Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,533 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (63214 Views)

Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Centcanada: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2019
This man has always been a mentor and a helper to the less privileges in Ndukwa/ Ukwuani constituency. He has a very kind heart. He suppose to be the president of this country some day because he gave employment so well and I love him for that. Sky day learn as ur limit jor. Carry go Sir!
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Ategberoson:

I ask where are you from?

see the way you're acting saint in your post as if where you came from is not polluted as other region in Nigeria?

can you be bold to tell me where you came from and I'll bring your saint dramatic post to a laughing stock right here

none of your fvcking business....oya,face front....

am from mars....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

dont tell me you wish to have something like that....

i dont like the desighn....

The house is cheap luxury. The effects in that house are great. Whoever designed it, from the windows to the stairs to the lighting, to the POP, to the flooring, to the layouts, is good.

That's just a normal duplex but the interior designer changed everything by giving a sense of luxury. I want a design this good and cheap angry
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Newboss:

The house is cheap luxury. The effects in that house are great. Whoever designed it, from the windows to the stairs to the lighting, to the POP, to the flooring, to the layouts, is good.

That's just a normal duplex but the interior designer changed everything by giving a sense of luxury. I want a design this good and cheap angry

somebodys nightmare....ewwww.....
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

none of your fvcking business....oya,face front....

am from mars....

isiewu talking without is brain connection

it better be mars you came from because I wonder if someone on earth could reason this senseless

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Ategberoson:

isiewu talking without is brain connection

it better be mars you came from because I wonder if someone on earth could reason this senseless

yeah...nobody left like me....
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by trillville(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Newboss:

Nigeria has property tax.

Lagos tax rate (the craziest in Nigeria, apart from Abuja's) is 0.076% for property the owner lives in. There's also 40% relief (discount) for all properties.

So a house valued at 2billion will pay about 912k in property tax yearly. That's nothing much. My maths may be wrong tho angry

Why is there a 40 per cent discount?
Nigeria has one of the lowest tax to GDP ratios on earth. All the time our government complains about diversification. All governments primarily earn revenue through taxation.

Our public healthcare system and education system are broken. Shouldn't his taxes be used to develop Nigeria?

Is the property tax even enforced? what is the penalty for defaulting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Grande007: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Nigeria has just started. We ain't see nothing yet. I keep on saying our political offices should be made unattractive. How on earth can a serving politician, a state deputy speaker for that matter be flaunting wealth in this manner? EFCC can run after one Onnoghen that didn't display his money, what about this one. #hypocrites
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dadark: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2019
trillville:

Nigeria has one of the lowest tax to GDP ratios on earth. All the time our government complains about diversification. All governments primarily earn revenue through taxation.

Our public healthcare system and education system are broken. Shouldn't his taxes be used to develop Nigeria?

nigerians dont like paying tax...if people that dont pay tax are thrown into prison like in western nations,many nigerians would land in prison....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by ProWalker: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2019
When Osinbajo and Buhari tells us that corruption is the biggest problem mitigating against the development of Nigeria, some Nigerians will shout them down, but the truth is they are completely right.

The south south states of Nigeria despite the huge revenue accruing to them on monthly basis still lack real infrastructure development, but who do they blame? The President of course

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Daylight robbery
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Puojebo: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2019
The deputy speaker, osanebi Friday is from my LGA. That young man has been made before joining politics. you should do your background check before commenting on certain issues. Presently he is the best legislator so far in Delta state as evidenced by his empowerment and infrastructures.. You can verify these....

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2019
Newboss:

There is nothing expensive about the house. It's just the design. It has a minimalist design, which cuts off wastes.

I've been looking for this kinda design but hardly find it.

As for those POPs, you can get them done for less than 3k per square meter.

50m can give you what you have there, apart from the cars.

He's been in the house for over 7 years, if he can't afford 40-50m in savings, he's a financial wreck. Rolls Royce is as cheap as 100m.

He can afford everything there. It's just the design.I wish I can lay hold on that design angry

Can you please shut up?!

A state house of assembly member earns less than N500k as monthly salary.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2019
The result of the warped structure of Nigeria that makes this man amongst thousands of others unaccountable to the people. If his office, if his activities, if his budget, if his salary was paid by his constituents, will he be able to do this in their midst, with their sweat.... will they not lynch him....

Our Constitution, our structure makes no single public official accountable to the people they claim to serve whether they be elected or appointed public officials. Even common civil servants in Nigeria act like tin gods and oppress the very people who should be feeding them.. .. because they are not.

What you see here is the totality of the irresponsibility of the Nigerian citizen who doesn't want the pain of paying for the dynamic, developing nation they so crave but rather relinquish their destiny to the failed oil fueled feeding bottle system. And as we know, the closer a people are to the oil, the worse the situation.

I have given several instances of this. For example if the tax payer in Kogi West was responsible for sending Senator Dino Melaye to Abuja to represent them, will they buy him a Ferrari and build him a house in Maitama. Will they be paying his wages while he carries on with his time wasting shenanigans. Will you pay your lawyer (acting on your behalf) while he clowns around town... will you not sack him fir wasting uour time and money....

Folks. The only way to end all this is to restructure Nigeria. The present system we operate CAN NEVER develop Nigeria. You can all shout, groan, complain till all eternity. No leader, no judge, no law enforcement agency can even scratch the surface of corruption without removing the fuel from the fire.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2019
trillville:

To cushion the effect of property tax on home owners. That you own a home doesn't mean you're rich. You're not planning to sell your home of course. Most homes were built on mortgage and years of savings. There's no property tax in Dubai, one of the best places to live. Property tax has been argued over and over again to be wrong because owning a house doesn't mean you're as rich as the value of your house (except you're making money from the house, which usually isn't the case). People go out of money and go broke. The only thing they have is the house they built when they had something going for them.

Which is why pensioners/retirees (people above 60 years) don't pay property tax because they're exempted. The question is, what happens to people out of job, or without regular income?

Money is not Nigeria's problem. A clueless nation is clueless. Nigeria has no bearing, just disoriented. What we make is enough if we know what we're doing.

I don't know about other states, but I know Lagos, the money you owe will keep accumulating charges every other month angry

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by trillville(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

nigerians dont like paying tax...if people that dont pay tax are thrown into prison like in western nations,many nigerians would land in prison....

No one likes paying taxes. I have never met or heard of a person who genuinely likes paying taxes.

So why do other nations pay taxes? the same reason you brush your teeth and take your bath in the morning. Without taxation, civilization can never develop. it is a necessary evil.

When the government collects taxes, the people are more willing to fight for their rights. on another hand, the government uses taxes to invest in its people in their youth and then recoup their investments through taxation when their citizens start working.

No one is naturally good. Without structures and institutions in place, All humans are not much better than animals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Newboss(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2019
Acidosis:

Can you please shut up?!

A state house of assembly member earns less than N500k as monthly salary.

You've not heard of the word "allowance".

Have fun in your ignorance angry

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by shosky1794: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2019
They are all the same. Go and check Lagos House of Assembly speaker, Obasa's house in Abeokuta. He spent more than 30000 dollars for a firm in Dubai to do a 3D design for the ceiling alone. Just to design the ceiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2019
Puojebo:
The deputy speaker, osanebi Friday is from my LGA. That young man has been made before joining politics. you should do your background check before commenting on certain issues. Presently he is the best legislator so far in Delta state as evidenced by his empowerment and infrastructures.. You can verify these....

That is why I ask you. If you were paying his salary via taxation will you build this kind of house for him. Even if he was a self made man will you not ask why he cannot make his constitutes similarly.... will you not question the grinding poverty around him....

If you can build this for your 'servant'....yes he is your servant, please let us see your own.

We have a disastrous mentality in this sad, sickening country.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

democracy is bad and will end in nowhere...we have supposed to continue with military and better it....
Theres a better way. Africa should just copy the chinese. Their empires have existed long before europe & theyve never bn conquered. They must know sthn about leadership.
Democratic governance is just 200yrs old & the country everyone is copying, America, is already crumbling wt hate & division over it. The chinese have made it work better.

Africa is not currently practising 1/100 of americas democracy though. What we have here is a kleptocracy (stealing to stupor).

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2019
trillville:

No one likes paying taxes. I have never met or heard of a person who genuinely likes paying taxes.

So why do other nations pay taxes? the same reason you brush your teeth and take your bath in the morning. Without taxation, civilization can never develop. it is a necessary evil.

When the government collects taxes, the people are more willing to fight for their rights. on another hand, the government uses taxes to invest in its people in their youth and then recoup their investments through taxation when their citizens start working.

No one is naturally good. Without structures and institutions in place, All humans are not much better than animals.

He says no one like paying taxes. Then he should think again because the garbage will remain in the streets, the street lights won't work, and robbers will run wild because the cops won't get paid. That is the incentive developed nations face to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

You know what. Without paying tax you will have no representation in Abuja when votes are cast on national matters that affect your local community so you pay to send your Senator and Rep member there. Pay for their lodging and feeding. That is an incentive to pay tax. That is a Nigeria of my dreams.

So if a constituency likes their Rep so much as a God given they can buy him a Lamborghini, build him a castle in Abuja, pay him a hundred million naira stipends every month and hire hookers to cool him off every evening while they sell palm kernel fruits for a living and fry garri noon and night.

This country is upside down. It can NEVER DEVELOP.

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2019
SamuelTurner:
House of assembly deputy speaker...

I laugh in Swahili

God punish Buhari

Thunder fire your mouth, idiot and clueless you. Wetin concern Buhari for this matter or is Buhari from delta or na apc state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by trillville(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2019
To cushion the effect of property tax on home owners. That you own a home doesn't mean you're rich. You're not planning to sell your home of course. Most homes were built on mortgage and years of savings. There's no property tax in Dubai, one of the best places to live.

People pay municipal taxes which is equal to 5% of the rental value of similar houses in their neighbourhood.

Property tax has been argued over and over again to be wrong because owning a house doesn't mean you're as rich as the value of your house (except you're making money from the house, which usually isn't the case).

Please name any successful nation that doesnt have property taxes and also state were these arguments have been carried out.

People go out of money and go broke. The only thing they have is the house they built when they had something going for them.
They still have to pay their taxes. they can sell the house. this would improve nigeria's estate management industry as plenty houses will be up for sale similar to the US housing market. 90's star, MC Hammer, had to sell his house.

Which is why pensioners/retirees (people above 60 years) don't pay property tax because they're exempted. The question is, what happens to people out of job, or without regular income?

not all countries exempt senior citizens and once they pass away, the new owner needs to start paying property taxes. people without regular income should cut their coat according to their size. you know you cannot afford to pay the property tax on a mansion yet you go and build one. they can SELL IT on OLX.

Money is not Nigeria's problem. A clueless nation is clueless. Nigeria has no bearing, just disoriented. What we make is enough if we know what we're doing. angry

We have one of the lowest tax to GDP ratios on earth. What are you talking about Willis. do you know how many unoccupied buildings there are in Abuja and Kaduna. if people had to pay property taxes more houses will be on the market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Newboss:

You've not heard of the word "allowance".

Have fun in your ignorance angry

His allowance is huge enough to get 2/"cheap" Rolls Royce of N100m each and a duplex of "N50m" (according your estimates)?

Better fear God. Dino Melaye has been in the Federal House of Rep (not state) for around 8 years; Senate for around 4 years, yet people insult him for owing properties and cars of lower value.

This DESOPADEC scammer is in the same league with Desmond Elliot oo.. Imagine Desmond Elliot, a movie director and actor with over 20 year experience in the movie industry with a 100m Rolls Royce. Desmond represents a constituency in Surulere Lagos oo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by lorhema(f): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:
Congratulations to Deltan's. All the bridges, roads, hospitals, schools and employment for locals has been packaged into one building "Mansion". Once again, I felicitate with Deltan's. Na this kind of progress una go dey celebrate o..

A pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by armadeo(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2019
This is captain von Trapp's house in the sound of music.

The guy took it to another level.

Pdp power to the politicians

APC change for the politicans
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Newboss(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2019
Acidosis:

His allowance is huge enough to get 2/"cheap" Rolls Royce of N100m each and a duplex of "N50m" (according your estimates)?

Better fear God. Dino Melaye has been in the Federal House of Rep (not state) for around 8 years; Senate for around 4 years, yet people insult him for owing properties and cars of lower value.

This DESOPADEC scammer is in the same league with Desmond Elliot oo.. Imagine Desmond Elliot, a movie director and actor with over 20 year experience in the movie industry with a 100m Rolls Royce. Desmond represents a constituency in Surulere Lagos oo..

He's been in the house since 2011. He's not a first timer like Desmond

People insulting these guys don't know where to channel their insults. The kind of pay (especially allowances) these guys are entitled to, legitimately, will shock anyone. The way politics is in Nigeria eh, you don't need to loot to be super rich. Even their pensions run in hundreds of millions (some, billions) a year. Any smart person can take loan with their pension sef before he even leaves office.

There's also lobbying. It's part of the pecks they enjoy, and it applies all over the world, even in US angry
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Capensis:
Lovely, fly on.
Guy has got some clean taste.
Outsmart's E-money's noisy sense of taste.
This is a real G.
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
If Deputy speaker dey erect this kind mansion, I dey wonder Wetin speaker go build, not to talk of deputy governor.
Osanebi is already very rich before joining politics. His constituency is around the river rine area in Ndokwa and this man built road, bridge and even bought electrical so that his people can have light. It was because of his good works that made his people to beg him to represent them
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by goaldynboy: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

while northern leaders are busy buildin stuffs for their people,this is what southern leaders are busy doing....

its the same story over and over again....

and they will turn around and blame northerners at the end....

christianity is a curse....

northerners manage to share the little they have with everybody and southerners are busy sharing alot amongst very few....

and the silly people will still defend them....

nigeria shouted against a bad judge and they were quick to defend the crook....

dont go against my anoited my foot....

You are a cretin for saying Christianity is a curse! If you say that, what do you say of Islam that has been the sources of conflict in every part of the world especially middle east?! Bloody terrorist Muslims like you are always envious of Christians!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.