Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (63216 Views)

Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2019
DavidEsq:

Na deve dem they call am . So u join chop the deve as per ur babe dey sort u abi?
Lol no be so I been dey provide extracurricular activities so na my service fee I just been dey collect. grin
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Acidosis:

His allowance is huge enough to get 2/"cheap" Rolls Royce of N100m each and a duplex of "N50m" (according your estimates)?

Better fear God. Dino Melaye has been in the Federal House of Rep (not state) for around 8 years; Senate for around 4 years, yet people insult him for owing properties and cars of lower value.

This DESOPADEC scammer is in the same league with Desmond Elliot oo.. Imagine Desmond Elliot, a movie director and actor with over 20 year experience in the movie industry with a 100m Rolls Royce. Desmond represents a constituency in Surulere Lagos oo..

This osanebi we are talking is a man who has built road,bridg . Provide water, empowerment. bought pole,plants and generators to provide light for forgotten communities with his own money before joining politics recently. He was begged to represent the people because of his good works. He has own this house since about 2011.
The best legislator in Delta State
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2019
kangarooskip:

Lol no be so I been dey provide extracurricular activities so na my service fee I just been dey collect. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
goaldynboy:

You are a cretin for saying Christianity is a curse! If you say that, what do you say of Islam that has been the sources of conflict in every part of the world especially middle east?! Bloody terrorist Muslims like you are always envious of Christians!!

is a curse....!!

let that pain you wella...

he sweet me no be small.... tongue tongue
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Africanness:

Theres a better way. Africa should just copy the chinese. Their empires have existed long before europe & theyve never bn conquered. They must know sthn about leadership.
Democratic governance is just 200yrs old & the country everyone is copying, America, is already crumbling wt hate & division over it. The chinese have made it work better.

Africa is not currently practising 1/100 of americas democracy though. What we have here is a kleptocracy (stealing to stupor).

its interesting that you said that....chinese never abandoned military rule....they still have it till today,they only adjusted it to their needs....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Better than situating it outside the country. At least some locals did some manual labor even if the project was handled by experts
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
Oil money.
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
So just to speak make am get this kin money build this castle inside village. Na waooo naija .
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
misano:

It's not D party it's the individual involved. Deltans must kick that guy out dis week. An APC person might be better. As for Buhari, Nigerians must kick him out as well.

I don’t mean to insult anyone Delta s are too weak to even kick out a blind baby lizard out of their homes.

Please check this thread out:

https://www.nairaland.com/5019802/delta-state-infrastructure-vs-kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Acidosis:

and dude is a youth oo, like Sowore. Lol

Majority of the youths in this country lack integrity. This is why I strongly kick against voting people because they're "youths". Senseless youths.

I would rather vote a dying old man who has little or nothing to do with wealth, than a young scammer with big dreams.

Meanwhile, Nigerians need EFCC more than any para military or security apparatus. There is no greater threat to our existence than corrupt individuals, regardless of the party they belong.

EFCC really needs to recruit at least 100,000 credible graduates to investigate issues like this. They're everywhere in the country, from Southern to Northern Nigeria. Yahaya Bello built a similar mansion barely 6 months into his administration, yet EFCC has remained silent.

very true... we have youths who are very very dishonest....

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by ZEROOOOOES(m): 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=deji17 post=75677047]

You dey mind them? Small time now they will be shouting Gandollar. Whereas, the infrastructure in Kano State beats that of Delta State By far despite the huge FAAC Allocation, small landmass and population. Bloody Hypocrites.
Our Oyel money, na handful Niger Deltan's dey shop am.

[/quote

Is kano developed...u must travel out...its our money,,,but like in every state,our politicians steal it....we produce it so we desrve more...i have been to kano and it smells like lagos,onitsha..tahts not a city..thats one giant slum just like my messed up delat..no state in nigeria is developed like any city in ordinary south africa talkless of newzealand
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
I did my NYSC in delta, ndokwa east precisely... and I was fortunate to know someone who knows this man.. he was his PA... I did know that the people of the ND are there own enemies... the leadership makes life difficult for the people and lord over them and impoverished the people...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by ProWalker: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
Puojebo:
The deputy speaker, osanebi Friday is from my LGA. That young man has been made before joining politics. you should do your background check before commenting on certain issues. Presently he is the best legislator so far in Delta state as evidenced by his empowerment and infrastructures.. You can verify these....

What was his business before joining politics ? Show us the house he was living before joining politics

You people are the real problem of Nigeria

This “our son” and “our oyel money” mentality is the problem.

How much have you benefit from him that you are here defending open day robbery of the state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Achz(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Chaiiiiii, our money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Konquest: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ndlistic:
PHOTOS

Deputy speaker of Delta state House of Assembly, Ossai Osanebi, commissions new mansion in Delta State today.

Hon.Ossai Osanebi is the current Deputy Speaker, Delta State House of Assembly. He was House committee Chairman, committee on Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC), in his first appearance, 2011 and later chairman, inter-parliamentary matters before he became the Deputy Chief Whip of the House. Now he is the Deputy Speaker House of Assembly Delta State.

See more interior designs and fleets of cars below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/see-beautiful-mansion-delta-state.html?m=1
^^^^
^^^^
Cool interior... keep flexing man! grin
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by cameroncucumber(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mk17:

This osanebi we are talking is a man who has built road,[b]bridge[/b]Provide water, empowerment. bought pole,plants and generators to provide light for forgotten communities with his own money before joining politics recently. He was begged to represent the people because of his good works. He has own this house since about 2011.

which bridge??
Ase Creek wey people still dey use canoe & pontoon cross?

Yes he was a billionaire before joining politics, but let us not misinform people

3 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by MKULTRA: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

we are waiting for them to start chantin biafra of death again....

atiku my foot....
Naso Dem be my guy
Dem No get brainz
But like claim say Dem wise grin
Such a pity

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
MKULTRA:
Naso Dem be my guy
Dem No get brainz
But like claim say Dem wise grin
Such a pity

i tell you....its sad that people can just pop up from nowhere and play with their minds so easily like this....

i tut igbos are strong minded.... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by cameroncucumber(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
ProWalker:

What was his business before joining politics ? Show us the house he was living before joining politics

You people are the real problem of Nigeria

This “our son” and “our oyel money” mentality is the problem.

How much have you benefit from him that you are here defending open day robbery of the state

Contractor to different oil & gas companies &moves with a miniconvoy as at when he was in his mid 20s when he has not joined politics....

He also owns the popular Berkshire bread in as Asaba..

Honestly, he is not the best but was already rich before joining politics

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Lovemaester: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
Acidosis:

You're one of the greatest problems of this country.

You know nothing about corruption. An EFCC that is responsive to Fayose but not responsive to Gandollar is more corrupt than the DESOPADEC scammer in Delta.

I know your type very well: extremely ignorant lots with certificates

you are a very big fool, did efcc disturb fayose when he was in office and enjoyed immunity, so why should the case be different with ganduje. reason well before posting rubbish, lovers of corruption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
jaxxy:

I look at the building and I think amazing house bt how did he get it?? These are valid questions for public officers who use our collective patrimony for their personal selfish fantasy and flights of fancy.

Nothing wrong with building a great house bt ask him what he has done for his people he won’t be able to answer anything reasonable. Irresponsible leadership is a plague of this country.

Who holds these men ACCOUNTABLE??
No one. Definitely not society.
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mk17:

This osanebi we are talking is a man who has built road,bridg . Provide water, empowerment. bought pole,plants and generators to provide light for forgotten communities with his own money before joining politics recently. He was begged to represent the people because of his good works. He has own this house since about 2011.
He just opened this his new house yesterday. Governor okowa was there wt scissors for the opening and afterwards they had thanksgiving in chirch.

I think ur confusing gist, its the state house of representatives he joined in 2011.
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
cameroncucumber:

which bridge??
Ase Creek wey people still dey use canoe & pontoon cross?

Yes he was a billionaire before joining politics, but let us not misinform people
how many times have you given back to the community? I am not from Ndokwa but this man is the only reasonable human in DSHA
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

while northern leaders are busy buildin stuffs for their people,this is what southern leaders are busy doing....

its the same story over and over again....

and they will turn around and blame northerners at the end....

christianity is a curse....

northerners manage to share the little they have with everybody and southerners are busy sharing alot amongst very few....

and the silly people will still defend them....

nigeria shouted against a bad judge and they were quick to defend the crook....

dont go against my anoited my foot....
at least we dont bomb people and terrorize countries. ... Islam is a cancer of the world...
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
These are the kind of people Evans should be kidnapping.

Look at Osanebi o, my guy that year. You don chop community money wella
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by policysamuel(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Acidosis:

and dude is a youth oo, like Sowore. Lol

Majority of the youths in this country lack integrity. This is why I strongly kick against voting people because they're "youths". Senseless youths.

I would rather vote a dying old man who has little or nothing to do with wealth, than a young scammer with big dreams.

Meanwhile, Nigerians need EFCC more than any para military or security apparatus. There is no greater threat to our existence than corrupt individuals, regardless of the party they belong.

EFCC really needs to recruit at least 100,000 credible graduates to investigate issues like this. They're everywhere in the country, from Southern to Northern Nigeria. Yahaya Bello built a similar mansion barely 6 months into his administration, yet EFCC has remained silent.

He's just 38Years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.