Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture (25416 Views)

Elections: UK To Close Lagos Visa Application Centres Monday Over Safety Concern / UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by bentenny(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
w
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by morisnewrain(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
Were you in this country in 2015? And tell me EU did when so many people supporting GEJ made several hate speeches? Have you forgotten what Asari-Dokubo said? What about Tompolo, And akpobolokemi, Patience Jonathan and the former minister, Orubebe wanted to disrupt the announcement of the results by the INEC. If you say that PDP don't make hate speech, I just gave you a numerous incidents. Search Google and tell me what Wike did in port Harcourt during campaigns and after elections in River state. Have you forgotten an incident when a particular campaign rally of APC was totally disrupt and many fear dead? Let me stop here ,
NothingDoMe:
Abeg show me the hatnnnspeeches in PDP campaign.

Funny thing is since other nations of the world have been commenting on the elections, no one mentioned any party specifically.

So let me give Britain the benefit of the doubt to debunk this so as for it not to seem as an act of last minute desperation grin
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by SirToby(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
openmine:

I didn't cover up any one...i just stated my facts based on what i heard from the personalities that i have stated!

I can understand you need to stand up for your employers simply because of what you stand to get from them...however,it would amount to outright stupidity and senselessness to keep defending them in light of their shameful statements!
But i guess it will be hard to stand up against your employers who feed you monthly grin grin

Just imagine...A sitting governor stating saying foreigners will be in body bags,a president chanting encouraging his supporters to prepare for war only to change his statement by saying it was only a joke,a DG and minister chanting war songs before an election is enough to cause serious mayhem!

What more does anyone need to know violence will be perpetuated on the day of the election!

Am not saying what secondus said was right(though i haven't heard what he said),but two wrongs dont make a right!
But secondus statements can never dwarf that of people who are in power.....reason for once!

Hence,The moral burden is up to those in power to refrain from making statements that can heat up the polity unnecessarily!
No matter the statements from others,the personalities that people will listen to more will be those in government! Hence its important that they dont make such statements that will heat up the system!

grin grin
Like i said before,your type cant be reasoned with simply due to their blind and zombified affiliation...Its no surprise that such benightedness is written all over your pathetic statements!
If you are in severe pains,dont take it out on me! grin grin!
This is the reason why i keep saying you are daft and stupid:

"But secondus statements can never dwarf that of people who are in power.....reason for once"

This has also confirmed your deafness:

"though i haven't heard what he said"

Keep wallowing in your pool of foolishness. I'm sure you were also deaf when Asari Dokubo threatened to wipe away all the Yorubas if GEJ loses the 2015 election.

Deaf boy!! Your children must not inherit it from you.
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by openmine(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
SirToby:

This is the reason why i keep saying you are daft and stupid:

"But secondus statements can never dwarf that of people who are in power.....reason for once"

This has also confirmed your deafness:

"though i haven't heard what he said"

Keep wallowing in your pool of foolishness. I'm sure you were also deaf when Asari Dokubo threatened to wipe away all the Yorubas if GEJ loses the 2015 election.

Deaf boy!! Your children must not inherit it from you.

grin grin
Ohh please shut it....your vacuous and half-witted rants are exposing your idiocy!!
You keep calling one deaf as if you use your ears to read! grin grin
Another reason why you are a confirmed Dundee who can't think with his brain...oops sorry,i heard glorified zombies dont have a brain! grin grin

I thought i was trying to have a productive discussion with a sane mind...not knowing i was speaking to a glorified secondary school leaver!! grin grin

No wonder you are lacking the basic cognitive requirements to engage one in any meaningful discuss!
What a shame that someone wasted his/her funds to send you to school only for you to turn out even worse than you are...!!

Like i said on numerous occasions,there is no point having a logic argument with an empty-headed and obtuse slowpoke who can neither read nor comprehend a simplified sentence!
Now run along you fool and get to work...you are yet to complete your number of posts per day! cheesy
Imagine this lazy and fatuous lunatic grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by SirToby(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
openmine:

grin grin
Ohh please shut it....your vacuous and half-witted rants are exposing your idiocy!!
You keep calling one deaf as if you use your ears to read! grin grin
Another reason why you are a confirmed Dundee who can't think with his brain...oops sorry,i heard glorified zombies dont have a brain! grin grin

I thought i was trying to have a productive discussion with a sane mind...not knowing i was speaking to a glorified secondary school leaver!! grin grin

No wonder you are lacking the basic cognitive requirements to engage one in any meaningful discuss!
What a shame that someone wasted his/her funds to send you to school only for you to turn out even worse than you are...!!

Like i said on numerous occasions,there is no point having a logic argument with an empty-headed and obtuse slowpoke who can neither read nor comprehend a simplified sentence!
Now run along you fool and get to work...you are yet to complete your number of posts per day! cheesy
Imagine this lazy and fatuous lunatic grin grin
How can i have productive discussion with someone that was completely deaf to Secondus numerous war threats but highly alert to others following thesame part ?
I blame your dad for your deafness, the slap he gave to your mum when you were in here womb led to your deafness.

Your imbecilic self even make the matter worst by saying El-rufai's threat outweigh Secondus own? so, based on your histogram analysis, El-rufai is guilty and Secondus has been vindicated �����

Your intellectual dryness and shallowness is alarming. Now i see the reason why ASUU always go on strike ��

Keep screaming and beating your chest like king Kong on top of empire building. Do yourself a favour by Giving your Dad a big blow on his face. He's to be blamed for your intellectual misfortunes.
Re: Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture by openmine(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
SirToby:

How can i have productive discussion with someone that was completely deaf to Secondus numerous war threats but highly alert to others following thesame part ?
I blame your dad for your deafness, the slap he gave to your mum when you were in here womb led to your deafness.

Your imbecilic self even make the matter worst by saying El-rufai's threat outweigh Secondus own? so, based on your histogram analysis, El-rufai is guilty and Secondus has been vindicated �����

Your intellectual dryness and shallowness is alarming. Now i see the reason why ASUU always go on strike ��

Keep screaming and beating your chest like king Kong on top of empire building. Do yourself a favour by Giving your Dad a big blow on his face. He's to be blamed for your intellectual misfortunes.

grin grin grin

The more you spew trashy and muttonheaded statements,the harder i laugh at your obviously ludicrous squirm! grin grin
For the very fact that you throw shades at one's family shows the degree of scum and impertinence that has emanated from years of a failed nincompoop! grin

When you have nothing efficacious to say or have exhausted your obviously shrivelled use of filthy thrash,you resort to attacking one's family!
......and you think it will affect me or them? grin grin
Now i know you are a confirmed damfool!

Its also imperative to discover regrettably that funds that should have been used for something productive and useful was wasted to send a dimwitted compound fool like you to an uncompleted building called a school to make you a supposed better person!

Alas you have proven once again that you cant even make any better improvement to your pathetic self.....what a terrible waste of space!

I wont be astonished if you dont even know half of the meaning of the trash you throw around to make you sound half as smart when in reality you are a brain-dead and boneheaded goon!
cheesy cheesy
Please keep the insults coming so that i can give you a good and endless trashing! Mumuish ode! tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPA's Claim For Shutting Down BUA Terminal Busted - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg / Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.