Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture (25413 Views)

Elections: UK To Close Lagos Visa Application Centres Monday Over Safety Concern / UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Rizstar: 3:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Every time, threat this threat that. Please surmon courage to ban them. Oh yeah you people are afraid of loosing the free flow of ....we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 14, 2019
They may actually said Bleep and the OP edited it to suite his case. Cux we all could see and for those that can not see could smell the actual violent party in this elections campaign
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Yankee101: 4:22am On Feb 14, 2019
If you can be matured enough to display maturity and correct the headline, i must be matured enough to commend you for posting the correct status
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Karemarealty288(m): 4:40am On Feb 14, 2019
I thought some people in APC mentioned Body Bags and Warsaw.

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Obidikeatuegwu(m): 5:07am On Feb 14, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Abeg show me the hate speeches in PDP campaign.

Funny thing is since other nations of the world have been commenting on the elections, no one mentioned any party specifically.

So let me give Britain the benefit of the doubt to debunk this so as for it not to seem as an act of last minute desperation grin

The OP is just being mischievous! I can bet my D**k that allusion to PDP was never made. It was inserted and bolded on purpose
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by jaxxy(m): 5:09am On Feb 14, 2019
hinwazaka:
Americans(freedom) support atiku, while England(colonialism) are backing buhari. Buhari threatened to kill us like baboon and dogs and the british rewarded him with free medical surgery and shopping.

“We will apply this absolutely across board not directed to any particular party; so, we are monitoring and looking out for hate speech.

“We are concerned about the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rally which has hate speech a lot and we will like to call that kind of thing out”

They said this bt went on to call out Pdp for no stated reason even though it was Apc El Rufai that mentioned body bags on national tv?
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by annemanike: 5:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Cause we tired of excuses
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by princenaira(m): 5:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Britain has always been the problem of Nigeria since independence. The first ever elections in Nigeria was raped and rigged by Britain in the favour of the Fulani.

I do not expect less from them but this time around, failure is their name
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by SirToby(m): 5:35am On Feb 14, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Abeg show me the hate speeches in PDP campaign.

Funny thing is since other nations of the world have been commenting on the elections, no one mentioned any party specifically.

So let me give Britain the benefit of the doubt to debunk this so as for it not to seem as an act of last minute desperation grin
Uche Secondus war chant:

https://www.nairaland.com/4994649/there-war-rig-election-uche

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by KanwuliaExtra: 5:36am On Feb 14, 2019
Na Nigeria LOOT dem wan take pay BREXIT GBESE? cheesy

Na who sen MAMA CHARLIE message? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by SirToby(m): 5:37am On Feb 14, 2019
PenlsCaP:

Funny enough these people are angels when u compare them with those in APC.

Only Buhari and El rufai has overshadowed the people u mentioned.. These 2 can dethrone the devil in hell fire
Blatant lie. uche Secondus is worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by AngelicBeing: 5:38am On Feb 14, 2019
sad
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by SirToby(m): 5:39am On Feb 14, 2019
openmine:
So far three inciting speeches have come from a loquacious governor who would rather see people in "body bags",a president who uses the lives of the dead to "joke" and a DG who knows how to cause mayhem in a state by publicly declaring war during the elections!

Its shocking and unfortunate that she hasn't spoken about them!
I'm sure you are experiencing partial deafness.
what about Uche Secondus ,?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by SirToby(m): 5:44am On Feb 14, 2019
PenlsCaP:

"baboons and monkeys will soak in blood"...SATAN
"I will make this country ungovernable" __LUCIFER
"anybody that interferes in our election will go in back in body bag" __ DEVIL
There will be war if they try to rig - Secondus
There will be no Nigeria if APC wins again - Secondus
There will be crisis if Onnoghen is removed - Secondus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by isfashionclass(m): 6:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Prayer for Nigeria in distress............ ..........
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Oshin56(m): 6:18am On Feb 14, 2019
rusher14:

FFK was minister of Aviation and Nigeria experienced regular air accidents..

Fayose turned Ekiti state from a state of academicians to a state of beggars.
You cannot live in Ekiti state not for another year.

Tompolo and Asari need no introduction.

The Norwegians are still regretting their dealings with him.

Okupe...think noodles.

Atiku, just look for OBJs books.

He was younger when he wrote those books hence he must have his better elements in doing so.
with people like you that your level of reasoning is like cockcroach this country can not move forward because you are after party not personality when you mentioned Fayose, Can you compare him with yahaya Bello of kogi or the man that packed dollars with his agbada
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by zues007(m): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Dear Nairalanders, kindly note that part of the news posted above is fake (particularly the paragraph that mentioned PDP). It has been confirmed that there is in fact such threat, but no mention was made to any political party. In other to sustain people's confidence in Nairaland, I advice that pasting of fake news should be discouraged and all new be confirmed in details before posting.
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by zues007(m): 6:43am On Feb 14, 2019
princenaira:
Britain has always been the problem of Nigeria since independence. The first ever elections in Nigeria was raped and rigged by Britain in the favour of the Fulani.

I do not expect less from them but this time around, failure is their name

It's fake new pls
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by israelmao(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2019
The special reference to PDP as using a lot of hate speeches is a ploy to divert APC's attention from belief that the international community are in support of the opposition party where Obj goes as far as electing Nigerian president that is where UK, US,EU also go.

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Tycoon007(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2019
*EXCLUSIVE LETTERS*
What do we do
Here is a Ride Towards Our Services
> CV Computation and Online Submission
> Resume Writing
> Breathtaking Cover Letter
> Exquisite Application Letter
> Script Writing
> Content Writing
> Romantic/Love Poems
> Graphics Works
> Digital Marketing
> Social Media Marketing and Many More
DMWhatssApp/IG/LinkedIn Telegram.
Also DM for free Hilarious WhatssApp Posts/
Job Updates, We as well help grow/build Social
Media Accounts
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Homlong(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Mr. Op yourself is not an exception to fake news, I cant believe you quote and added your own part to suit your evil party's desire.

1 Like

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Glink2018(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Ireboya:
Let's pray for Nigeria guys sad

Yes. We are praying...
Please quickly join me in this prayer points :
That father Lord, every demon of looting call Atiku or Athiefkulating , canvassing to rule this nation , die, die, die, die, die, die,

2. That father Lord, by fire by force, in this nation by the leadership of buhari , take us to the next level..

3. That father Lord, after buhari has been declared winners, let all the enemy of APC congratulate him..

4. Personal supplication

Bible references: ps 5, 45, 56, 121, 144, & 150.
Please ensure you pray this prayers 3 times a day.
And God will grant our heartily desire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2019
What goes around comes around! Get ready to have your British Tobacco companies closed in Nigeria which you have banned in your country.
....Chiefo....
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by openmine(m): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2019
SirToby:

I'm sure you are experiencing partial deafness.
what about Uche Secondus ,?
Please can you tell me what secondus said that could be more inciting than what these three personalities said?
You know you can disagree and put forward your reply without being insulting!
Your statements only makes you look benighted and illogical!
Well its the least I expect from an unintelligible zombie...they all have one thing in common....Folly personified! Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by SirToby(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2019
openmine:

Please can you tell me what secondus said that could be more inciting than what these three personalities said?
You know you can disagree and put forward your reply without being insulting!
Your statements only makes you look benighted and illogical!
Well its the least I expect from an unintelligible zombie...they all have one thing in common....Folly personified! Smh!
What can be more inciting than the head of a major political party beating the drums of war at every political rally ? I'm sure your partial/total deafness didn't allow you to hear what he said at Delta state, or his threat as regards Onnoghen issue. It's obvious you are keeping malice with common sense.
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by openmine(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2019
SirToby:

What can be more inciting than the head of a major political party beating the drums of war at every political rally ? I'm sure your partial/total deafness didn't allow you to hear what he said at Delta state, or his threat as regards Onnoghen issue. It's obvious you are keeping malice with common sense.
Personally I would never want to reply a zombie because most have lost touch with their common sense!

But in your own case,I will make an exception!

Please use ur last sense to reason.....how can the words of secondus be more powerful than that of these three personalities that I have stated?

A president,a minister and a governor's statement is more influential than that of a mere opposition party chairman!

If you are mentioning secondus just to cover up the obviously uncut and shameless outbursts coming from President buhari,amechi and governor rufai,then you are one of the problems we have in this country!

But why should I bother trying to reason with an obviously partisan zombie who won't mind defending his employers even if they burn up his own house! Nonsense!

For your info,am neither a card carrying member of any party or sympathetic to any!

3 Likes

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by SirToby(m): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2019
openmine:

Personally I would never want to reply a zombie because most have lost touch with their common sense!

But in your own case,I will make an exception!

Please use ur last sense to reason.....how can the words of secondus be more powerful than that of these three personalities that I have stated?

A president,a minister and a governor's statement is more influential than that of a mere opposition party chairman!

If you are mentioning secondus just to cover up the obviously uncut and shameless outbursts coming from President buhari,amechi and governor rufai,then you are one of the problems we have in this country!

But why should I bother trying to reason with an obviously partisan zombie who won't mind defending his employers even if they burn up his own house! Nonsense!

For your info,am neither a card carrying member of any party or sympathetic to any!
Stupidity is when you cover-up the thief that dwells in your house and you engertically join hands to condemn another thief caught outside. Have you first condemned the one you have in your house ? To your moronic self, you have no issue with Secondus threats ? Someone that publicly declare there will be no Nigeria if the ruling party rigs the election, and you expected that to be swept under the carpet ? Are you daft ? or intellectually barren that you can't read in between the lines ? So to you, Secondus has said nothing bad. ? You need to undergo LOBOTOMY.
And FYI, you Don't need to be a card carrying member of any party before we know the party your deluded heart is bleeding for. We all know your brain stop working when you site an Umbrella.
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by openmine(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
SirToby:

Stupidity is when you cover-up the thief that dwells in your house and you engertically join hands to condemn another thief caught outside. Have you first condemned the one you have in your house ? To your moronic self, you have no issue with Secondus threats ? Someone that publicly declare there will be no Nigeria if the ruling party rigs the election, and you expected that to be swept under the carpet ? Are you daft ? or intellectually barren that you can't read in between the lines ? So to you, Secondus has said nothing bad. ? You need to undergo LOBOTOMY.
And FYI, you Don't need to be a card carrying member of any party before we know the party your deluded heart is bleeding for. We all know your brain stop working when you site an Umbrella.
I didn't cover up any one...i just stated my facts based on what i heard from the personalities that i have stated!

I can understand you need to stand up for your employers simply because of what you stand to get from them...however,it would amount to outright stupidity and senselessness to keep defending them in light of their shameful statements!
But i guess it will be hard to stand up against your employers who feed you monthly grin grin

Just imagine...A sitting governor stating saying foreigners will be in body bags,a president chanting encouraging his supporters to prepare for war only to change his statement by saying it was only a joke,a DG and minister chanting war songs before an election is enough to cause serious mayhem!

What more does anyone need to know violence will be perpetuated on the day of the election!

Am not saying what secondus said was right(though i haven't heard what he said),but two wrongs dont make a right!
But secondus statements can never dwarf that of people who are in power.....reason for once!

Hence,The moral burden is up to those in power to refrain from making statements that can heat up the polity unnecessarily!
No matter the statements from others,the personalities that people will listen to more will be those in government! Hence its important that they dont make such statements that will heat up the system!

grin grin
Like i said before,your type cant be reasoned with simply due to their blind and zombified affiliation...Its no surprise that such benightedness is written all over your pathetic statements!
If you are in severe pains,dont take it out on me! grin grin!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore / EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting / Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.