Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,526 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (63213 Views)

Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2019
Ategberoson:

you're just too senseless with that approaches. why use hasty generalization as if all southerner fall in that line ?

when Kemi was pressurize to resign from those eastern zombies and other part of the country, did you see Yoruba crying or screaming or when all fayose, ffk was investigated by efcc do you see us protesting unlike when mere investigation was going on Ekweremadu properties abroad when his kinsmen started wailing here

please exonerate Yoruba from that your idiotic talk, we don't abhorred evil

come,go and rest....evil is evil....you yorubas are not better either....
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Afonja007: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

while northern leaders are busy buildin stuffs for their people,this is what southern leaders are busy doing....

its the same story over and over again....

and they will turn around and blame northerners at the end....

christianity is a curse....

northerners manage to share the little they have with everybody and southerners are busy sharing alot amongst very few....

and the silly people will still defend them....

nigeria shouted against a bad judge and they were quick to defend the crook....

dont go against my anoited my foot....
notherners don't share anything with their people if they share there won't be almajeri children millions of beggars biko haram fulani bandits all these I mention are frustrated people in the north ,if your poor in the north you will be poor forever because Allah wants you to be poor that's what their ruling class told them

3 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

Exactly my point! No one cares to ask that important question. Just imagine what Tinubu and all other Politicians have stolen in a short span of our 4th republic.. angry

Democracy isn't meant for Africans... We need Military, I swear! angry
lies..the military steal more dangerously...ask Abacha and abdusalami

4 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by snowball11(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

just tellin you...you can not ask from me to continue to trust you because we share the same religion....

i only know you piss me off....

na in christianity you will see drugdealers doing their deals in the church on sunday....i witnessed it....

and you wonder why south africans were huntin them....??

Well, if drug dealers decide to cut their deals in church, that's their cross to carry.

I hope you also know that boko haram members cut deals of eventual suicide bombing activities in mosque, sometimes too?
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2019
murphyibiam15:

lies..the military steal more dangerously...ask Abacha and abdusalami

atleast in military,when you get caught you will be shot...but in democracy,you get caught you hire 20 lawyers and get away with it easily....

democracy is bad for africa....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Nothing expensive about the house. Delta state has cheap lands. The guy has taste. The main thing about house is taste and design, not just money.

Some people will still build big for nothing with the same amount he spent on that angry

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2019
snowball11:

Well, if drug dealers decide to cut their deals in church, that's their cross to carry.

I hope you also know that boko haram members cut deals of eventual suicide bombing activities in mosque, sometimes too?

soooo,who is better now....??
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2019
trillville:
The same thing used to happen in England in the past.

Every rich family built a castle to show their wealth.

What made them change their ways? Estate taxes.

Go and check the meaning of estate tax before you say what you don't know angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Newboss:
Nothing expensive about the house. Delta state has cheap lands. The guy has taste. The main thing about house is taste and design, not just money.

Some people will still build big for nothing with the same amount he spent on that angry

his enviroment is poor,but he has good taste....

nawa for you....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2019
this is not good taste btw....it looks like a clinic...he is just trying to copy his former enslavers....

i only see inferiority complex....

why would a black man desighn his house like this....??

it looks like somebodys nightmare....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by snowball11(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

soooo,who is better now....??

I'm not the judge! I leave that to God.

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Acidosis:

and dude is a youth oo, like Sowore. Lol

Majority of the youths in this country lack integrity. This is why I strongly kick against voting people because they're "youths". Senseless youths.

I would rather vote a dying old man who has little or nothing to do with wealth, than a young scammer with big dreams.

Meanwhile, Nigerians need EFCC more than any para military or security apparatus. There is no greater threat to our existence than corrupt individuals, regardless of the party they belong.

EFCC really needs to recruit at least 100,000 credible graduates to investigate issues like this. They're everywhere in the country, from Southern to Northern Nigeria. Yahaya Bello built a similar mansion barely 6 months into his administration, yet EFCC has remained silent.

There is nothing expensive about the house. It's just the design. It has a minimalist design, which cuts off wastes.

I've been looking for this kinda design but hardly find it.

As for those POPs, you can get them done for less than 3k per square meter.

50m can give you what you have there, apart from the cars.

He's been in the house for over 7 years, if he can't afford 40-50m in savings, he's a financial wreck. Rolls Royce is as cheap as 100m.

He can afford everything there. It's just the design.I wish I can lay hold on that design angry

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:
this is not good taste btw....it looks like a clinic...he is just trying to copy his former enslavers....

i only see inferiority complex....

why would a black man desighn his house like this....??

it looks like somebodys nightmare....

That quiet interior is not good taste?

Please show the house something of better taste and CHEAPER angry
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 9:02am On Feb 13, 2019
Newboss:

There is nothing expensive about the house. It's just the design. It has a minimalist design, which cuts off wastes.

I've been looking for this kinda design but hardly find it.

As for those POPs, you can get them done for less than 3k per square meter.

50m can give you what you have there, apart from the cars.

He's been in the house for over 7 years, if he can't afford 40-50m in savings, he's a financial wreck. Rolls Royce is as cheap as 100m.

He can afford everything there. It's just the design.I wish I can lay hold on that design angry

dont tell me you wish to have something like that....

i dont like the desighn....
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Newboss:

That quiet interior is not good taste?

Please show the house something of better taste and CHEAPER angry

which taste...??...

that is clinical death you see their....you can as well go hang out in a obituary...its the same design....death....!!!!
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by trillville(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Newboss:

Go and check the meaning of estate tax before you say what you don't know angry

Sorry, Mr Lecturer. Property tax*

4 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2019
trillville:

why is the guy so angry....??

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

atleast in military,when you get caught you will be shot...but in democracy,you get caught you hire 20 lawyers and get away with it easily....

democracy is bad for africa....
who shot Abacha if not nature that helped us...the worst of democracy is far better than the best of the military

5 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dapillar: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Oyel money e sweet pass honey.

3 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2019
murphyibiam15:

who shot Abacha if not nature that helped us...the worst of democracy is far better than the best of the military

democracy is bad and will end in nowhere...we have supposed to continue with military and better it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

his enviroment is poor,but he has good taste....

nawa for you....

Environment is not poor. Price of land varies from state to state for various reasons. I can't live in Delta state because of the way their society is organized. Most people also can't. So the demand for the land is low, leading to low price tags.

He's a Deltan, so he naturally loves his home town. His taste of design is great but he should have done better in the landscaping part. At least 50% of that front yard should have been green lawn. That gold like color in the interior is just a light and paint effectangry

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyeoshi, agwa ye ni eka oju, onye we ediye Ku owa cho nido oshi. Ne ele odi. Efcc should ask he how he made the money, while everything in his community is erected by villagers efforts.

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Newboss:

Environment is not poor. Price of land varies from state to state for various reasons. I can't live in Delta state because of the way their society is organized. Most people also can't. So the demand for the land is low, leading to low price tags.

He's a Deltan, so he naturally loves his home town. His taste of design is great but he should have done better in the landscaping part. At least 50% of that from yard should have been green lawn. That gold like color in the interior is just a light and paint effectangry

can you stop showin that angry face....??...its irritating....

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

come,go and rest....evil is evil....you yorubas are not better either....

where are u from? because you're talking as if North is Medina?

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

democracy is bad and will end in nowhere...we have supposed to continue with military and better it....
you have no contribution under military..the khaki boys do

4 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Ategberoson:

where are u from? because you're talking as if North is Medina?

no na mecca....kiiikikikiki...i dont know what this matter has to do with medina all of a sudden.....

kiiiiki....

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2019
trillville:

Nigeria has property tax.

Lagos tax rate (the craziest in Nigeria, apart from Abuja's) is 0.076% for property the owner lives in. There's also 40% relief (discount) for all properties.

So a house valued at 2billion will pay about 912k in property tax yearly. That's nothing much. My maths may be wrong tho angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2019
Newboss:

Nigeria has property tax.

Lagos tax rate (the craziest in Nigeria, apart from Abuja's) is 0.076% for property the owner lives in. There's also 40% relief (discount) for all properties.

So a house valued at 2billion will pay about 912k in property tax yearly. That's nothing much. My maths may be wrong tho angry

are you always angry....??....in real life too....??....
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

no na mecca....kiiikikikiki...i dont know what this matter has to do with medina all of a sudden.....

kiiiiki....

I ask where are you from?

see the way you're acting saint in your post as if where you came from is not polluted as other region in Nigeria?

can you be bold to tell me where you came from and I'll bring your saint dramatic post to a laughing stock right here

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

which taste...??...

that is clinical death you see their....you can as well go hang out in a obituary...its the same design....death....!!!!

The interior is great. The exterior can be tweaked angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.