Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,245 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (63209 Views)

Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 6:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Acidosis:

You're one of the greatest problems of this country.

You know nothing about corruption. An EFCC that is responsive to Fayose but not responsive to Gandollar is more corrupt than the DESOPADEC scammer in Delta.

I know your type very well

and you know nothing about human beings....even your bible tells you human beings are born with frauds....

let them to their own judgement and they will disappoint you badly....

thats why we were giving laws and guidelines....

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2019
Yet Delta state is very under developed. With all the monies received from oil companies and FGN that place should have been little London town. But this is what you get when the indigenes themselves are always after sharing money instead of actually using the money to build infrastructures and community projects that will benefit all. They always want to give the impression that Oil coys or even FGN are not releasing money to develop their land ...LIES!!

Facts: Do you know that if any kind of project that will benefit the whole community is being erected, the chiefs sends in boys to sabotage such projects so the oil coys will rather give them the money after that the project will never ever be completed na sharing formula go end am. I know all these because I have dated a princess from one of the major towns in Delta oh trust me money been yafun different kind of hard currencies every other month until she broke it down for me where the money was actually come from. I was flabbergasted shocked

Men Deltans you guys should wake and stop being lazy. Even if you get 90 percent of the oil revenue you will still be underdeveloped you guys are engineered to be dumbos unless you wake up and stop chasing crumbs.

14 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 7:03am On Feb 13, 2019
kangarooskip:
Yet Delta state is very under developed. With all the monies received from oil companies and FGN that place should have been little London town. But this is what you get when the indigenes themselves are always after sharing money instead of actually using the money to build infrastructures and community projects that will benefit all. They always want to give the impression that Oil coys or even FGN are not releasing money to develop the their land ...LIES!!
Facts: Do you know that if any kind of projects that will benefit the whole community is being erected the chiefs sends in boys to sabotage such projects so the oil coys will rather give them the money after that the project will never ever be completed na sharing formula go end am.
Men Deltans you guys should wake and stop being lazy. Even if you get 90 percent of the oil revenue you will still be underdeveloped you guys are engineered to be dumbos unless you wake up and stop chasing crumbs.

true talk....

even if they get everything from oyel nothing will change....

take tompolo for example.....he was givin alot of money by jonathan administration but he went ahead to build a kingdom with the money....

sometype of mamiwata palace....south easterners will not talk about that,ofcourse....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Delta State has been unable to complete the Ughelli ~ Asaba road or is it the Warri ~ Abraka road?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2019
otokx:
Delta State has been unable to complete the Ughelli ~ Asaba road or is it the Warri ~ Abraka road?

with much less allocation,kano managed to build a flyover over their old town center....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by MKULTRA: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Dey go con dey blame SW for all their misfortune
Yeye people grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2019
MKULTRA:
Dey go con dey blame SW for all their misfortune
Yeye people grin

we are waiting for them to start chantin biafra of death again....

atiku my foot....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:31am On Feb 13, 2019
daddytime:
Just a year out from politics and he'd be looking for whom to dump the oversized house upon for a pittance with no luck.

We sabi dem well well...no be today...

This is what you get when poverty had decided to deal with people and their entire lineage, both in their former and present lives. When they happen upon money, you'd feel sorry for money at their hands.
My bro, to be honest with u, that only happens in the north. I ain't ever seen that happen down south. Never! These south dudes know how to move up and stay up. Doz up north, I no know wetin do their brain
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2019
kangarooskip:
Yet Delta state is very under developed. With all the monies received from oil companies and FGN that place should have been little London town. But this is what you get when the indigenes themselves are always after sharing money instead of actually using the money to build infrastructures and community projects that will benefit all. They always want to give the impression that Oil coys or even FGN are not releasing money to develop their land ...LIES!!

Facts: Do you know that if any kind of project that will benefit the whole community is being erected, the chiefs sends in boys to sabotage such projects so the oil coys will rather give them the money after that the project will never ever be completed na sharing formula go end am. I know all these because I have dated a princess from one of the major towns in Delta oh trust me money been yafun different kind of hard currencies every other month until she broke it down for me where the money was actually come from. I was flabbergasted shocked

Na deve dem they call am . So u join chop the deve as per ur babe dey sort u abi?

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Capensis:
Lovely, fly on.

Guy has got some clean taste.

Outsmart's E-money's noisy sense of taste.

This is a real G.

Is that one a house � that look like gold � shop
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2019
You see those Delta projects, "0% there", "100% inside this house".......... cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Before you talk shit remember He's a billionaire already before politics
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Ordinary Deputy Speaker?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Lemme save this picture, nice crib
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Oluwo1: 7:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Capensis:
Lovely, fly on.

Guy has got some clean taste.

Outsmart's E-money's noisy sense of taste.

This is a real G.

Both taste na rich Taste.. because it looks flashy does not make it noisy. Arab taste diff from Britain taste
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Seetto: 7:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Just look at what ordinary deputy speaker erected, a later they will be shouting our oyel money,

I urge all the southerners who has not visited kano before do so , they will be amaze with the level of gigantic infrastructures over there, even you will prefer 10 times gandollar than all the okowas and iboris....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Everybody na thief na grin
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Vote Atiku and PDP and you will have hundreds of such structures erected by individuals while the country returns to ruins and zero infrastructure.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by snowball11(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

while northern leaders are busy buildin stuffs for their people,this is what southern leaders are busy doing....

its the same story over and over again....

and they will turn around and blame northerners at the end....

christianity is a curse....

[b]northerners manage to share the little they have with everybody and southerners are busy sharing alot amongst very few....[/b

and the silly people will still defend them....

nigeria shouted against a bad judge and they were quick to defend the crook....

dont go against my anoited my foot....

And islam is what? undecided

They share the little and yet the numbers of almajiris keep increasing with immense hunger in that region! grin

3 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Bigdreamers: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Alora
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2019
100% here
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by misano(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2019
We have criminals in all Nigerian political parties. It's left to D people to vote for who they want in State, Local & Federal level. I'm a PDP supporter & I think dat guy should be kicked out the same way Buhari will be kicked out at Federal level.
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2019
Fine house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simon Lalong Set To Resign As Tinubu’s Minister / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.