Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public (9186 Views)

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Akinbahm(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Guy sharrap.....!!!!
Men and women are not the same....
It's seduction if a woman touches you...
It's harassment if u do the same.....
That's how the world works....

it's a feminine world. Women don't just like to see it that way cos they are too one way traffic and greedy..
It a woman world true true...
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Akinbahm(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
sad
Young boys and girls, handle this post with wisdom, read it and digest it. There's a lotta sense here.
I dunno what the guy above me is talking about shaa

Kudos to the dude, The world is mess to start with, imagine if this was done in reverse. Dem for don deal with the guy. After they'd say the '#MeToo' movement is key and Feminism is major.
Couple of females are just internet-inspired dumbos.
Nice one bro, av been seeking an answer to the reason behind girls touching guys breast publicly and if u try such with them they change borne face as if that's not what they actually want...
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by rex444(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Biologically,breast on any individual is still breast....just like in biology, reproduction per say, you are allowed to mention all but a few parts of the body with ease, why so? Cos we live in a confused system....how you chose to treasure your asset now belongs to you . You could have equally schooled them without so much drama...but thanks for the eye opener to some girls
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by clive2u(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
stretch mark, krow krow, lakpa laakpa, forming dignity, if u wan to see u pay, etc
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by JOGICE(m): 3:35am On Feb 12, 2019
angry...
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by sparog(m): 5:10am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=1StopRudeness post=75618549]Guy sharrap.....!!!!
Men and women are not the same....
It's seduction if a woman touches you...
It's harassment if u do the same.....
That's how the world works....

it's a feminine world. Women don't just like to see it that way cos they are too one way traffic and greedy..
[/quote

What is wrong is wrong
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=sparog post=75643880][/quote]

You and some people on this thread are reading literal meaning to my sarcasm ....women like to have their way and play victim...they hide under gender equality to get same incentive as men but yet want their nature as women to be used biasedly when situations needs to be judged btw both sexes..when therw is a job, they don't want any job to be tagged a man's job so they can get a fair chance...but they now want gender inequality so they can get 3months maternity continuous pay
So my comment up there is a coded swipe against their feminism crap and gender equality....but u are too much in a rush to see it....
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by sparog(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2019
1StopRudeness:

You and some people on this thread are reading literal meaning to my sarcasm ....women like to have their way and play victim...they hide under gender equality to get same incentive as men but yet want their nature as women to be used biasedly when situations needs to be judged btw both sexes..when therw is a job, they don't want any job to be tagged a man's job so they can get a fair chance...but they now want gender inequality so they can get 3months maternity continuous pay
So my comment up there is a coded swipe against their feminism crap and gender equality....but u are too much in a rush to see it....

Cool
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by tracyberry(f): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2019
JOGICE:
BOY OR GRL NIPPLE NA NIPPLE SAME WIT BREAST_& sm1 touchin it not privately or onCODE bt publicly is a NO! NO!!. I feel its justifiable to tear dat grl in Questn(nipple toucher) a factory reset slap sharpaly TEACH AM RESPECT cuz clearly ur nt d 1st she hs assultd in a bid jst 2approach...no need 2dey touch am bck 4 public. Jst call am tell am say na reflex actn, fit evn tk am out buy Fruit, Spicy chicken & ice cream lace am wit spanish fly pro... apply Jayslicky's Equation in private

den send am go hux like dat wit d fruit(cucumber tins)_Baba! she no go reach her hux b4 she use hand chop dat fruit 4 1corner IFuKNOWuKNOW

EMPTY Abi!..If na me, no too tink am

Dear Miss I'm every where_ur nipple go miss! _itwi b Turninoninown!!

Sigh
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by flyingdutchman(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Your nightmare
1StopRudeness:

Who is this one??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / What Could Be My Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.