Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public (9185 Views)

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by oboy81: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Joel Williams is a Very Intelligent and Progressive Man. Respects to you ��

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Tamarapetty(f): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Do me, i do you
man no go vex.
Step on the dance floor
man no go vex.
Touch me i touch you.
Man no go vex.
You say, i say
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by flyingdutchman(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
IGNORAMUS
1StopRudeness:
Guy sharrap.....!!!!
Men and women are not the same....
It's seduction if a woman touches you...
It's harassment if u do the same.....
That's how the world works....

it's a feminine world. Women don't just like to see it that way cos they are too one way traffic and greedy..
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
flyingdutchman:
IGNORAMUS

Who is this one??
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
there is so much sense in this post. why is it that if a woman slaps a guy it's normal but when a guy slaps a girl it's domestic violence. why is it that when a girl cheats on a guy the guys is worthless but when a guy cheats on a girl he is a scum and a cheater. why is it that if a girl touches a guy inappropriately without his consent it's normal and he doesn't have the right to complain about it, if he complains he is gay and if a guy does the same it's sexual harassment, attempted rape and all the feminist will come online flexing there muscles. men are SCAPEGOATS. we are suffering and smiling. a woman can sleep with u and still use it to blackmail you that u raped her. merge be wise

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Seanixking: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I don't have time to dialogue with you.....as an opportunistic meme launcher that u are....carry go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Deicide: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
You should blame men that view the female gender as object.....they are the once that twisted societal rule to favour women cause of their selfishness.

A man has a breast a female also have a breast whats the big deal if i touch a girls breast? How is breast a sexual organ? There are society where women walk around naked and no one bats an eye lead! Everyone continue their day to day activities without viewing the other gender as a sex object.

You talk of civilization when all it did is turn most people into perverts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Emmypam(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
facebook account for sale. chat me up on 0 8 1 3 3 1 6 4 2 7 4 for details
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
thumbs up to that ... the dude is .
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
thumbs up to that ... the dude is so right

wish i was with him that moment

i'd so slap that niqqa that was talking shii about embarrasment
bloody pussies
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by ashawopikin(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Newsblogger:
A Nigerian facebook user, Joel Williams has taken to his facebook wall to bash a lady for sexually harassing him in public without mentioning her name in particular.

The blogger who considers his so-called "breast" a sensitive and private part of his body condemned the harassing act of a lady terribly squeezing it in public saying just as women regard their breast as private, so does he regard his own breast.

The blogger who identifies as feminist says, just as women won't want to be touched on their breast, the same goes for men too, see what he wrote below;

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1037131956477847&set=a.305398622984521&type=3&notif_id=1549835958471989&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by MrStealYourGirl(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
People in this world don't get things right, that boy is kinda wrong. The value you give to something matters, you see men walking about without shirt, they don't see what's on their chest as private, but women do. He should have just told her he didn't like the way she pinched him. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Newsblogger: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=ashawopikin post=75629988][/quote]

Don't be unfortunate
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Newsblogger: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
LALASTICLALA
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Cas1741: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Young man, are you ok? Stop seeking for attention with all these mumbo jumbo of a girl touching your breast and getting u fired up. STFU and be a man.
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by baratech: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Guy sharrap.....!!!!

it's a feminine world. Women don't just like to see it that way cos they are too one way traffic and greedy..

So what then is gender equality?
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
baratech:

So what then is gender equality?

Gender equality is a scam constructed by women, transgender, and the likes to get special treatment..and dominate the world..u don't even know what's going on in the western world right now......or how do I explain the shouts that no job should be tag a man's job, but when u tell them the job requires 11month attendance in a year and one month leave ..they start screaming they want 3months maternity leave with free pay...
Let their car break down in the middle of no where, they will never flag down their fellow woman...infact their fellow woman will never stop.... u will hear..changing tyre is a man's job....

In the UK, driver's licence and car insurance cost for men is expensive than women...u will never hear women shout equality on that matter...
But when it's time for election u will hear men are not giving women chance..it's not fair....I'm always wondering...is there suppose to be a law that will prohibit men from contesting in a particular round of election...??
Like I said.... it's all a scam....they will soon take over the world

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by ashawopikin(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Newsblogger:

Don't be unfortunate
who be this fool
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by baratech: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Gender equality is a scam constructed by women, transgender, and the likes to get special treatment..and dominate the world..u don't even know what's going on in the western world right now......or how do I explain the shouts that no job should be tag a man's job, but when u tell them the job requires 11month attendance in a year and one month leave ..they start screaming they want 3months maternity leave with free pay...
Let their car break down in the middle of no where, they will never flag down their fellow woman...infact their fellow woman will never stop.... u will hear..changing tyre is a man's job....

In the UK, driver's licence and car insurance cost for men is cheaper than women...u will never hear women shout equality on that matter...
But when it's time for election u will hear men are not giving women chance..it's not fair....I'm always wondering...is there suppose to be a law that will prohibit men from contesting in a particular round of election...??
Like I said.... it's all a scam....they will soon take over the world

Wow!!!

It is well with us....
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by genied1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Gay alert embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by marvinsync(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:
[s]Guy sharrap.....!!!!

it's a feminine world. Women don't just like to see it that way cos they are too one way traffic and greedy..[/s]

ur not smart...
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by marvinsync(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Newsblogger:
A Nigerian facebook user, Joel Williams has taken to his facebook wall to bash a lady for sexually harassing him in public without mentioning her name in particular.

The blogger who considers his so-called "breast" a sensitive and private part of his body condemned the harassing act of a lady terribly squeezing it in public saying just as women regard their breast as private, so does he regard his own breast.

The blogger who identifies as feminist says, just as women won't want to be touched on their breast, the same goes for men too, see what he wrote below;

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1037131956477847&set=a.305398622984521&type=3&notif_id=1549835958471989&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

lalasticlala
Mynd44

I get this guy's point

but did he really say all this ?

he could have expressed himself without sounding gay
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
marvinsync:

ur not smart...

U smartness is so great yet u can't identify sarcasm even when it knock u right in the face....
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by marvinsync(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U smartness is so great yet u can't identify sarcasm even when it knock u right in the face....

see who's talking

u didn't know I was being sarcastic?
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
marvinsync:

see who's talking

u didn't know I was being sarcastic?

U think u are smart ....dem no dey catch u for corner abi....u must find escape route....okay u win this night

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Newsblogger: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
LALASTICLALA this is a case of Sexual harrassment against a guy...you kept deft ears...if it was a lady e for reach front page
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by dreamwords: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Guy sharrap.....!!!!

Ur sense is paining you abi, sexual harassment applies to all gender as long as is against your consent
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
dreamwords:

Ur sense is paining you abi, sexual harassment applies to all gender as long as is against your consent

Who are all this people that can read sarcasm ...u will just jump into people's mention and start insult.. how do u do it seff..... I mean... insult people u don't know and and u just meeting online??
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by dreamwords: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Who are all this people that can read sarcasm ...u will just jump into people's mention and start insult.. how do u do it seff..... I mean... insult people u don't know and and u just meeting online??
When u said guy sharrap, is not insult abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by thardex: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
I so much love this wonderful song by brodashaggi titled ORi - brodashaggi cover - Thardex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5EAUqyN72Q
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by jessedaflow: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
PLS WHR IS THIS BUS REALLY CARRYING US TO AM STOPPING AT OJUELEBA.
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by BOFREJO(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Start ,

check my signature to start earning big in 2019. Withdrawal is easy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.