Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,407 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) (44910 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by PapaBaby: 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lai Mohammed Amaechi and Gbemisola Saraki.

They say Saraki is not good for Kwara but yet they fraternise with a very low member of the Saraki dynasty.
If you want a Saraki, pick a real Saraki.

Your caption.

30 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Racoon(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
See the biological chemistry between Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki. cheesy Amaechi is already on heat.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by dukie25: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by dukie25: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lai I just dey laff

Amaechi hi baby, wanna join my party?

Gbemisola See this one ooo. Hm... Wike is knacking your wife and you are here.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Uyiii: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amaechi: how fr naa Sola, how this night go be naa??

Gbemisola: my sweetie pie, I never know o, this campaign just dey take person time anyhow.

Amaechi: abeg relax jor, make we take some time off make I go re-angle you again for that position wey you say you like well well.
Remember, you nor even give me bj the last timeangry

Gbemisola: hmm hmm, my amaechi amaechi. Oya nor worry you go hear am hot this night, na so I go take position my mouth for youkiss

Lai: *rubbing his hands* hah, mrs sola, I know how to kpansh too o, in fact my john Thomas is so big that when you look at it, you won't see anythingcheesy

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by megacity: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
These people are deceiving us ooo

So there is one Saraki that is campaigning for Buhari??

While the other Saraki is Atiku campaign DG.

The Sarakis simply cant lose in this election

32 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amaechi if i handle you ehn Gbemisola....
Amaechi would love to Bleep her for sure

8 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ameachi my Man ... E dey like say you go like chuk preek for her toto o grin

She sef dey behave like girls wey spread legs and you put preek, Dem come dey moan dey ask you what do you think you are doing cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
PreciousJuice:

U are a madman cheesy
cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
PapaBaby:

They say Saraki is not good for Kwara but yet they fraternise with a very low member of the Saraki dynasty.

Your caption.

THEY ARE ALL PLAYING TABLE TENNIS WITH THE GULLIBLE MASSES BRAIN.

Okay caption these pictures. That is Buhari and Atiku. Infact can you see how a whole Buhari was bowing to Atiku in the first picture a mark of respect! Was he unaware that Atiku is Mr. Corruption?!

THAT WAS WHEN BUHARI NEEDED SUPPORT OF EVERYONE TO CLINCH POWER. IT DIDN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE A THIEF OR A SAINT.

There is nothing in DEMOCRACY but HYPOCRISY.

DON'T ALLOW YOUR BRAIN TO BE PLAYED LIKE FOOL. THET ARE ALL BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER BABOONS OF SAME FUR.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by jumoketiti22: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
is so funny grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
jumoketiti22:
is so funny grin grin

Yes it is
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
funny video n truly dia was once a country called nigeria
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by abc115: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cool though...Gbemi is married, please respect that

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Alejob: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
[ shocked
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by OmoManU: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
In as far as I don't like anything Saraki, dis gbemi can be a real MILF sha lol

But meanwhile her brother is so cursed

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Sugarplum777(f): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Join siggi for more cool
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by UNCL3(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
angry
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Abjay97(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Gh
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by ClearFlair: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
PapaBaby:

Your caption.

You’re a disgusting human being for referring to a person that way. This is the same kind of mindset that breeds the “money can get me anything” mentality”. You have become arrogant because of stolen money and that’s why God will terminate all of PDP’s political ambitions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Dpharisee: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari declared 150 gay cows as his major asset, Kwankwaso slaughtered 150 cows from his ranch for the PDP rally in Kano yesterday? Can somebody explain the meaning of that?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
omo see dollars dey flow
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by akinszz: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Racoon:
See the chemistry between Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki. cheesy
na physics I see o grin
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by daddytime(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Na anger for senior bros Amaechi go take do Gbemi...she go shout tire that is if Amaechi belle gree comot for road small...
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by joeyswift(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
The look on their face when they saw Buhari's daura must go bag
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Strongbest(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wanna ask a question please. Is Politics a profession?

As in, like you're asked, "what do you do for a living?" Then you respond " I am a politician by profession. "

Seriously, I need an answer to that please.

I have known some men who have never owned a business of any sort or work anywhere but just got to be in serious money in the name of being a politician.

Come here people;
www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Uselesss ppl
Re: Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
abc115:
Cool though...Gbemi is married, please respect that
She has Yoruba blood. Them no dea stay one place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Mohammed Babangida's Daughter's 10th Birthday Party / Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.