Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Akwa Ibom PDP Accuse Police AIG Musa Kimo Of Plotting Violence To Sabotage Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom PDP Accuse Police AIG Musa Kimo Of Plotting Violence To Sabotage Poll (16520 Views)

Secession Agitators Plotting Violence In South West – YAF / PDP Accuse Wike Of Overstepping Boundaries. / Foodstuff Dealers Accuse Police Of Extortion On Highways During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuse Police AIG Musa Kimo Of Plotting Violence To Sabotage Poll by Konskott(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
The same people complaining today used the same police architecture to wreck elections on Akwa Ibom for all of 16 years. What right do they have weeping over the same treatment they meted to others in their heydays?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuse Police AIG Musa Kimo Of Plotting Violence To Sabotage Poll by edibobo: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
They will surely fail
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuse Police AIG Musa Kimo Of Plotting Violence To Sabotage Poll by gbagyiza: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
I most express my concern that the way buhari is desperate to win this election is too much. All d interview he did he kept saying that it is impossible for him to loss, is he God. While statistics has shown that most Nigerians don't want him back as President. The recent happening in Kaduna n akwa ibom is showing how desperate APC is. I have to be honest with Nigerians, buhari may throw this country into war because of this election. Everyone should start thinking of how to escape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuse Police AIG Musa Kimo Of Plotting Violence To Sabotage Poll by gbagyiza: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Maket:
PDP the monitoring Spirit. Accusing where there is no accusation

Wait and watch your failure tomorrow. We have decided to vote BUHARI from Juma'a .

Pls, is someone in Kajuru LGA of Kaduna state?
I heard many were killed there. Pls confirm to let us know the truth. This Governor is a mess to APC.
I pray for peace!

I just saw it in BBC Hausa. It is true. They want to cause chaos in other to rig.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency / Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute / APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.