Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

TRAVEL TO RUSSIA,UKRAINE&LATVIA WITH STUDENT VISA IN 3 WEEKS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / TRAVEL TO RUSSIA,UKRAINE&LATVIA WITH STUDENT VISA IN 3 WEEKS (3022 Views)

Study In Latvia 2015 / 220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / Latvia University Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRAVEL TO RUSSIA,UKRAINE&LATVIA WITH STUDENT VISA IN 3 WEEKS by drrobert: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2010
]Good Day folks ,
Do you want to study abroad a student Visa/tourist Visa

You can travel to UKRAINE,RUSSIA & LATVIA Universities to study,
visa in 3 weeks

contact me for more information.
 mail  or call
07042683222 Henry.
  [/color]
Re: TRAVEL TO RUSSIA,UKRAINE&LATVIA WITH STUDENT VISA IN 3 WEEKS by Vicjustice: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2010
drrobert:

Good morning ,
Do you want to study abroad a student Visa

you can travel to UKRAINE,RUSSIA & LATVIA Universities to study in 3 weeks

contact me for more information
07042683222 Henry.

Na wah for you o! All you people do is to borrow N150 and go to internet shop and log-on for one hour and post traps like this adding your Chinese product cell-phone numbers hoping to catch some big fools.
   Well, like i once said, whoever is dum enough to fall for a drivel like this deserve to loss his entire fortune
Re: TRAVEL TO RUSSIA,UKRAINE&LATVIA WITH STUDENT VISA IN 3 WEEKS by Fogman(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
drrobert:

[color=#000099]Good morning ,
Do you want to study abroad a student Visa

you can travel to UKRAINE,RUSSIA & LATVIA Universities to study in 3 weeks

contact me for more information
  07042683222 Henry.

[/color

]

Pls clarify this properly. Do u get the admission before or after u travel, cos i dont know where admission could be process in 3 weeks. I thought u use ur admission letter to apply for student visa? Correct me if i m wrong! Or how do u go abt urs.
Re: TRAVEL TO RUSSIA,UKRAINE&LATVIA WITH STUDENT VISA IN 3 WEEKS by usewisdom: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ drrobert,
Welcome on-board to the mids of exposer NAIRALANDERS.
This your post be like person when him girl friend tell am say she get belle, come dey find money bad bad for the girl, instead make u take DNA test threaten the girl to confess, as she dey scam you, you too wan scam.
Anyway try harder sha, u fail pata pata for this level.

You won take student visa scam innocent people for tho recession?
God will punish your enemy.

USEWISDOM your wisdom now and get your useless hand out from the system you're using for browsing in the cyber-cafe.

Yeye fow
Re: TRAVEL TO RUSSIA,UKRAINE&LATVIA WITH STUDENT VISA IN 3 WEEKS by drrobert: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2010
It's a free world,
Re: TRAVEL TO RUSSIA,UKRAINE&LATVIA WITH STUDENT VISA IN 3 WEEKS by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^^Free world to scam ur brodas? I guess u reason tru ur anu$
Re: TRAVEL TO RUSSIA,UKRAINE&LATVIA WITH STUDENT VISA IN 3 WEEKS by sirsopia(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2010
guy how much do u collect for latvia tourist visa and how long will it stady to come out?

(1) (Reply)

Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities / How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There / Usa Green Card Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.