wink wink wink
Even if he is one, what’s he gonna do?I don’t know if you’ve seen my previous chats with him? He just came into a Christian chat & started telling me how Allah is god & not Jesus bla bla bvlshlt if you ask me.That was one of my issues with him.You can’t comment on their page but they can come tell Christians all sorts of rubbish.Who asked for his opinion? A murderer parading as a religion.
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2019
Beey:
Even if he is one, what’s he gonna do?I don’t know if you've seen my previous chats with him? He just came into a Christian chat & started telling me how Allah is god & not Jesus bla bla bvlshlt if you ask me.That was one of my issues with him.You can’t comment on their page but they can come tell Christians all sorts of rubbish.Who asked for his opinion? A murderer parading as a religion.

I must get you, I'm tracing your network provider, it's showing me Kenya, you can't hide away from me, you must pay for insulting our beloved prophet Muhammad

I'm with a professional computer friend who is also a Muslim and data scientist. We will fetch your data and get you, I have gotten your facebook, we have hacked most data in you phone, let's see how you will go free.
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

I must get you, I'm tracing your network provider, it's showing me Kenya, you can't hide away from me, you must pay for insulting our beloved prophet Muhammad

I'm with a professional computer friend who is also a Muslim and data scientist. We will fetch your data and get you, I have gotten your facebook, we have hacked most data in you phone, let's see how you will go free.
If truly you are worshiping a God of peace,you will never hunt people even if they insult your God not to talk of an Arabian claiming prophet! cheesy cheesy cheesy
When i was still practicing Islam,my cleric always tell false stories about one Ibrahim whose people are pagans,Ibrahim insulted their God,they questioned Ibrahim,his father insisted they won't kill Ibrahim asking them "if your Gods are real,why must you fight for them? Why can't they avenge themselve on Ibrahim?"
Now Mr YorubaMuslims,are you also worshiping the God of Ibrahim or that of those pagans? That's why i abandoned Islam for the TRUTH! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2019
TATIME:
If truly you are worshiping a God of peace,you will never hunt people even if they insult your God not to talk of an Arabian claiming prophet! cheesy cheesy cheesy
When i was still practicing Islam,my cleric always tell false stories about one Ibrahim whose people are pagans,Ibrahim insulted their God,they questioned Ibrahim,his father insisted they won't kill Ibrahim asking them "if your Gods are real,why must you fight for them? Why can't they avenge themselve on Ibrahim?"
Now Mr YorubaMuslims,are you also worshiping the God of Ibrahim or that of those pagans? That's why i abandoned Islam for the TRUTH! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have no where to run to, not even Allah can save you now and I don't care what you're saying, rather Allah will reward me for dealing with you
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

You have no where to run to, not even Allah can save you now and I don't care what you're saying, rather Allah will reward me for dealing with you
Threatening people's lives because of religion!
And you're claiming PEACE. cheesy cheesy cheesy
So how many people have you killed in the past with intolerance due to your faith?
I thought there is something called PREACHING in your religion?
Common get out of here! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

Chai! I thought Allah supposed to be your God! The one you've always revered as the most beneficent or merciful of a kind?
So you mean to say even your Almighty Allah can't save the one you wish to kill?
Haaaaaaaa! my guy what is the difference between the person who insults Allah directly and you who claims Allah can't save
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by feelme3(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

You guys are making this slowpoke feel important by continuously quoting "it".
He's just living out his fantasies from so many movies he's watched as an unemployed juvenile still eating from his parents house. I have some Muslim associates and believe me, the kind of flogging they will give this minion for all the tantrums he's throwing up here.
Person never chop bellefull and is ranting about tracing and hacking. Not his fault. That's the downside of making data accessible to minors..

1 Like

Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Maximus69:
Chai! I thought Allah supposed to be your God! The one you've always revered as the most beneficent or merciful of a kind?
So you mean to say even your Almighty Allah can't save the one you wish to kill?
Haaaaaaaa! my guy what is the difference between the person who insults Allah directly and you who claims Allah can't save

As a non Muslim, you can insult Allah but not prophet Muhammad,
We Muslims love prophet Muhammad more than Allah.

Just like Christian God can't forgive anyone who insult the Holy Spirit but can forgive people for insulting Jesus and Himself
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

As a non Muslim, you can insult Allah but not prophet Muhammad,
We Muslims love prophet Muhammad more than Allah.

Just like Christian God can't forgive anyone who insult the Holy Spirit but can forgive people for insulting Jesus and Himself
Hmmmmmmmmm
But it's like the Christian God that's not going to forgive those insulting the holy spirit,Christians are asked to forgive always.
So are you saying it's Allah that will not forgive those who insult Muhammed or it's the Muslims that will fight for Allah?
You said in your previous posts "Allah loves you" "Muhammed loves you most"
Can you tell me who truthfully loves MOST between your God and your prophet?
Re: Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? by Beey(f): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

You your weak & dead prophet is defenseless.He must be defended by people?My Jesus is alive & well & He is not a weakling.He died & rose again.I don’t serve a dead God.He doesn’t need anyone to avenge for him because He is well able to destroy the enemies. As for your scientist who traced me to Kenya, go tell him his technology is a shame to humanity.Is he using technology from stone age? I am not afraid to die, no one will die twice.Besides, every soul will taste death So spare me your empty threats.Allah my foot Muhammad my bum bum.You want to shove your religion from hell down our throats as if it’s medicine.THERE IS NO GOD LIKE JEHOVAH. Allah & Buddha are idols.Fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.