Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) (90018 Views)

Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) / Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Mynd44 the whole world needs to see the rigging ways of PDP . A habit they can never desist from
script fabricated played by APC miscreants, receive sense pls
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

He confessed that Ikpeaku is in the know.

Ikpeaku and his associate must fall.

Yes he did
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by guideman: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
So you're saying that inec result sheet is no longer the same across the states. This sounds interesting. But let me remind you that these political parties are duly registered and constitutionally must appear both on the ballot paper and result sheet. I hope you can now see this story from different perspective. Is not about the parties that are involved but the fool that sold his soul to the devil by allowing himself to be used.
Fraudophobia:

The question you should be asking is are the other parties re Levant or even existent in Abia state?

The 4 on that document are clearly the ones relevant in the state

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
ikennaf1:
lol. same Dss that alleged the killing of dozens of Hausa immigrants in abia state but couldn't give even one evidence. lol

Take this news with a pinch of salt. no pictures, no nothing.
Do urself a favour by watching the video. Tankio.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by senatordave1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is how pdp allocates votes in the east in the past.no more possible.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Corperadams: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

I normally don't bother commenting on nairaland. I just post my news and go. However I make an exception this time.

PDP is doing everything negative to win.

They have been accusing the APC of rigging just so everyone would be monitoring APC while they do their own rigging.

The two people who tried to blow up the bridge in Ebonyi are ipob members and they have been arrested. I can bet they are working for PDP.

The Kaduna killings was surely a PDP doing and aimed at wanting the people to retaliate but el rufai responded swiftly and the killers have been arrested.

They want to scuttle tomorrow at all costs. From massive deployment of fake news to deaths to rigging
If u dnt knw let me tel u.. Do u knw d killing in kaduna, kajuru, didnt happen yestrday? It hapen abt a week now bt d governor didnt say anythn until ystrday jst to cause comfusion within d area whch wil result to cancellation of result.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by shineeye1: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
This offense is treasonable! In more serious climes of the world, such fiends would be summarily executed! We need to get severe with elements who are resolved to subvert the sovereign mandate of the people. This fool is a living dead!
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
guideman:
So you're saying that inec result sheet is no longer the same across the states. This sounds interesting. But let me remind you that these political parties are duly registered and constitutionally must appear both on the ballot paper and result sheet. I hope you can now see this story from different perspective. Is not about the parties that are involved but the fool that sold his soul to the devil by allowing himself to be used.

This is the perspective I see it.

1) The result sheet in his possession with 2019 clearly written on it is to be a guide for the Returning officer in the state when compiling the results and transferring them to the Inec original result sheet

2) If the other parties are virtually non existence in the state then it makes no sense to include them in the result guide

3) He said Ikpeazu is aware of this after trying to dodge the questions he was asked twice.

4) He admitted to who sent him and why.

5) He did not willingly submit himself to the police but was caught during a stop and search where the documents were found in his Vehicle.

That is my perspective
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by KillTheZombies: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

I normally don't bother commenting on nairaland. I just post my news and go. However I make an exception this time.

They have been accusing the APC of rigging just so everyone would be monitoring APC while they do their own rigging.

The two people who tried to blow up the bridge in Ebonyi are ipob members and they have been arrested. I can bet they are working for PDP.

The Kaduna killings was surely a PDP doing and aimed at wanting the people to retaliate but el rufai responded swiftly and the killers have been arrested.

They want to scuttle tomorrow at all costs. From massive deployment of fake news to deaths to rigging

This propagandist zombie, stop deceiving your skull. We know that APC postponed this election to give themselves a lacuna that they'll employ to propagate online propaganda in order to sway voters. I have seen your hungry looking pictures, you don't look like an intelligent man. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Bobbysteps: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.
What is sensitive about some pieces of thrash typed in an A4 paper?
Not even a coloured INEC sheet.
Why is APC like this?
you are an idiot. why always talk nonsense?
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by magzey: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Na dem ,na dem if you know you know you can trust the Flat head for Imitation grin grin
They claim to be industrious, but only in cloning and robbery.

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by guideman: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Your perspective indeed. Now a result guide and no longer inec result sheet. What a bad proposition.
Fraudophobia:

This is the perspective I see it.

1) The result sheet in his possession with 2019 clearly written on it is to be a guide for the Returning officer in the state when compiling the results and transferring them to the Inec original result sheet

2) If the other parties are virtually non existence in the state then it makes no sense to include them in the result guide

3) He said Ikpeazu is aware of this after trying to dodge the questions he was asked twice.

4) He admitted to who sent him and why.

5) He did not willingly submit himself to the police but was caught during a stop and search where the documents were found in his Vehicle.

That is my perspective

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by lomprico(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

And what has Npower got to do with the Abia state government documents and Inec sheets found on him?

Are you a robot?

His boss who happened to work in NPOWER (apc organisation) asked to him to go and carry a green folder from his office to wherever and later DSS from nowhere stopped n started searching him.

Use what is left of ur brain zombie!
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
guideman:
Your perspective indeed. Now a result guide and no longer inec result sheet. What a bad proposition.

You and I are not privy to all the kinds of Inec result sheets inec has.

Someone typed that document and put all the figures and calculations in a systematic order. It didn't type itself.

Someone gave him those documents including those of Abia state government.

This is not something to wave away. This is a very serious period in our nation and things like this are not to be waved away as you want it to be done.

If this was an APC governor or state would you be reasoning this way?
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by mrtheo33: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
I think it is just reasonable that sometimes when we see some posts we ask some questions.
I want to know the part of Umuahia this man was caught.
Where exactly was he caught, on the way or in his house.
Which LGAs, Wards and Units does the result represent.
Was the man able to provide or inform the security agents about the where about of the PVCs and Ballot Papers used to manipulate the result. Because from my little knowledge, in this electoral dispensation, you don't just write results but must be ready to defend it in court.

Abeg Nigeria Don Pass This Cheap Propanganda
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by lomprico(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

Did he or did he not say he is with the social investment in the state?

Did he or did he not say he wasked to write to Osinbajo based on this?

Did the DSS interrogators not tell him that all those things he is saying are not what he was asked?

He did not say such! He said " he sent me letter he wrote to osibanjo and asked me to print it"

Stop lying. Apc has been Busted yet again.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
mrtheo33:
I think it is just reasonable that sometimes when we see some posts we ask some questions.
I want to know the part of Umuahia this man was caught.
Where exactly was he caught, on the way or in his house.
Which LGAs, Wards and Units does the result represent.
Was the man able to provide or inform the security agents about the where about of the PVCs and Ballot Papers used to manipulate the result. Because from my little knowledge, in this electoral dispensation, you don't just write results but must be ready to defend it in court.

Abeg Nigeria Don Pass This Cheap Propanganda

Watch the video for your answers
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
lomprico:

He did not say such! He said " he sent me letter he wrote to osibanjo and asked me to print it"

Stop lying. Apc has been Busted yet again.

Keep on trying to twist the content of the video

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by michoim(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
That is PDP master rigging plan. ..
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by michoim(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
haywire07:
PDP has been playing the rigging games since 2003 , but it's only when the tide is against them that they cry foul.
Na sooo
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by guideman: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
You still have comfort to advance your reasoning further. I'm speaking based on my knowledge on security and intelligence. I don't belong to any political party, but I'm commenting on this piece because of the underlying lies and deceit. When you want to frame someone,you have to go all out to make it real. I'm now telling you that these actors are not pros but greenhorns. This script that was acted is ameturish. Take it anywhere, when dissected by a noble mind can't be validated.
Fraudophobia:

You and I are not privy to all the kinds of Inec result sheets inec has.

Someone typed that document and put all the figures and calculations in a systematic order. It didn't type itself.

Someone gave him those documents including those of Abia state government.

This is not something to wave away. This is a very serious period in our nation and things like this are not to be waved away as you want it to be done.

If this was an APC governor or state would you be reasoning this way?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
guideman:
You still have comfort to advance your reasoning further. I'm speaking based on my knowledge on security and intelligence. I don't belong to any political party, but I'm commenting on this piece because of the underlying lies and deceit. When you want to frame someone,you have to go all out to make it real. I'm now telling you that these actors are not pros but greenhorns. This script that was acted is ameturish. Take it anywhere, when dissected by a noble mind can't be validated.

Thank you but I am not interested in your job or assertion.

I can think for myself
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by enemaralph: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

What is sensitive about some pieces of thrash typed in an A4 paper?

Not even a coloured INEC sheet.

Why is APC like this?
It’s so appalling to have us so divided along our sentiments. The critical question to ask is ...what is the intent? Pls let’s be objective for once
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by lomprico(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

Keep on trying to twist the content of the video

Tell that to yourself.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
enemaralph:

It’s so appalling to have us so divided along our sentiments. The critical question to ask is ...what is the intent? Pls let’s be objective for once

Thank you for this.

The Inec sheets and the figures on them plus the Abia state government documents found on the man did not manufacture themselves.

He even admitted that he was asked to take the result to the returning officer of the State
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by guideman: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
I've already observed that. You don't need to remind me. You can think for yourself indeed. Kudos.
Fraudophobia:

Thank you but I am not interested in your job or assertion.

I can think for myself

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by neyur: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Watch the video oga. I just did and my throat just dried up of water now.

He mentioned names, has Abia state government letter heads along with many other documents as well as Inec documents.

PDP is finished

lie..
the man is discharging the duty he has been paid for
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by odunragbada: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
How can he link a state Gov't to a federal government project n- Power is from federal that Alone shows he is working for APC to keep his employment intact

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by neyur: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

go sleep joor

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Xander85: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

You shouldn't have bothered commenting, as you've added nothing to the discussion....just innuendo, guesswork and conjecture! You APC/Buhari minions are something else!

You go on about PDP this and that as if your APC are innocent stakeholders and poor helpless victims in all this! You fail to understand that PDP and APC are two sides of the same coin....made up of the same Nigerian politicians that jump ship depending on which is the ruling party and where their bread is likely to be buttered!

Rather, analysis of politics in Nigeria should be done based on personalities and ethno-religious influences, as Nigerian political parties have no identity beyond that conferred on them by the personalities and ethno-religious forces controlling them at any given point in time!

In this instance, blame Ikpeazu if those documents turn out to be genuine and leave the wider PDP out of your rant!

On your accusation of IPOB, you have any proof they sent those would-be bombers of the bridges in Ebonyi? Or are you just giving vent to your hatred for the organisation?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.