Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public (9155 Views)

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Newsblogger: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2019
A Nigerian facebook user, Joel Williams has taken to his facebook wall to bash a lady for sexually harassing him in public without mentioning her name in particular.

The blogger who considers his so-called "breast" a sensitive and private part of his body condemned the harassing act of a lady terribly squeezing it in public saying just as women regard their breast as private, so does he regard his own breast.

The blogger who identifies as feminist says, just as women won't want to be touched on their breast, the same goes for men too, see what he wrote below;

My Sexual Assault Story! 18+

So A Girl, probably my age choosed today, Sunday a perfect day to be unfortunate the moment she walked up to me and play fully pinched my breasts.

"I have been hearing wierd stuffs about you!" She said. Giving me the tongue roasting look, I felt assaulted,I was speechless, wondering what wierd stuff she must have heard even though I didn't care, I was more concerned that she had just squeezed my breast.

"Are you not going to apologize already?" I asked. My nipples were on fire and it was painful and hot.

"Apologize? For?" was her response, like she didn't know what she had done, and then I touched her on her breast back in front of everybody and got a slap from her, with other ladies and a few guys reprimanding me for touching her on her breast.

Trust me! I got my words on my lips ready for them, and then I told her;

"You just squeezed day light out of my breast, I barely squeezed yours and this is your response, I was going to slap you the hell back...but then I don't hit women, that doesn't mean I won't retaliate if this was to happen again" I said.

"Breast? You get breast? Where the breast dey? Abi you be bobrisky?" She fired. Her friends laughing out loud behind while she was chest out on my face.

"Ohh yes! I have breast...I do have breast n it's on my chest...just as you regard yours as private, so do I? I hold my breast and other private parts in high esteem girl, touching them without my consent is attempted or rape or sexual harrassment, you are harrassing me in broad daylight!" I responded. I took a step forward, I wasn't prepared for a fight, but I was so prepared for an argument, I was good with words too but fighting? Ever since I got beaten the last time, I decided not to raise my fist if I wasn't ready for it.

"This boy no get sense, are you a woman? Are now a homo? See this one o? Which breast you dey talk off?" she rattled trying to touch my chest again.

"O boy! You dey talk nonsense o! No dey embarrass me here o!" A boy, probably older or even younger than me in age, his beards gave him a matured look, but that didn't stop him from been silly.

"Embarrass you - you say? I was the one assaulted here, I should be embarrassed not you" I said. Standing where I was. He couldn't maintain his peace from the bench he sat, he had to get and walk up to me.

"Na me you dey talk to? I no be your mate o! No look as I siddon here...why you go touch her for breast dey claim right...so tey e enter the level wey man dey get breast...you be homo? I dey ask you? You be homo? Every time you dey do like woman!" He said. Laughing at me while the rest of them cheered and supported him.

"You are forgetting the fact that she just touched my breast without apologizing, and please take a sit back your bad breath is beginning to get to me!" I said. Maintaining my stand with hands akimbo.

"You should even be the one apologizing, you are here claiming you have breast" another girl buzzed behind,I didn't see her.

"Did you guys go through school? So only a swollen part of your body is breast? The one men have on their chest is what??
I get sexually aroused when my breast is touched, squeezed or sucked on, it's a private part of my body and that's why I wear clothes n singlets to cover them.
I can show it off if I want and can still hide it...just as much as you won't want somebody to touch you on your breast or any part of your private parts, so do I"

"So are you sexually aroused?" The girl came for me again.

"It doesn't matter...that's not your business, I just want to school you on the things you are doing wrong ..just as your sisters and sell out boyfriend is on my neck for touching you ...I would have responded in the same way if a guy had touched you.

When will you guys ever talk about sexual harassment against guys? The thing you consider small and unimportant matters to someone else because we are all different, people can't be the same madam...I am a strong feminist...but damn you have no right over my body aswell..nature didn't give you that right.

Stop trying to justify the fact that you just assaulted me...I jokingly touched your breast because I wanted to make you see things differently and I AM SORRY.

I no longer care about your apology Madam, but the next time this happens I won't take it from you or any other person, in regards to if I am gay or not...I don't think I am obligated to answer that question because it's useless and it's non of your business, Gay or not doesn't give you the right to take advantage of my gender, I have not asked you if you are straight or gay because what you do in your closets is non of my business, when you get home drink cold water..." I said and walked out, I didn't believe I will say that much.

"Look at how he is walking like a woman...tufiakwa!" Was what I heard behind me while I walked away...consequently blocking my ears with my earpiece and listening to Miley Cyrus song, Adore you.

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1037131956477847&set=a.305398622984521&type=3&notif_id=1549835958471989&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2019
Guy sharrap.....!!!!
Men and women are not the same....
It's seduction if a woman touches you...
It's harassment if u do the same.....
That's how the world works....

it's a feminine world. Women don't just like to see it that way cos they are too one way traffic and greedy..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by MCMXCVIII(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2019
sad
Young boys and girls, handle this post with wisdom, read it and digest it. There's a lotta sense here.
I dunno what the guy above me is talking about shaa

Kudos to the dude, The world is mess to start with, imagine if this was done in reverse. Dem for don deal with the guy. After they'd say the '#MeToo' movement is key and Feminism is major.
Couple of females are just internet-inspired dumbos.

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Jayslicky: 10:07am On Feb 11, 2019
Any girl that squeeze my chest, I'm going to use that opportunity to squeeze her breast and vagina until she can hardly breathe.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Newsblogger: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
Any girl that squeeze my chest, I'm going to use that opportunity to squeeze her breast and vagina untill she can hardly breathe.

Lol! Why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Omoluabi16(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2019
The guy has a valid point though. Everybody keep your hands to yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
Any girl that squeeze my chest, I'm going to use that opportunity to squeeze her breast and vagina until she can hardly breathe.

grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by punisha: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2019
shocked

Yes he has a valid point , but certainly is bobrisky junior. Which man keeps his hands akimbo whilst engaging another man in an argument?
Dunno how true this story is but it sure sounds cooked up and with the sole intention of announcing that he is gay and shouldn't be judged.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Newsblogger: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2019
punisha:
shocked

Yes he has a valid point , but certainly is bobrisky junior. Which man keeps his hands akimbo whilst engaging another man in an argument?
Dunno how true this story is but it sure sounds cooked up and with the sole intention of announcing that he is gay and shouldn't be judged.

He was talking to a lady oga...where did he say he was gay biko?
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by punisha: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2019
Newsblogger:

He was talking to a lady oga...where did he say he was gay biko?

News blogger that can't read coherently.
Read his essay all over again...slowly this time...maybe u will read with insight.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Newsblogger: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
punisha:

News blogger that can't read coherently.
Read his essay all over again...slowly this time...maybe u will read with insight.

I just read it again...n there is nothing wrong with what he wrote...nobody should be abused all in the name of joking
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by xcelentattitude(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is suuuper story.......... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Newsblogger: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Seanixking: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=1StopRudeness post=75618549]Guy sharrap.....!!!!
Men and women are not the same....
It's seduction if a woman touches you...
It's harassment if u do the same.....
That's how the world works....

it's a feminine world. Women don't just like to see it that way cos they are too one way traffic and greedy..
[/quo
I Guess Yours Is Like A Play Toy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by COOL10(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
In this insane world we live in which is filled with pussified,cunt hungry men,a male can never be harassed by a female(at least that's what they think). But reverse the roles and you have a whole army of hypocrites criticizing the man. That's why we need more enlightened and emancipated men in our society in order to change such long held imperatives.

They want equality? Let's give it to them in every way possible. The good and most especially,the ugly cool. If men are getting punished for sexual harassment,so should the women too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by i2know2(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
wink wink
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by PLATO1U(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Breast na breast
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Newsblogger: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lalasticlala help
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
"Do me I do you" comes to play in this case.... Pinch my thing, I pinch your own back...All na joke .winkwink
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by phela45: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
wink wink
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=Seanixking post=75624232][/quote]

I don't have time to dialogue with you.....as an opportunistic meme launcher that u are....carry go
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Khd95(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
But op are u gay,no ves say I ask, na over Sabi dey do me p embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jayslicky:

grin grin

Rugged guy
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by tracyberry(f): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jayslicky:

Shesshhh man you are a hardcore, but those are empty threats
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Any girl touches me in any part of my body I touch her too in the exact place, hit me I hit you back, in fact harder.
The guy should have returned the slap

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by vufety: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
this na made up story
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
it's not an opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! / What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen / When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.