Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) (90016 Views)

Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) / Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

I normally don't bother commenting on nairaland. I just post my news and go. However I make an exception this time.

PDP is doing everything negative to win.

They have been accusing the APC of rigging just so everyone would be monitoring APC while they do their own rigging.

The two people who tried to blow up the bridge in Ebonyi are ipob members and they have been arrested. I can bet they are working for PDP.

The Kaduna killings was surely a PDP doing and aimed at wanting the people to retaliate but el rufai responded swiftly and the killers have been arrested.

They want to scuttle tomorrow at all costs. From massive deployment of fake news to deaths to rigging

And they have succeeded in scuttling it. Now election postponed for a week.

All the election material burning Dubai strategy has worked.

Since the leaked Ballard papers showed them loosing, they needed one more week to UP their game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by StandingDick: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

What is sensitive about some pieces of thrash typed in an A4 paper?

Not even a coloured INEC sheet.

Why is APC like this?
I tire my brother!!! Haba!!! Nigerians are so gullible!! I believe our educational system is so defective, no wonder nobody values any educational qualifications gotten here.. Kai!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by DesChyko: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2019
I bet I could do better with Word or Excel.
This one is amateurish. Couldn't even change the font type from the normal Calibri undecided
What I'm trying to say is; this propaganda is dead on arrival.

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2019
PDP looting, lying and cheating are like 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by babadeee(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Sommydisaster(m): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.
Why is APC like this?
They thought we gon believe them, but we're unbelievers to their bullshit
kikikikiki, meanwhile check out my signature

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Lerumo: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

Why is APC like this?

The only truth you accept is the one in your favour.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by eyeview: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
But the results are not written this way. The place for the announcement of that of Rep is different from the zonal one of Senate and Abuja for that of presidency.
At no time are they collated in one sheet like this

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by RexTramadol1: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
aт leaѕт ιт waѕ υncovered

on тo тнe neхт one
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
lol. same Dss that alleged the killing of dozens of Hausa immigrants in abia state but couldn't give even one evidence. lol

Take this news with a pinch of salt. no pictures, no nothing.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Jeffobinna1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Shut up. That was APC agent that was caught. I know the news more than you

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Adamsori: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
wristbangle:

Will you just shut up! If it were to be the other way round, I know what you people will say. Anyway, both are guilty of this shameful act. I don't know why Nigerians both literates and illiterates choose between two shameful old cargoes
SIMPLY BECAUSE NIGERIAN'S DONT THINKS

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by globemoney: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
APGA is clearing The Who SE. APGA tsunami loading

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by yemisat: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:
That's not INEC result sheepishly u dumbo.
Lol... We know one APC mofo prepared this garbage in a corner ,..

Y'all failed
No mind them bros... Who is in charge of N-Power?

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Alinso(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
WHERE WAS HE GOING TO SUBMIT IT WHEN ELECTION IS ALREADY CANCELLED LAST NIGHT
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Alinso:

WHERE WAS HE GOING TO SUBMIT IT WHEN ELECTION IS ALREADY CANCELLED LAST NIGHT

This was before the cancellation
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by IYANGBALI: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ibo and shiiiiting are like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Mitchewww(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
FB source on FP

NL well-done ooo
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Iceness: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
[b][/b] See all dis ones
How will someone jus type useless figures on A4 paper with black and white and then will now carry it out on the road so dat he will be caught and now really implicate himself and his boss
Okay how did he expect to announce it
Mcheeeew I don't know why APC will not jus accept imminent defeat without unnecessary propaganda

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Bolo12: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
These APC guys are back at it again

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Kuginzi: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
escodotman:
The fellow may be an APC agent planted to implicate PDP
Your mumu never do!! Just listen to yourself.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Isioma123: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
mumu pple dis is d hand work of APC check the result down u see tat APC has the highest score GOD will see us tru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Bolo12: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
APC and rigging smh
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Gforce2019: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Breaking: Governor Ikpeazu’s Aid Caught With Already Prepared Presidential and National Assembly Election Result In favour of PDP...

A man who identified himself as Gaius was on Friday caught with INEC sensitive documents and result sheets that gave PDP victory ahead of Saturdays presidential and national assembly polls.

Mr. Gaius who was apprehended in Umuahia by the police, during interrogation identified his boss as Mr. Chinenye Nwaogu Special Assistant to Governor Okezie Ikpeazu on youth and the focal person on N- Power in Abia state.

The middle aged man who was caught with various INEC sensitive materials including already prepared result sheets and Governor Ikpeazu’s letter heads admitted that the documents belongs to his boss Mr.
Chinenye Nwaogu and that he is only on an errand for his boss and the PDP, he further admitted that the governor was in the know of his mission, asked if he knew the implication of what he has done, he affirmed, but said if he does not carry out the assignment of delivering the documents especially the result sheets to the INEC that his boss will be mad at him and will stop him from further enjoying the federal government N-Power grants that he has been getting, he is at the moment being interrogated at
the DSS office Umuahia where he is helping the DSS with more information on those behind the move to manipulate and rig Saturdays election in Abia state.

Watch video below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=547704665714493&id=889381184422688&_rdr

PDP mofo will not see dis....
They are so blindfolded that they can't think straight anymore....

E ma shegbe ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by abbeyty(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why PDP would want to rig election in Abia state ? I thought the state belong to them, I would have agreed if it was a state like Lagos or any other APC controlled states

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.