Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (43520 Views)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by ipobarecriminals: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
cheesy wink sad sad sad shocked embarassed sad grin wink cheesy grin shocked sad shocked na wah oo
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by MartinCorridon: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by BlackSaints: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
gypsey:
what kinda Rubbish is this?
dude you have bad breath or something grin grin
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlackSaints:
dude you have bad breath or something grin grin
yes, i have bad breath, Anything else? grin
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pavore9:

Na gift.
okay cheesy
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by BlackSaints: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
gypsey:
yes, i have bad breath, Anything else? grin
No wonder grin grin
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by cooltola(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
easy way to handle mouth odor, rinse your mouth with water often and split after eating some food that can give you odor. e. g bean, banana
Brush your teeth and your tongue- chew gum. Mouth odor happens to anyone, it can happen to anyone.
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by SCAMDOCTOR: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tonight8pm:
tonight's ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up
080-23-67-89-79
interested stakers only

dominique
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Kratospaul: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
som wpwoplw don dey mad from heaven o
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Isoduwa(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
The same mouth � the girl dey kiss � every night � and day � say no to hoes
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlackSaints:
No wonder grin grin
would you like to smell my breath? to make sure? cool
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by BlackSaints: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
gypsey:
would you like to smell my breath? to make sure? cool
dude you be gay undecided
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlackSaints:
you are the one who claims i have bad breath. how else could you have known?
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by BlackSaints: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
gypsey:
you are the one who claims i have bad breath.
grin grin
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlackSaints:
grin grin
how else could you have known? without smelling my breath
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by stephleena(f): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlackSaints:
hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by RexTramadol1: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Locust beans
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Slingah23(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
gypsey:
what kinda Rubbish is this?
Awan smellos have started coming out
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Slingah23:
Awan smellos have started coming out
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Effiongdbest: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Meanwhile, Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC people always drop here and there is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election".

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by BlackSaints: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
stephleena:

hahahahaha
dude wants me to give him French kiss. undecided can you believe that. lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by olamy7(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
mouth odour is not as exactly bad as people took it, last yr I couldn't know for how long I was having bad smell mainly because the last two teeth that was growing then were not in their normal position and so I had spaces in between the two and the previous ones. so it was later I got to know that the two spaces do hold food when I eat which will eventually cause smell if not removed Immediately but now, the issue is gone and gone forever since I am now aware and I know the right solution to it. my point is it's is not every bad breathe that s as a result of not doing the proper hygiene but it might be due to unawareness and some faults in the mouth.
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Temiayofe(m): 1:00am On Feb 16, 2019
BlackSaints:
dude wants me to give him French kiss. undecided can you believe that. lipsrsealed
. U don enter 1 chance b dat
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by BlackSaints: 1:17am On Feb 16, 2019
Temiayofe:
. U don enter 1 chance b dat
My brother I cover my soul with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour by Sambaby7640: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
olamy7:
mouth odour is not as exactly bad as people took it, last yr I couldn't know for how long I was having bad smell mainly because the last two teeth that was growing then were not in their normal position and so I had spaces in between the two and the previous ones. so it was later I got to know that the two spaces do hold food when I eat which will eventually cause smell if not removed Immediately but now, the issue is gone and gone forever since I am now aware and I know the right solution to it. my point is it's is not every bad breathe that s as a result of not doing the proper hygiene but it might be due to unawareness and some faults in the mouth.
I believe you

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith / Which Is The Best Among These Four Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.