Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer (2712 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer by mobzy205(f): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2006
She's in love with someone that does not feel the same way about her, but just wants her in case his girl breaks up with him. On other hand, her boyfriend loves her too much than himself and she just likes him. What should she do?.

I am being realistic; Becks my friend is in that situation. What should she do? She needs your advice.
Re: Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer by Rhodalyn(f): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2006
she should think of the things that attracted her to her boyfriend in the 1st place and see if the feelings come back. But why would she want to be with a guy who only wants her just because he thinks his girl will break up with him. He doesn't love her so she should forget it unless of course she wants to be fooled around with.
Re: Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer by Rottweiler(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2006
He truly loves her but she loves the one that keeps her as a BACKUP! Ain't it funny? Things like this happen because people allow their feelings to rule their heads and in the process become UNREALISTIC. If this guy truly loves her, he wouldn't have her as a second choice. If she decides to go ahead, she's gonna have herself ONLY to blame. IT's always very good to look and see before leaping, otherwise. A word is ,
Re: Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer by pajimoh(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2006
She does not deserve any permanent boyfriend, she is a player too, so she should come out clean.
Re: Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer by Scorpio(f): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2006
wat shud she do? nuffin, allow her get hurt, then she'll learn. we all learn from our mistakes naw!
Re: Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer by luridguy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2006
let her go ahead and date the guy who does not apreciate her and let her know what it feels like to be used and dumped its part of life she will learn from the experince. some girls are looking for guys who will have eyes for only them and she jumping at the guy with eyes for all ladies
Re: Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer by comechop(m): 5:23am On Feb 22, 2006
mobzy205:

She's in love with someone that does not feel the same way about her, but just wants her in case his girl breaks up with him. On other hand, her boyfriend loves her too much than himself and she just likes him. What should she do?.
I am being realistic; Becks my friend is in that situation. What should she do? She needs your advice.

Am i the only one who does understand the english that mobzy is speaking here?!
Re: Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer by Rhodalyn(f): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2006
i guess

Re: Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer by Madukaele(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2010
me too, bad english. grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer by Youngpo413: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Scorpio: wat shud she do? nuffin, allow her get hurt, then she'll learn. we all learn from our mistakes naw!
TOUCHE!
Re: Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer by Youngpo413: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
luridguy: let her go ahead and date the guy who does not apreciate her and let her know what it feels like to be used and dumped its part of life she will learn from the experince. some girls are looking for guys who will have eyes for only them and she jumping at the guy with eyes for all ladies

ladies love players,its not a new thing.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? / Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! / Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.