Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture (25418 Views)

Elections: UK To Close Lagos Visa Application Centres Monday Over Safety Concern / UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by openmine(m): 2:18am On Feb 14, 2019
So far three inciting speeches have come from a loquacious governor who would rather see people in "body bags",a president who uses the lives of the dead to "joke" and a DG who knows how to cause mayhem in a state by publicly declaring war during the elections!

Its shocking and unfortunate that she hasn't spoken about them!

3 Likes

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Yankee101: 2:19am On Feb 14, 2019
Wrong headline

All politicians who involve in violence will be banned

Are the mods' party affiliation supposed to affect their professionalism? ' you mother fvckers!

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by rusher14: 2:19am On Feb 14, 2019
PenlsCaP:

Funny enough these people are angels when u compare them with those in APC.

Only Buhari and El rufai has overshadowed the people u mentioned.. These 2 can dethrone the devil in hell fire

FFK was minister of Aviation and Nigeria experienced regular air accidents..

Fayose turned Ekiti state from a state of academicians to a state of beggars.
You cannot live in Ekiti state not for another year.

Tompolo and Asari need no introduction.

The Norwegians are still regretting their dealings with him.

Okupe...think noodles.

Atiku, just look for OBJs books.

He was younger when he wrote those books hence he must have his better elements in doing so.

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Durchmann(m): 2:20am On Feb 14, 2019
This is the 3rd post on front page with misleading headlines I've noticed in the last 24 hours.
Whoever is behind this isn't innocent in anyway.

Mods, do your jobs please. Do not take your responsibility here lightly.
People's lives are about to be defined within the next 72 hours.

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by dexterinc2003: 2:21am On Feb 14, 2019
Patiently watching how Reno Omokri, FFK abd Fayose will immediately stop peddling fake news and hate speeches immediately.

This is a master stroke from the UK.

In fact, it applies to all political parties. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by unity004(m): 2:23am On Feb 14, 2019
grin when jonathan's petroleum minister dey flex &enjoy freedom for una country, weyti dis one dey talk?
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by SugarSpill(m): 2:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Don't mind the op. The original caption from the source (Premium Times website) is "UK Threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture", but the op decided to twist it in order to give zombies false hope.
Racoon:
The OP is just being mischievous with the head caption
Where was it mentioned that it was a party affiliation issue? Even the hate speech issue is more with the APC than PDP given the Buhari, El-Rufai & Rotimi Amaechi speeches.

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Boijay(m): 2:35am On Feb 14, 2019
https://punchng.com/incite-violence-get-visa-ban-forfeit-assets-britain/

The link to the original story. No party was mentioned
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by PenlsCaP: 2:36am On Feb 14, 2019
rusher14:

FFK was minister of Aviation and Nigeria experienced regular air accidents..
Fayose turned Ekiti state from a state of academicians to a state of beggars.
You cannot live in Ekiti state not for another year.
Tompolo and Asari need no introduction.
The Norwegians are still regretting their dealings with him.
Okupe...think noodles.
Atiku, just look for OBJs books.
He was younger when he wrote those books hence he must have his better elements in doing so.

"baboons and monkeys will soak in blood"...SATAN
"I will make this country ungovernable" __LUCIFER
"anybody that interferes in our election will go in back in body bag" __ DEVIL
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by rusher14: 2:37am On Feb 14, 2019
PenlsCaP:

"baboons and monkeys will soak in blood"...SATAN
"I will make this country ungovernable"__LUCIFER
"anybody that interferes in our election will go in back in body bag"__ DEVIL

Yawn.

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by PenlsCaP: 2:38am On Feb 14, 2019
rusher14:

Yawn.

Sigh
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Sirjamo: 2:41am On Feb 14, 2019
We shall destroy them with our PVCs on Saturday, there will be nothing of the miserable PDP remaining for the British to ban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by oyichi: 2:42am On Feb 14, 2019
the pdp thing is an input by op, no party was mentioned , infact thay are responding to el rufai's statement
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by dapillar: 2:52am On Feb 14, 2019
Racoon:
The OP is just being mischievous with the head caption
Where was it mentioned that it was a party affiliation issue? Even the hate speech issue is more with the APC than PDP given the Buhari, El-Rufai & Rotimi Amaechi speeches.

I am surprised the op is very mischievious with that headline.
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by MacLovington(m): 2:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Durchmann:
This is the 3rd post on front page with misleading headlines I've noticed in the last 24 hours.

When you say Seun and his mod goons are APC agents, they will ban you.

If they ban me I will open three more monikers and post more here.

Nairaland probably has only 250,000 people/accounts anyway. The rest are 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th accounts of same people. grin cheesy shocked

3 Likes

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Xander85: 2:58am On Feb 14, 2019
trueking:
Very very poor reportage by whoever wrote this piece of garbage.

You noticed it too? wink Delivered hot and fresh, straight out of the APC rumour mill!

There's always a few pointers to show a news report is fake...especially in Nigeria! I don't see the British High Commissioner taking sides so blatantly like this report wants us to believe....especially in light of the recent utterances from the likes of Buhari, El-Rufai and Amaechi! Also, i don't see her saying stuff like: “We are concerned about the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rally which has hate speech a lot and we will like to call that kind of thing out".......that's typical Nigerian use of english!

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by rusher14: 2:59am On Feb 14, 2019
oyichi:
the pdp thing is an input by op, no party was mentioned , infact thay are responding to el rufai's statement

grin

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Earthkumy(m): 3:00am On Feb 14, 2019
APC lies against everybody and everything
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Odianose13(m): 3:02am On Feb 14, 2019
hinwazaka:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/312692-elections-uk-threatens-nigerian-politicians-with-visa-ban-asset-forfeiture.html

Whoever you are. You are indeed a very unintelligent and somewhat cunny individual. I wonder why Seun will allow such misinformed headlined post make it through. Even if you are an APC supporter, please do it objectively without sentiments.

I tell you, with regards to the present state of the country as we all can see it, all of us that complained about the difficulties of Nigeria and still go ahead to vote Buhari into winning (which I pray he does not) on Saturday should know that they are the cause of their own suffering and should cease to complain should the state of the country not getting any better with a second term under Buhari. With joy you are being mislead and when you reap the fruit of your labour (voting Buhari into power again), you should do in joy too without opening any book of Lamentations!

Lest I forget, this is the original post without any political party mentioned:
https://punchng.com/incite-violence-get-visa-ban-forfeit-assets-britain/

Silly OP

2 Likes

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by kayusely70(m): 3:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Yes they should be warned against hate speech and instigating violence

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by dapillar: 3:04am On Feb 14, 2019
hinwazaka:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/312692-elections-uk-threatens-nigerian-politicians-with-visa-ban-asset-forfeiture.html

Lies from the pit of hell where in the whole write up did they mention Pdp?Op i am suspecing that you are an Apc zombie.

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by rusher14: 3:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Odianose13:

Whoever you are. You are indeed a very unintelligent and somewhat cunny individual. I wonder why Seun will allow such misinformed headlined post make it through. Even if you are an APC supporter, please do it objectively without sentiments.

Silly topic.

Wabilu.

grin
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by rusher14: 3:06am On Feb 14, 2019
dapillar:

Lies from the pit of hell where in the whole write up did they mention Pdp?Op i am suspecing that you are an Apc zombie.

Look at my capture just a few steps ahead of you.
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by truthfulparrot(m): 3:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Durchmann:

I just read the original version of the statement on premium times. There was no where PDP or any party was me mentioned. Is it that Nairaland has been hacked or the mods has been compromised. Some of us will have to leave Nairaland if they start promoting fake news on FP.

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by slightlyMad(f): 3:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Good, pls deport their families once they start the violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by CrestMan: 3:10am On Feb 14, 2019
All these last minute survival propaganda strategies been adopted by BMCs will not save their imminent defeat on Saturday! Atiku is winning this election! cheesy
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by semyman: 3:11am On Feb 14, 2019
hinwazaka:
Americans(freedom) support atiku, while England(colonialism) are backing buhari. Buhari threatened to kill us like baboon and dogs and the british rewarded him with free medical surgery and shopping.
Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by bluecircle470: 3:23am On Feb 14, 2019
hinwazaka:
Americans(freedom) support atiku, while England(colonialism) are backing buhari. Buhari threatened to kill us like baboon and dogs and the british rewarded him with free medical surgery and shopping.

From ur own figment
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Odianose13(m): 3:26am On Feb 14, 2019
rusher14:

grin

You are an unintelligent one. That PDP line was added. You should know that if UK says that, then they are one sided cos a mad man on the street watched ElRufai and others from APC give hate speeches too. The world is watching even the UK herself as our long colonial entity. No let APC lethal virus turn you to one infected beast from World War Z. See how u just dey happy for fake news.

Never be moved by sentiments and emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Bmc OP
Where you see PDP for the report?

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by dapillar: 3:34am On Feb 14, 2019
rusher14:

Look at my capture just a few steps ahead of you.

You must be high on dog shit. Where in the entire write up did you see pdp being mentioned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Ikonne Wins Abia PDP Governorship Ticket (Video) / People Defy Sit-at-home In Onitsha Anambra, Go About Their Christmas Activities / South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.