Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? (3545 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? by Onyenkuzi1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Landers in the house,

There's this delectable lady of bewitching beauty I have been trailing for a month now. Although we haven't met one on one, she's responding to my vibes.

When we are chatting, sometimes she says I am funny. Sometimes, she also says I am naughty.

Please what should I do next?
Re: If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
You're funny means: You're not in her league (get some value)

You're naughty means: You're disrespectful (Read your books)

What do you wanna hear again?? Did she say you look stupid too? Asking for a friend btw

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? by ERORR404(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
If you're a funny person, then she means you're funny what else undecided
Re: If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? by Davash222(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
She's already into you. Take the advantage.

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? by Apus: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Waoow!!

When a girl tells you all theSe, its 99.9 % likely You'r entering the friendzone.

Congrats!!
Re: If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? by natinhoo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buy newspaper
Re: If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
undecided Stupid boy,i wonder what dey feed all dix kids of nowadays... SMH..
Re: If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? by Fidelismaria: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol

Nawa for some guys ooo

Always reading meaning into what they shouldn't

Oya op you're funny

Hit on me na cause I said you're funny

Nonsense
Re: If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? by sukerefakere(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Well I think you should just deactivate your account here..
Your follishdity is making me cringe
Re: If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Lol

Nawa for some guys ooo

Always reading meaning into what they shouldn't

Oya op you're funny

Hit on me na cause I said you're funny

Nonsense

Re: If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? by kollinzgee(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
oya bad guy you have gotten her hooked. now start flirting with her in a funny way you can tell her she has a nice bumbum,that you always steer at her backside when she is going watch her laugh her ass out you can ask her who is servicing the bumbum at the moment lollzzz this is the best way to leave the friendzone works for me though.....

(1) (Reply)

why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. / Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl / I'm Literally Done With People. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.